This is what peak performance looks like

>This is what peak performance looks like
>How can Veeky Forums even compete?

6 months into SS + GOMAD

>I probably couldn't run that far or fast carrying 400 lbs on my back.

This. She's strong as fuck. I could only imagine what she would look like if she kept all the muscle and lost the fat.
But at her weight walking would be enough tho. No need to destroy her joints.
yes, I assumed her gender, sue me.

She should not be running.

Obviously she should. What doesn't kill you makes you better and if she dies from running she not cutting her life expectancy much when she's already a deathfat.

Realistically, what is the quality of life like for someone of that size after they lose all the weight? They'll have tons of skin left over requiring expensive surgery to remove, their joints are pretty much permafucked, and I can only imagine that their arteries look like. Sure they're skinny now, but the damage has already been done.

>god tier level bulking

>when you eat all the potatoes and cause a second great famine in ireland

At least she's moving and not eating

kek

Do fat people have like crazy legs muscles from carrying around hundreds of pounds all the time?

>Veeky Forums makes fun of fat people for not exercising
>when they exercise, still make fun of them

Why?

Yeah they do. They definitely get the caloric intake to build muscle too. That Steven Assanti blob danced around and he weighs 600+ lbs.

So every step he makes he's essentially holding up 600lbs static with his legs. For let's say when he walks to the fridge and back, he's static holding 600+ lbs for 2 minutes.

That is truly peak performance

>she's not wearing grey leggings

this is from a fat fetish video bud

she isn't running, there is never a point where both her feet are off the ground.

T h i c c

mirin dem pecs

>implying that's peak performance

are you fucking lost?

Are you bitches making fun of someone trying to lose weight? Pathetic

kek

>anything short of praise for a fatty is an insult
shut up fatty

>implying making fun isn't the best way to motivate someone to get Veeky Forums

This is not Tumblr.

Why the fuck would anyone in this shithole give a fuck about you assuming gender?

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

>implying that jog did anything for her except destroy her knees

She would lose infinitely more weight if she was locked away in solitary confinement, sat sedentarily and was starved.

The only thing she's training for is getting to her glazed donuts faster.

This. Morbidly obese people should not work out like we do. They will fuck up bones and tendons from all the weight.

>yes, I assumed her gender, sue me.

Its happening boys.

the fact that you even considered assuming gender ruined my fucking day

Cause they allowed themselves to get fat as fuck. When they look like a human being and not a whale that's sprouted legs then they will no longer get made fun of.

Formerly 360lbs here, and yeah, crazy fucking strong legs.

Miran dem pecs

Chestbrahs looking aesthetic as fuaark

Looks like his head is sticking out of an enormous ass

>thinking she was wearing blue stockings
everytim

dem pecs doe

she's not trying to lose weight. it's a fetish video.

in her case she is destroying her joints..she needs to cut, and gastric bypass and lipo right now.

>yes, I assumed her gender, sue me.

wheredoyouthinkwearesrubs.jpg

Is it weird to say that I would smash that? Like, not even respectfully, just full on sloppy fucking, making her beg for my thick cock.

Then, after we fuck, I could get her in shape and breed my own qt gf, with free puss included.