When you talk about plates like in 1/2/3/4, do you talk about US plates (45lbs/20.4kg) or EU plates (55lbs/25kg)?

When you talk about plates like in 1/2/3/4, do you talk about US plates (45lbs/20.4kg) or EU plates (55lbs/25kg)?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jhulia_pimentel/?hl=es
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

45 lbs/20 kg
my gym has 20 kg ones and 25 kg ones anyway

45 lbs

how about you fuck off

>eu plates
>25kg

Those are olympic plates, not EU plates. EU plate is a flat 20kg.

can you post more of that girl or similar?

how about this girl

it doesnt matter

bleh, pig with lipstick on, gimme me more of the first. that high test ass jesus

Looks like average instagram chick #4532.

instagram.com/jhulia_pimentel/?hl=es

>Fatceps

>01/01/00

dat ass and dat face tho

how bout dis one

Yuropoors are some of the most frustrated people on the internet

A plate is a plate. 45 lbs in US is the same as 55 lbs in EU due to the nonuniformity of earth's gravitational field.

stop trolling the newfags
pic related is the real no bullshit guide

Why, Matt Kroc, why?

What? We are in America so obviously we are talking about 45lbs plates...

1 pl8 is a 25 kg plate on each side + bar (25kg). So if you say you're at 1/2/3/4 it means that you're lifing: 75 kg OHP, 125 kg bench, 175 kg squat, 225 kg deadlift. In pounds that's 165, 275, 385, 495.
That's the dyel cutoff, you should be able to reach it in 6-12 months if you're doing everything properly and training 2-3 times a week.

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

*giggles* hehe shouldnt have ate those beans for lunch huh user

stop posting this retardation

Do you guys have a system for naming your plates too? Here are mine:

1.25kg: THE PLATE OF AMBITION
The smallest increment for increating most lifts. Looks so tiny, but represents that *push* to be stronger today than you were yesterday. So humble yet so instrumental, it flows within the Tao of Gains.

2.5kg: THE PLATE OF JOY
And look! Add two 1.25 ambition plates and this is what you get. Symbolosing the subtle mystery and glory of Gains, that they are *cumulative*, which is what it's really all about.

5kg: THE DANGER PLATE
But look out. We all like to record nice even numbers for our lifts. When we can only do 107.5kg, it's soooo tempting to force 110kg before we're ready. But when ego outpaces gains, the form declines, and that is the beginning of all iniquities.

10kg: THE PLATE OF CRUELTY
That halfway point to the next lmao*pl8, and so the toughest part of the journey, when going back would be as hard as going forward. But fear not! Through the pain lies the hidden humble road of further gains.

20kg: THE PLATE OF VYNZBRAH
Yes! From *sixteen* increments of the ambition plates we slam on another of these, building a brick in the edifice of our newer better selves. The joy of this plate comes from the consolidation of all we went through before.

Naturally I use a letter code for recording my lifts. So instead of 137.5kg, I'd write TTCDJA -- two plates of Triumph, a plate of Cruelty, a Danger plate, a plate of Joy and a plate of Ambition.

Then of course there are the special plates:

< 1.25kg: TRAPPY PLATES
I've never tried microplates but will resort to them if my damn OHP keeps plateauing. Since the Triumph plate is already a "T", I'd use a little "t" for trappy plates.

Plates in "lbs": FAG PLATES
Only for use in lesser gyms where I don't have an alternative. Honestly kg is just so much more elegant: "60kg" is rounder and more trustworthy than "135lbs" - though I suppose lmao#pl8 is heavier and more impressive in pound scales.

this is an american website why in the fuck would we use europes plates

PTT-PTT-PPPPPPPAAAAAARP

Oh my! excuse me hehe

so 1 plate squat is actually 40 kgs ?

>Brapposters showing up four (4) hours after thread is made
You guys are slow on the draw, today

NEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD

most of this stuff is good, but it only makes one mistake
>falling for the round earth meme
the flat nature of the earth means that at different times, due to at what position the Sun is in its orbit, gravity has different effect.

It's my guilty pleasure, every time I see them I genuinely laugh out loud. Retard humor but oh well, can't be changed. I must contribute in the hopes that it will encourage others, cheap laughs for me!

the bar is 20kg, so 1 pl8 is 60kg

ah thanks

Does anyone have that thread saved that was kind of like this one but funny?

Que bundinha massa hein OP
instagram.com/jhulia_pimentel