How did getting Veeky Forums change you mentally and emotionally?

It's spilling over to all aspects of life...

I used to view the world as men, women, boys, girls, where the majority of people became adults in their 20s and maybe even early 30s.

Well that is a load of horse shit.

The majority of boys and girls, never makes it.

I estimate that 10% of all girls makes it to ''woman'', whereas

It didn't, I was always mentally and emotionally strong. I just lift out of vanity. I love me, I look in the mirror and stare at my body like I want to have sex with me.

You sound like you've read too many PUA books

This right here is what we call self hatred

this

OP, somewhere around the load of horseshit you spilled here, there is genuine thought and feeling.

Maybe you should take a break from this place and think on this without the hindrance of listening to all the other people, especially this website.

bench is 65 kg 1x3 after a long ass recovery from a shoulder injury. Still hurts when I try to do lat raises but getting there.

>You see these men, they'er kinda like demigods in a sense. They're on top of their game.
no they're not. most incredibly successful people succeed because they put one aspect of their life ahead of everything else. most hyper-successful businessmen look like shit or have weak family relationships because being at the top of their business game takes every they have (mainly, time.)

very, very few people are at the top of it all.

I was straight before Veeky Forums.

What's your point, OP?

If you ever feel like you can't do something, you can't do it.

Also Bench is at lmao2.5plates.

This, now I can appreciate a nice Greek statue body.
If you don't like dominating twinks you must be lowtest.

Sounds like you have self-hate problems

You should probably talk to somebody about that, you hate yourself too much to believe that you may actually be content with your life. That bullshit about boys and men is just bullshit. There are no perfect people. That successful business man abuses his wife and kids, that varsity athlete is an alcoholic, that guy who posts on Instagram is infertile

The OP is actually correct. Boys no longer have strong role models and no initiation/transformation into mature adult men. If you look at a lot of tribal societies, you'll see many of them still partake in the ritual of a boy becoming a man. I encourage you to read "King,Warrior, Magician, Lover" . This book reflects on the male masculinity and the different archetypes that support it.

Just hit 2plate 6x3

Sounds like you have an inferiority complex OP. You need to get off Veeky Forums and go see a psychiatrist.

>and I'm whipping myself to become a man....

Yet decided to write this garbage tier blog post
You are never going to make it

I'm far from Veeky Forums yet, only been at this for about 3 months, only 2 months of focused training, only 1 month of slightly improved eating at a calorie deficit.

I guess what's changed is that I realised I don't want to compromise anymore. Putting my mind to lifting has taught me that putting in effort isn't "that" much of a deal. It's exhausting, sometimes it's downright frustrating - But it's not a magical spell reserved for a blessed few. So I am working on ways to leave my current career, which I only started out of compromise, get a somewhat paying parttime job with regulated hours, then spend the rest of my time getting my actual dream career off the ground.

Apart from that, I guess I'm the same as always, with phases of depression and recurring suicidal thoughts whenever I wait for a train or when around sharp objects, and an easily shaken sense of self-esteem.

My friends think I'm a duchbag anytime I talk about excircise

>Now, a 100% of women want these actual men, 99% have to settle with a cuck-boy
oh look, another chad thread

I look way better than I use to, but I think life in general has made me jaded. I just became cynical and hate everyone and myself.

this tbqh pham.

There's no men left at all, it's just boys. Look at our government

double dubs of truth

Veeky Forums summarized

pretty much this

I've recently made my way to the third step... hope it doesn't go any further desu senpai, because im scared