Any good way to work abs that doesn't involve fucking up my spine doing sit ups or using this fucking meme wheel?

Any good way to work abs that doesn't involve fucking up my spine doing sit ups or using this fucking meme wheel?
inb4
>hurr u abs are geneticsss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=how to ab wheel
youtube.com/watch?v=J-Dt9g26kkk
amazon.com/gp/product/B00G57XSHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not a meme wheel, it's the single best way of working abs if you do it right.

i don't get how you're supposed to use this meme wheel

youtube.com/results?search_query=how to ab wheel
Wow, that was hard. Flex abs, don't go so far that you lose the flex and your back collapses, that's all.

I ve seen footage of Mayweather abs training and he was using this meme wheel. Considering how much strong abs are needed in boxing I imagine it has to be effective.

Use one of those half excercise ball things, put your knees on it and its alot easier doing the same motion in that vid.

Meme wheel is great for abs.

But planks are excellent too. Leg lift type exercises I'm also partial to.

Rollers, you say?

lift more weights faggot

Bicycle kicks with full elbow drop-in, don't be a faggot

Weighted planks

P 90x ab trainer

Front squats
Alternatively this guy has legit good advice, it's not in english but just look at the exercises, can be resumed with "spread your legs and dont use your back or knees when doing the exercises" :
youtube.com/watch?v=J-Dt9g26kkk

Sorry for my english i'm trying to help

superman push ups

>heavy squats
>heavy diddlys

this fucking thing hurts my back so bad every time i use it

Poor form and possibly too weak abs

>dragon flags bitch

1. Ab wheel is legit
2. Hanging leg raises

What's a good wheel I can order online

You want the word 'summarized' rather than 'resumed' here, but thanks for the advice!

do crunches or some other babby exercise until you have a stronger core, they're probably the equivalent of being able to bench 1pl8, not that many people can do it with good form untrained

Hanging leg raises, front squats, and dragon flags are also pretty great.

There's tons around, but this is what I have.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00G57XSHE

don't be a pussy, do incline sit ups and leg bends

go on amazon, search for the most popular gym equipment, buy the cheapest one with the best reviews

fuck you retard