Mum is having another go at me for being 'too big'

>Mum is having another go at me for being 'too big'
>gf tells me that if I get any bigger she's leaving me

Why are women such gains goblins lads?

Protip: you're fat, not swole. You fell for the bulking meme

I blame plg desu, bunch of fatasses

Maybe try lifting instead of just bulking

I'm really not fat at all, don't consider myself big whatsoever. I'm 6ft 170lbs, completely dyel by Veeky Forums standards.

probably got a skinnyfat belly

don't listen to women, they don't know what they want. just keep making gainz, and don't fall for the dirty bulking meme. this shit happens all the time:
>oh user, I don't like big muscly men, don't get big!
>get big
>oh user, I can't keep my hands off your arms and meaty hamstrings, teeheehee

daily reminder that women are a meme

Pics op

>170 @ 6'

literal twink lad. eat ur mum and gf. bulk til you hit 220

also forgot to add, fuck Veeky Forums standards, you'll know if you look good. This board is full of unaesthetic PLG dweebs who take out their insecurities on anyone who can't bench >225.

Best I can do at short notice, I'm 18 by the way

Your mom and gf got no clue brah. I'm 6' 235lbs and my mama doesn't care "as long as I don't lose my neck"

Literal lanklets, 6'1 260, still don't feel big enough

Fuck that bitch. You're not even that big. Leave humanity behind and get a girl who appreciates a man being manly.

Your GF is just insecure. She thinks you will leave her if you are too attractive for her. Women do this shit all the time.

Let me Guess.

You are Swedish and your mum and gf are feminists.

Mirin the traps? How?

UK, girlfriend is 'feminist' but apparently I've got a very dominant/masculine personality which she finds incredibly attractive. Makes me think she just says she's a feminist but isn't really, like most girls.
I really like her though user
Maybe, but as I said, I really like her and I don't want to leave her.

>6ft 170lbs
wtf you are a skeleton

Shrugs mainly mate, I do a lot of shoulder work because I swim, so perhaps that helps too

Pics

I'm fat and gross, maybe pics after this gear kicks in and I finish this recomp

That's what I thought, really don't understand it to be honest

hello frame twin, thank your parents for those shoulders, girls love em. I would say to tell your gf you're "maintaining", but aim for 180. If you do it clean your gf won't notice until it's too late,
and by then she won't care (srsly don't dirty bulk tho, it's not worth it).

ignore these lads OP, this board is full of big boned monsters apparently. I was 6'0" 170lb a few months ago and I looked great, certainly not a skelly.

>>Mum is having another go at me for being 'too big'

you're turning her on and she feels uncomfortable

>gf tells me that if I get any bigger she's leaving me
she's challenging you to see what you care about more

Allow me to help

>Mum
No fucking idea, best theory is she doesnt want to see her "baby boy" grow into a man and thinks if you stay small you will be small. Abandonment issues, is your father still in the picture?

>gf
Easy
Girls want to be the admired one, if your sexual market value is higher than hers she either has to accept that you are better or strive to improve herself. Both of these are unattractive options for a girl so she picks option C and tries to bring you down to elevate herself.

Remember, girls are naturally attractive while men have to work but men can improve themselves much more. laziness works in their favor

Either way mate, you might love em but fuck their opinions.
Love your mom, you cant replace her but if the gf is acting up tell her to stfu or gtfo
plenty more of those around

>Makes me think she just says she's a feminist but isn't really, like most girls.
Exactly. It's an idle threat to protect her ego. Just get bigger anyway and watch her chase you because she's never going to get anything better.

I do like my shoulders haha, gf loves them too. Yeah I think that's what I'm going to do, I'm aiming for about 82kg because that's Bale's weight in American Psycho (bit of a superficial goal but he's kind of my inspiration).

I don't really feel any pressure to get bigger than that, at least until I'm much older. I think past a certain point girls my age find it unattractive anyway.

That's a bit strange about my Mum, I hope you're wrong. Might be right about the gf though, I think I'll do what user above said.

Yeah my wife constantly says I'm getting to hot for her and she is scared I'm gonna leave her, she tries to get me to skip the gym to, but she sure seems to enjoy my fitter bigger body when I take my clothes off, it's how women handle insecurity, they wanna bring you to their level, don't let her, fuck bitches get swole

you got a nice frame. Keep bulking. Fuck your gf they'll be plenty more where you're heading

nice gyno fag

I think that's more accurate about my Mum. Doesn't help she's 5'0" so I dwarf her completely already.

Gf does often admit that she's not as hot as me, so I'm not too sure if she's trying to deny it or not.

I'm going to ignore them both and get massive anyway, there's nothing they can do stop me haha.

>too big

>blub-blub away

same here breh, they get insecure as we get bigger. just dgaf and keep liftin'

>I'm going to ignore them both and get massive anyway, there's nothing they can do stop me haha.
That's the spirit user, you're gonna make it. Really wish I'd started seriously training at 18, I just did bullshit "full-body" hypertrophy workouts throughout college, with basically no strength progression the whole 4 years. I still looked pretty good and had little competition at my nerdy school, but I missed out on so much progress :(

>I'm going to ignore them both and get massive anyway, there's nothing they can do stop me haha.
Son im fucking proud of you, youre more mature at 18 than i was and i sincerly wish you well

Good shit user, make the most of your young years while you can. I'm 19, I was in the same boat as you for a while and my gf even left me because i got "too big", but desu young relationships are a meme anyway (you'll find better out you've got a long life ahead). My mom even got used to the whole thing and even makes sure I'm eating a lot now, remind your mom that it's better that it's better your hobby is exercise and training instead of doing other pointless shit

Shit I just realized how much I butchered that, what I get for being a phoneposter I guess

This is the ideal 18 year old Veeky Forumsizen.
This is how chads are born.

bodyfat?

Rack pulls above the knee START NOW

I kekked

Stop fake blogging faggot no one cares about your scycho imaginary persons, t b h u look like gay bottom.

Your mom believes in mom-science, she cant understand cutting and bulking and thinks you try to bulk yourself into strongman-fattie mode. Same when cutting, only way to solve this is ignoring her and proving that you know what youre doing

Thanks lads, you guys are great

No idea mate, sorry

Lmao. You're fuccboi mode. I seriously doubt your mom and gf think this is too big.

/r9k/ please leave.

Whatever you say user

Never denied I wasn't big

They're just shit tests OP

>gf says my arm is too big to put it under her head while we sleep

try lifting

You're not getting "big", you're getting fat.

>ex gf: stop going to the gym so much, I don't care how big you are, I still love you
>ex gf: I can't take my eyes off your ass, you know that was what attracted me to you in the first place
>every gf: I hate it when other girls eye you up, I cant go anywhere without you getting attention, you make me feel self conscious, I wish you wouldn't spend so much time working out. I wouldn't care how small you were.

Girls are a meme. I have never dated a single girl who didn't love my body but hated the fact I worked out. No matter how straight I am with them at the beginning, saying that lifting means a lot to me and that 3-4 nights a week I'll be lifting - they cry deprived victim girlfriend a couple of months down the line. One even said I was mentally abusing her.

Oh and my mother is convinced I'm roiding.

I don't want to slay sloots anons, I just want loyalty and companionship but that seems impossible with modern day women's stupid as fuck mind games and insecurity.

That fucking feel. Women are way more insecure than we are. Hang in there, user.

My lifting buddy's gf literally does that. She cries "you never spend any time with me, you are always at the gym."

>Oh and my mother is convinced I'm roiding.
Well, do you? Pics of body

The majority of women really don't understand how weight training works, they think if they touch a 5lb platic dumbell they'll end up like Lou Ferrigno.

Look good, what Routine do you do?
If that's too big then your gf is retarded and your mum has dementia

Im 165lb 5'9 u hungry skeletor

Why is Veeky Forums so gay?