How do I stop or control the hunger pains? Drinking water isn't helping it just makes me piss much more

How do I stop or control the hunger pains? Drinking water isn't helping it just makes me piss much more.

Eat

EC stack + 2 Omega 3 cap

How hard are you cutting? If you are lifting you should not have to eat at a deficit that physically hurts

realise that the pain is ignorable, and that it also goes away if you ignore it.

Takamura-sama actually helped me when I saw him cutting and going through intense pain. besides, you shouldn't be cutting like Takamura, so stop being a bitch

black coffee

Black coffee(, cigs help if you smoke or don't mind smoking) and gum

who /pickled paprika/ masterrace here?

tastes fuckin incredible

Seconding black coffee.

Also, your body will just get used to it after a week or two. When I first started IF, I'd get hunger pains that would wake me up at night. After a week, they were gone. After 6 weeks, I'm able to comfortably fast for 18-20 hours.

I don't like coffee. What about tea?

What do you dislike more?

Hunger pains or coffee?

Coffee.

Good, comfort yourself with the thought of not drinking coffee. This should set you on the path of not being a pussy about no longer stuffing your fat face

>hunger pains
>pains

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

There are really only 2 reasons why you would be getting debilitating hunger pains from a cut:

1. You have done little to no research about cutting and dove in head first like an idiot.

2. You are a fucking wimp that has yet to make it one week on your new diet.

go look in the mirror when youre hungry you fat fuck

OP I went from 221 too 159 in a little less then a year so I know how the fasting pains can be.

I basically relied on lots of water, black coffee, and ciggarretes or other nicotine products like dip. Find things to entertain you and keep you distracted or engaged like vidya. If it gets too bad, eat something light and healthy like an apple or a handful of peanuts if you have to.

Maybe munch on that with a coffee on the table and a cig in your hand or a vape (yes it made me look like a tool but I lost alot of weight) and you should be just fine.

You are supposed to sip on water throughout the day.

You stick it out and wait for your body to acclimate to the calorie reduction. I know it's difficult. This is the first problem in your life where you can react by shoving food down your gullet.

>fitness board
>encouraging smoking

You faggots know fitness is more than lifting weights right?

Put your fingers in your throat, don't get sick, your stomach contracting and heaving and shit for some reason takes hunger pangs away.

Relax, the fat fuck is pissing and moaning about the "pain" of not shoveling food into his face. smoking is the least of his problems.

enjoy your ulcers
actuall medfag here

I'm aware, but the way I see it it's baby steps. Smoking made losing weight much easier. Once I reached a reasonable bf% and had a work out routine+diet plan I switched to nicotine gum and phased it out to quit entirely.

I lost almost 70 pounds in less then a year so I guess it was fairly effective.

I bet you're one of those sad cunts that post in the mental illness threads, aren't ya?

A lot of people naturally don't respond to the low levels of caffeine most coffee has.

Maybe I should try deathwish

Hunger is not a pain amerilard
Just ignore it

What do you mean by that? Not eating gives you ulcers?

HEY LISTEN

You need to start drinking Metamucil or any other form of psyllium husks in the morning right around the time you eat breakfast.

This will help control your insulin by making you digest things more slowly by adding more fiber into your GI tract.

This will help prevent the hunger cravings from being as intense or as frequent.

Seriously, use psyllium husks in the morning, they will help with your hunger all day.

make it something to look forward to.

each time you feel hunger pains, it is a reminder
you are sticking with it
you are losing weight
you are making your future a little better
you are gonna make it

hey. im still in the middle of losing weight. could you share what you did to help a bro out

Coffee is an appetite suppressant.

black coffee on empty stomach

i second this for sure. over the weeks wean it back as your stomach stretch response starts to acclimatize

That's true.

Yeah no problem man. It was actually a lot easier then I thought it would be, and I don't mean to say that to be cocky or anything, I mean it was a pretty smooth process if you commit to it. I didn't even take any before and after pictures because it happened so casually, I was fucking shocked.

Biggest part for me was cutting sugar and snacking out of my diet (for the most part). Black coffee, no more sugary snacks, no more soda. I also drink about a gallon of water a day and try to hydrate as much as possible.

Meal plan:

>Breakfast: Oatmeal, honey, fruit, about 350 calories. Usually berries and the like

>Lunch: 1 apple, 2 eggs, maybe a salad with vinegar dressing, or peanut butter toast, and a protein shake+creatine for workouts. around 450 calories.

>Dinner: Whatever, in small portions. If it hits my macros and keeps me around my total of 1600ish calories a day I'm good.

The irony of all of this is, I still snacked and ate junk food on the weekends and had a cheat day. I drank plenty of beer and liquor as well, along with fast food. I do not recommend any of this of course but to each his own, I still lost alot of weight so it worked out pretty well.

As far as working out I ran for 40 minutes a day, and spent about 2 hours at home reading, but I walk when I read, so I paced in circles in my backyard and probably burned some solid calories. I eventually started lifting for a few months doing the GSLP phraks routine and it worked pretty well.

So that's about it. Obviously, I'm still not a hunk or anything, I have fupa chub on my stomach and a slight muffin top but I only have 1 chin and I look healthy and clean if you ignore my belly. Good luck buddy! Let me know if you have any more questions.

How do I get ephedrine?

at the gas station

By realizing that it literally, factually, 100% is in your head and is not a real physical pain. Man the fuck up youvstupid fat shit.

I realized that my cravings came not from a lack of calories but from a lack of nutrition. When you got on a diet, it's really hard to hit your macros and vitamins.

literally at the supp store ? at least in leaf land anyway

It's illegal in the us.

No, ephedra is illegal

No its fucking not you retard. You can buy Bronkaid OTC. Stop posting if you haven't a clue

Suck it up.

Alternatively drink black coffee.

Not him but what's your height?
5'10 here who also started at 220 and am now at 169. Will get to 155 then start bulk

Also do you have a pic of your body now?

This is why I make sure to take a multi-vitamin.

How's that working out for ya?

I'm 5'9 and doing a similar plan, prob going to start bulking in my 140's or something. No current pic of my body, I usually just go through Veeky Forums to help people lose weight like I did but I'm not a big fitness guru or anything so I don't have pics saved and such, but that probably would have been a good idea. I don't even have a before and after lel, kind of sad.

Fuck off asshole, no need to be condescending.

Why? It's not like the opinions of strangers have any direct effect on your weight loss.

Right?

Seriously fuck off

So cranky, did you forget to take your vitamins?

I swear to god dude

Samefag

What? Are you going to spaz out because my words sting worse than your hunger pains?

Maybe a delicious hostess cupcake would calm you down. you can have one and still be at a calorie deficit. Heck, you could probably have 2 and be alright.

I don't have rickets or gout, so pretty well. I can't always eat a balanced meal so it helps fill in the gaps.

Just have a little spoonful user. Don't worry, you'll be able to control yourself.

Samefag

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

I eat something 300 to 600 calories, or drink water and eat something, it's important to knowbwhen you are hungry and when you are anxious for eating

Offer it up to Jesus

Just a teeny bit. You know you want it.

who?

Surprised no one mentioned it.
Sleep

Just sleep away the pain like depression.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

give the guy a break, he's only on day one

SHOO SHOO SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

The best 2 things for dinner when you cant have any more calories are ice soup and sleep.

1 apple 100 kcal
nonfat yoghurt 1 small container 80 kcal

There, fiber and protein, filling and slow burning. Follow with a big cup of tea to make soup inside your stomach.

Also you can always munch on some napa cabbage leaves, that shit is basically free volume.