Who else here enjoys a good sip while fasting?

Who else here enjoys a good sip while fasting?

Shittiest forced meme since JUST

>sucralose

>salt

doesn't cause an insulin response

i thought we were naming shit that doesn't matter

>fasting

>water

you were mistaken

You DO realize sips are perfectly fine whilst'd fasting, right?

see insulin response = no longer fasted

>fasting

Is that carbonated milk?

It's marketing from Monster. They desperately try to maintain being an "edgy" company and down with the kids and to attempt viral marketing on Veeky Forums isn't a stretch.

It's the same poster using multiple devices to spam edited meme friendly pictures with Poison energy drink cans inserted, trying to force a meme.
Some retards fall for it...

They bump the thread every so often so as to keep it on at least page 2 and nothing less until the shilling session is over.

Report and hide thread.

You're probably right but sometimes you get chuckle-inducing memes like this

You chucklefuck i do this on my own accord. My shoops get no respect, none i teh-yah

I'm going to switch to red Bull

someone post the pasta

Red bull shill is back

What pasta?

Wrong. Either post sip pics or neck yourself you whiny cunt.

>It's the same poster using multiple devices

[citation needed]

Im not from them. I just legit drink a alot of it.

Wow you must live a sad life of delusion my man

Same faggot

Also this is from just today. 4 hours worth.

You fucking wish it were true

Bro how much do you spend on sips jesus

anybody else try rockstar pure zero, or zero carb? theyre bretty gud, especially the lemonade

I have two problems with this

1. it seems unlikely a company like Monster would target Veeky Forums Veeky Forums specifically

2. creating memes that stick and aren't corny as fuck that involve a product is actually really difficult

It just seems so unlikely that they would come here at all, and then also create a meme that ends up catching on on their very first try

unless you believe that everyone that posts the SIPS meme is just a shill then idk what to say

I used to respond like this (also mentioning the copyright implications and the total lack of multi-platform coordination), but then I realized that these morons are the reason why this meme became so great. They were so insistent that it was shilling that people started meming harder just to piss them off.

So now I just call them Red Bull shills or pretend to be an actual shill or whatever instead of arguing. It gives me more time to enjoy that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™, fortified with mood-boosting B vitamins and available at your local 7-Eleven for the low low price of 2 for $4

i'm not even a /sipboy/ but i still think the meme is funny

stop taking Veeky Forums so seriously, lad

>They were so insistent that it was shilling that people started meming harder just to piss them off.
that feel when I'm that guy

Also check my 7

desu laughed so much when i saw this because i used to watch all of seinfield.

this meme pokes fun at "sips".

I sure love a good sip before a workout. It has a clean taste without added calories! And monster.com has great coupon deals! Try sips today!

This pic is why I love taller women. Just look at how small the ass is on that short girl compared to the taller women

Dick says 10 but brain says 6 because I don't want manlet kids

I want to go down that line and play those asses like bongos

fuck you guys

ever since this meme started I see monster energy cans lying around in the gym and I have to try hard to not fucking laugh every time like some retard

I never knew people in my backwater shit gym could even speak english let alone browse 4chin

how do i find out what will cause an insulin response? i need to know if i can take certain supplements without breaking the fast