What's the point in lifting if I'm a manlet? If I get muscular i will just look like I'm overcompensating

What's the point in lifting if I'm a manlet? If I get muscular i will just look like I'm overcompensating.

Other urls found in this thread:

abstractsonline.com/Plan/ViewAbstract.aspx?sKey=2678da0b-715a-407f-90d8-9b850b3a8ff2&cKey=21e39d7a-e826-4147-81d6-94daab3f747b&mKey={E5D5C83F-CE2D-4D71-9DD6-FC7231E090FB}
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>overcompensating

No, it's just compensating. Start steroids and THEN you're overcompensating.

how tall are you

How tall are you? I'm 5"6 and the only thing I'm compensating for is the weakness of all the fuckboys around me.

That's the hardest I've ever seen anyone make 315 look

Well yeah, deadlift day was the day before that.

That's not true though. Any attempted to correct a height deficiency would be attributed to a napoleon complex. Even though a lanklet's body isn't ideal, their height more than makes up for skellyness. There is no counterpart term to napoleon complex for tall men, and that is very telling. Having a thick beard doesn't help either since it just makes me look like a manchild.

I'm 5'7" so several inches under the cutoff. Not king let alone even commander of manlets

But shorter people have an advantage when lifting weights so it isn't as impressive. And the bigger numbers just make it look more like overcompensation.

>Shorter people have an advantage in lifting
Lol physics much? Longer limbs=greater leverage= ability to move more weight.

Figure out why you want to lift.

I'm 5'7. I lift because I want to be healthy, I like setting goals and reaching them, and I love seeing the results of my hard work. I don't lift for girls, and I don't lift to get in fights and kick ass. I also don't lift for sports. It's a personal thing that I like doing for me. So therefore, height doesn't even matter.

If you're lifting for anything other than yourself, don't even bother doing it.

You can be a manlet with a shitty body or a manlet with a nice body.

Which one do you prefer to be?

Weird cause the shorter guys at my gym put up way more weight than lanklets

tall guys can reach higher absolute strength (1000lb+ deadliest etc)

but manlets have way easier time to reach dyel numbers like 3-4 plate bench because of leverages

Well the good thing about being a manlet is I can just lift once or twice a week or even just do calisthenics and make more gains than lanklets

This is true but most people don't make it past 3-4 plate bench ever and most tall guys don't become world class strong men

The majority of shorter guys are a lot stronger than tall guys

This

Being a manlet is great for lifting because you can actually make visible gains in less than a year

Here is a hint, faggot:
Stop making decisions based on your paranoid guesses of what other people's interpretation of your motives might be.

Yup u r pretty fukd man

>there is no counterpart term to napoleon complex for tall men
Says the guy spouting bullshit simply because he can't build muscle.

>If you're lifting for anything other than yourself, don't even bother doing it.

This is the male equivalent to the female "I wear makeup for myself."

Either way it's a shit body. You're dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.

Besides bodyweight strength abilities nobody is really that impressed though. I mean just look at gymnasts and the lukewarm response they get.

IThere is no paranoid guessing going on here. It's just the reality of it..

Then fuck off and quit bitching you dumb DYEL manlet. It's obvious you don't want to lift weights, so just piss off and get fat so we can laugh at you on My 600 lb Life
>waaaaaah whats the point of lifting since I'm not tall :(((((((((((((((( anyone who says they lift to be healthy is a liar :(((((((((((((((((((((

Fucking lazy, dumb PIG

>This is the male equivalent to the female "I wear makeup for myself."
or it could be that u dont give a fuck what people think about what u do and you are busy making yourself happy ? by letting people decide your action, your happiness is based upon what other people think you should do or should not, isnt this the most beta state of mind a person could ever develop ?

Lift for yourself

>not sure if trolling or just very retarded

>manlet
>overcompensating

I'm average height in my area and I've never seen anyone talk about or mention the height of men, in college, at work, wherever. This meme literally only exists on Veeky Forums.

>when will they learn
Learn that this is a meme

This

The best motivation for staying fit has been for me to stay fit for MYSELF. I've lifted for chicks and then lost the passion when i lost interest in random hook ups. I lifted for sports, but I obviously didn't go pro, so I lost my passion to lift. Since I've made the choice to be fit for me, I've stayed passionate about it.

Also, thats a shitty correlation you have there. Lifting to stay healthy for myself is a lot different than a girl wanting to look pretty for herself and smearing her face with makeup.

>implying if you don't lift as a manlet you are automatically a feeble future fatass.

stop projecting your overcompensation.

lifting for your own vitality is a component of wanting to get Veeky Forums. However, to suggest that is the only component and you are too enlightened for any other reason is fedora.

not spouting bullshit, just look it up for yourself. At best you find a few hardly used unofficial terms.

>You're dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.
Okay Kierkegaard, then why the fuck are you even asking the question. You've already made up your mind and are just here hoping someone will affirm your misanthropy.

OP you're one of those salty weak ass spectating niggas in the gym.

You're your own worst enemy pussyboi.

More work to be done the taller you are, RETARD.

This

Op is a depressed loser that has done nothing and will do nothing since he's already discounted himself.

I'm just trying to find a good reason to lift other than body dysmorphia. I was thinking of joining a sport where short people have the advantage over tall people. Perhaps I could also follow a program that favors strength gains over size gains. I would be happy with more unassuming strength, especially since I don't like the short and stocky look.

Hardly any men truly lift for health though so it's not really a bad analogy. And even if it was you could just directly compare it to women supposedly lifting for health when they typically don't. I mean just look at the common attitude her of making fun of women who lift.

I've overheard it in real life more than once, so I'll have to disagree with you there.

Man, you're the softest dude on earth. Give up.

At least you're not this guy right

You'd think the nig was pulling 500 by how hyped he got

>Hardly any men truly lift for health though so it's not really a bad analogy.
It kind of is. Lifting at least has health benefits in addition to the potential narcissism. Wearing makeup has literally no health benefits, and can actually be detrimental to skin health.

>That comic
I'd say I'm at a loss for words, but there are truly people who feel this way.

The world should've ended in 2012

I'm 5'6 and roiding. The way I see it is most women don't notice me so cause im Short right? And if I were to get strong and I mean stronger than most men I would look stalky and it would be overcompensating if I roid it's over compensating literally fit thinks I should just lift for otter mode stay weak as fuck and short as fuck as Long as,I have abs, and aesthetics for shallow whores who won't see my abs unless I'm without a shirt anyway. So I've come to the conclusion of getting as strong as I possibly can on testosterone cause remaining a weakling and stopping yourself from getting too strong for the sake of girls is sad and if you do this you should kys.
Might as well get as big as you can cause you're damned if you do and damned if you dont.

oh dear. this isn't good at all.

just move out of the US retard

heigh isn't even an issue in europe, unless you're 5'3 or something.

that is exactly why all the olympic lifters are 6'0+

Who gives a shit? If you don't want to lift to just be healthy and strong you're doing it wrong.

Why the fuck would I move out of the U.S you stupid fuck. I have fanily, and my career here. I can't just quit my job and tell my wife let's go to YUROP BABE I'M SHORT I CAN MAKE MONEY HERE LIKE I COULD ST HONE AN user TOLD ME SO. Fuck off retard

I feel so bad for that guy can you imagine having a skull that weirdly shaped and to top it off, needing glasses? jesus

If it were that easy I'd move to Japan with all the other Manlets but it's not. I can't believe what I'm hearing.
>jus Pac up and go bro :)

If you hate your life that much that you need to create a thread about how lifting will never cure your manletism, and then reject every reason people throw at you to get fit, then yeah.

If you're that fucking retarded might as well move locations and lessen your stupid suffering. Blend in.

KEK, being this dumb

BDNF abstractsonline.com/Plan/ViewAbstract.aspx?sKey=2678da0b-715a-407f-90d8-9b850b3a8ff2&cKey=21e39d7a-e826-4147-81d6-94daab3f747b&mKey={E5D5C83F-CE2D-4D71-9DD6-FC7231E090FB}

And because thicc mode is goat for manlets.

user just kys. its not worth it to keep going. you were dead the moment you were born.

I did t create this thread tho? I merely stated why I don't mind bro g bulky and short and why I'm not afraid of people thinking I'm over compensating cause I'm damned if do do damned if don't do.

Every day we stray further from God's light

If I was the softest dude on Earth I wouldn't have even attempted to look into solving this problem. Besides I didn't say anything there. In sports like gymnastics it is often advantageous to be shorter. And some styles of lifting focus on developing the CNS rather than hypertrophy. I don't see what's wrong with trying to optimize my results and fulfillment.

Most men lifting aren't bettering their health though. Typically they are abusing their bodies training for sports or going down the mass monster route sacrificing their health for size. And makeup can actually be beneficial for women. It can have skin care properties and come mixed with sunscreen to help against premature aging and sun damage, whereas men typically don't give a shit about their skin and drag it through the dirt (figuratively speaking ofc).

Fuck you OP and go back to /r9k/ you sensitive, self-conscious bitch.

Would you rather be a skinny manlet? Or worse, a fat manlet?

As a manlet I think the ideal physique for me would be ottermode. Lean and defined without the blockiness.

you sound like a pussy, 5'5" here and ima be the strongest manlet i can be

Just move to japan bro. Be among your manlet brothers

Jesus.

Wouldn't mind being a bull though desu

it's ok we're all gunna ma-

Reminder that this shit doesn't really exist IRL. Meeting an IRL cuckhold is far less common than meeting someone who browses this site; and most women( >99%), even those who self-identify as feminists, desire monogamy more than most men.

aw baby's first redpill

almost EVERY democrat male is a cuckold or into it. Why do you think they want so many refugees and jamals crossing the boarder?

When's the last time you had sex, faggot?

>I'm into a kink that involves control, fear, humiliation, and overall being a loser who isn't good enough for my partner
>W-Why are people on the internet using it as an insult? You guys are a bunch of meanies!! :(

I've found that being 6'4 makes me have a really big napoleon complex against strangers who are taller than me.

God I love that game.

OP, I really hope you are trolling because after reading this thread, I highly recommend that you just fucking kill yourself. I'm 5'4 and lifting has given me a lot of confidence and has helped me to stop giving a shit about height. I hit 3 pl8 deadlifts just recently, and even though that's not impressive by Veeky Forums standards, it's much more impressive than a giant percentage of the human population, taller or shorter. And I know I am making my body and time much more useful than many others. Who gives a shit if it looks like your compensating. Everyone is the world does stuff to compensate for something. At, least you'll be bettering yourself while others let their bodies go to waste. So start lifting or fucking kill yourself you whiny faggot

Or you could do the right thing and off yourself

I don't think you understand the work that goes into lifting and sculpting a body. It's not as romantic as many would like to believe, but putting in the work to create a body isn't as easy as slapping on makeup in he morning. It takes years of training, diet and hard physical work to achieve what some people have worked toward.

You can't reduce the effort bodybuilders put to simply "it's like makeup for men". You can't ignore the blatant vanity of this interest, and you also can't ignore the effort and mettle that's required to achieve these goals.

Further, vanity by definition is borne out of self interest, so how can you refute that a woman "wears makeup for herself"?

When's the last time you were the one fucking your wife? You probably can't even say truthfully

If you're short, then you should build yourself to be proportionate to that height.

Taller = bigger. Shorter = less bigger.

You can be a strong manlet, but if youre under 5'10 you should never be going above a size m shirt or 32 waist pants.

>all these roasties

Vacuous question; I don't have a wife. Any answer I would give would be false.

When's the last time you spoke to a corporeal female? I say "spoke" because I assume "touched" is a bit too strong of a word to use here, especially if you think cucks actually exist on a scale large enough for you to be worried about them.

Oh, and have you ever actually spoken to a real (female) feminist before?

have fun still being weaker than the strongest a lanklet can be