OBLIGATORY CONNOR MURPHYS NEW VIDEO DISCUSSION THREAD

youtu.be/cW888kzw36o

Awsome idea. Would be even better if he just walked around shirtless with that tinder cardboard on him.

Also he is getting more aesthetic with every video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE
youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away, Connor.

What a total fag.

fpbp

honestly much better than his usual vids

t. not a shill

ehh this one was kinda boring. I didnt finish it because its pretty much the same as the last few hes done. his last one before this was good tho

I don't get your obsession with this boy? are you a faggot? if so I guess I get it.

Personally I think he looks way to "big". It's not like he's athletic. he has broad shoulders, but I wouldn't want to be him IRL. looks clunky when he walks.

>"total fag"
>slays more pussy in one night than you will in an entire lifetime

None of those girls are getting fucked by him. He's definitely a bottom too. My gaydar is going nuts.

don't be jelly man, just work harder

>Personally I think he looks way to "big".
>I wouldn't want to be him IRL. looks clunky when he walks.

I'm ripped af. I'm not jelly at all. I just don't get your obsession with the man.

He's got a decent body but his whole online persona is such a cheap ripoff of Zyzz(albeit still not as much of a Zyzz ripoff as Jeff Seid) Connor needs to develop his own identity

Jeff seid will just slowly fade away

let's see paul allen's physique

he's probably dyel or fatty, no need to ask for his physique

post pic then faggot

>I'm ripped af.
>I'm not jelly at all.

>That fucking buildup to him taking his shirt off

His attention whoring is the definition of cringe.

He is built because he lifts weights and follows a diet. Those are his only attributes.

If he were standing next to any guy that was more successful in any business and had a high school degree he would be the stuttering retard with nothing to talk about.

Its painfully obvious that lifting did not cure his autism. He is so fucking awkward I can't watch.

>implying OP isn't connor shilling his own videos

fuck off.

Hes friendly and has good social skills. Also handsome face. Why hate?

>good social skills?

He literally brute forces every interaction. He's got shit social skills and his muscles do all the talking.

You need a better role model than some faggot who goes around flexing his ceps every 2 seconds in walmart. Its cringe overload. He's friendly sure but he's an attention whoring cunt.

He's majoring in Maths or something.

Fatty/dyel pls leave fit we don't want u here

Every Video
>hey look just a nerdy guy
>would you with nerdy guy
>no?
>oh look at me with no shirt
>girls obviously feel awkward but go along with it
>such talent
Every Video

Nailed it.

Gee. I stand corrected.

The #1 trait of math majors is their amazing personality and social skills.
I mean that's just common sense am I right?

reported for advertising

yeh he got less cringy for sure, and knows his way around girls it seems.

>is shredded
>has his own personality
>handsome
>tall
>is aware of zyzz and lifting culture
>Veeky Forums still hates him

What?
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying.

Take Connor's dick out of your mouth and try saying it again.

His videos are really getting stale

Connor is such a fag but also jelly of his body.

nah he needs to hate himself first.

Why are there so many betas ITT being jealous of Connor?

Based Connor

>hating on connor because you are all jelly faggots

looks I know he's autistic a lot of the time and it can be pretty cringey but unless you have a better physique, fuck off

BASED CONNOR

daily reminder connor got completely BTFOby h3h3 and his junkie girlfriend and made some gay video going around like who would you rather fuck while being obviously buttblasted

obvious roid user with shit genetics. Has a high pitched voice. Only thing he has going for him is his height.

dude i wish

HAHAHAHA
HE'S THE SAME HEIGHT AS THE BLONDE

LOOK AT HOW SMALL HE LOOKS COMPARED TO AN ACTUAL MAN

Can't beleive I used to respect this guy.

You should get a beer gut, if you want an audience.

How tall is connor

>shit genetics
kek spot the fattie

I'm actually a manlet(5 ft 10"), but whatever. Never been fat.

>5'10 vs 6'0

Most of Veeky Forums hates him for the same reason that most black people hate white rappers, Connor and Jeff are blatantly ripping off Zyzz and our culture in attempt to get rich and famous

Holy shit kek. Also:
>Dat Gyno

>JUST BE KONFIDUNT BRAH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU I STILL GET LAID I SWEAR GUYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM CONFIDENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M A BIG BOI, THIS CHICK I FUCKED(who was the same height as me) SAID I WAS

Don't go moving the goal post. You implied he was dumber than a successful high school graduate.

Link to both vids?

I wonder how much he squats

zyzz is real though, I don't see conner making home videos and doing a retarded dance for sick cunts

>Personally I think he looks way to "big".
>It's not like he's athletic.
>he has broad shoulders, but I wouldn't want to be him IRL.
>looks clunky when he walks

Cope harder, dyelfag

>but unless you have a better physique, fuck off
Thats your main criteria for a role model?
Just look good?
Because life is all about physique... good luck out there lil' buddy. Its a cruel world.

how insecure this guy must be to make this many videos with bullshit and cringy setup just to receive some validation >_>

yeah his insecurity i'm sure that why he's doing it

not for the thousands of dollars surely not

>gets those 10/10 gains in 2 years
this guy is on the roids lol prove me wrong

> "Hehe... I can squat 50lbs more than him.... Ass to grass!!! Bet he wishes he wasn't fucking 18 year old fresh pussy every night now! Haha...."

I hate white women

original BTFO'ing
youtube.com/watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE

connor's sphincter shredder response:
youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ

This guy is what it looks like if Chad had autism.

Jesus christ the tits on the girl in the brown top at 1.50, and she's so wet for him. He could probably grab those magnificient tits right there and she would be fine with it. Life is so fucking unfair.

>all girls pass on the black guy and the spic
>almost all smash on connor and pewdiepie
>including the non-white girls

The cuck meme couldn't be further from the truth. ALL women prefer white men.

fucking underrated

>wandering around drunk dressed like a whore is an american female past time

This is physically painful to watch

He's 6' 2"
t.fag who met him

That jewess is so hot, i'd destroy her

Doesn't look like he's on roids at all.

Strong androgens ALWAYS blow up highly receptive areas, e.g. traps and delts. His traps are non existent and his delts look very natural. Only an extremely small number of people can run test/tren without gaining significant mass in their traps. His side delts are good but they are not 3 dimensional. That is what tren does.

The reason he *looks* big is because he's 6'2. He has very full muscle bellies in his arms and his chest is well developed. The rest of his body is not impressive. He weighs 205 POUNDS AT 6'2". That is easily achievable naturally. Not to mention, his arms are 16.5" and he has very wide shoulders. It's all illusion. You are delusional.

You are a retarded fuck my man. You just have to see his transformation video to know he juices. Du de has trashskinnycuck genetics and is now nice looking with roids

>implying
I've gotten to the point where I have to worry about giving a girl something more than catching something from a girl.

HAHAHAHAHA nice

This guy is only 6'2??? In all his videos he looks like a giant compared to everyone else. Why is everyone in Texas so short? I'm 6'3 in the mid-west and I'm maybe slightly above average in height around where I live. It's not uncommon at all to see someone close to 7ft.

Nice

damn the miring from the black at 8.40 - wow.

Because you're an insecure little bitch

go home Ethan

I'm not even memeing, Jeff's face is so aesthetic that it goes into the "overly perfect" territory.

Either that, or there is something unaesthetic about him that I am unable to articulate.

It might have something to do with the way he doesn't have a soul-ful face.

he is ugly dude, baby face with no expressions, you show a pic of his face, just the face, and girls will give him a 6 straight

Maybe it's angles and lighting that makes his face do that.

Maybe he's photogenic rather than good looking

This dude roids, right? His transformation video was like,"in one year I got a ton of motivation" or some shit. Yeah right man, just own up to your roids, who cares?

Why do you need to ask if you're so sure?

Why do people idolize this roid-munching idiot?

on Veeky Forums or in general?

Veeky Forums
Why would I care what normies think.
Guy is a fucking fraud.

kek

>gets the cops called for being so fucking good looking

FUCK MY LIFE

....h3h3 is pretty lame. While Connor just took it in stride

>steroid using socially awkward white guy takes pictures with 6/10 intoxicated white girls with shitty club music

every day huh

May as well start my own utube channel if this is all you need to make money on it, wouldn't be doing half the corny shit this dude is doing

Nah h3h3 is just generay joking around at connor's 'tism while you can see if it connors face how much he cares when he's like OH SO YOU WOULDN'T BANG THIS GUY REALLY

>i just downloaded this new app called tinder
fuck off retard

ITT: coping dyels

I'm literally beginning to believe you are Connor.

>4-6/10 drunk girls
>LEFT LEFT LEFT SWIPE LEFT
>VIDEO GAME NERD SWIPE LEFT LEFT
>EWWW NO LEFT

Why does this autistic cunt gets constant shilling over here?
Does he pay people to spread this cancer in order to get views?

By the 2nd video he posted the channel was already old... it's always the same narrative over and over again.

Not funny, not impressive.