Have any of the shows you watched as a kid influenced you to become Veeky Forums? Pic related...

Have any of the shows you watched as a kid influenced you to become Veeky Forums? Pic related. [spoiler]I didn't became gay tho [/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_of_Croton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DBZ

DRAGON DRAGON, WATCH THE DRAGON

>CHA-LA, HEAD CHA-LA
>EGAO URUTORA Z DE
>KYOU MO AI-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAI

never understoof why people think he was gay tho

Even to this day BD still inspires me

DBZ obviously. Male entertainment is so much better than female entertainment. We want to train until we reach a higher level of existence while girls are watching "Bratz"

Rambo was the first movie I ever saw. Stallone is up there with Arnie as my inspiration/idols.

>t. blonde bowl cut

>he man
>rambo 2 movie
>rocky 4 movie
> conan movie
>Nippur comic (pic related comic about a Sumerian warrior Conan-style)

bowl haircut wasn't common between vikings? That would make sense since He-man is basically sci-fi kid-friendly Conan

>not training to become a 7ft colossal giant of a saiyan with the sole intent on destroying everything and killing a guy because he made you cry as a baby

>none of the gods of destruction are PEAK PERFORMANCE

just.png

Wrong pic

Idk, that fish dude from Universe 12 looks pretty Veeky Forums

Don't judge ;_;

The female parallel to the DBZ generation would Be Sailor Moon.

Bratz was from the mid 00s, so the male equivalent to that would be Ben 10 or something.

I must become a pillar man

>tfw never watched anything related to Dragon Ball

it looks really cool, but im so far behind and i have no idea where to even start. pls help

Dragon ball z
Fuck dragon ball

wait, whats the difference? i thought it was the same thing

Start by watching dragon ball. Then if you want, dragon ball z and dragon ball super. Good intro to this type of anime. I would hit hunter x hunter (2011) also

Dragon ball is about goku as a child
DBZ is about him as an adult

They're both good. Plus some stuff that happens in dragon ball carries over to dbz. You won't know what's going on with some of the shit if you don't watch db first

i just wanna watch all the cool fights and shit tbqh, will it take a long time to get through dragon ball? is it just filler?

Gotta get dem maximum gainz user

Dragon ball isn't a bad show but DBZ is where everything gets hype as fuck
So I would suggest skipping DB
> read the manga cause I'm a nerd

>The female parallel to the DBZ generation would Be Sailor Moon.

Say wut

AWAKEN MY MASTER

dbz is a hype battle royale, db is a fun adventure. They're both good in their own way.

am i going to miss a ton of plot points by skipping DB, or will i be able to understand DBZ by itself?

DBZ has obviously characters from DB but DBZ has its own story

>god from universe 2
Would berry my duck in

To be fair I think most of the fans barely watched the classic series, most of then don't even know that Piccolo was a villain in the classic series

I mean db is kind of a long series, but I guess it's not totally necessary to watch. Try a couple episodes of dragon ball and decide for yourself.

Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura were the popular anime among teen girls at the same time as DBZ. Those teen girls are in their late 20s now, the same demographic as the guys that watched DBZ

There's honestly no reason to watch DB.
Anyone who tells you it's required or even superior more then likely hasn't watched it themselves and are just desperate to prove how elite they are.

Ah I missed the part where you said generation. You are correct

How pathetic. Poor DB fans.

The bad thing about DBZ is that the pacing is extremely slow, it's not bad when you watch weekly as a child, but binge watching as an adult can be exaustive as hell

True.

Also, no #wejawesome here? Sharks were diesel as fuark.

Toriyama has a thing for the skinny-but-super-strong shit just like all the rest of Japan. Big guys aren't in fashion anymore. The biggest guy I've seen to date in anime is All Might, who just so happens to be an American wet dream of a superhero.

>DB
>Goku is a strong kid with a tail just because
>Meets some teen slut
>Decides to go on an adventure with her just because
>Nothing happens
>A few tournaments
>Demons and cartoon nazis
>Very boring

>DBZ
>An entire universe is expanded
>Cool fights
>Developed plot and characters
>Stuff actually happens and usually has a reason
>Actually interesting

Well, the strongest ningen warrior of all 12 universes is this ayy lmao and he is fit as hell, my bet is that the gods of destruction can change into a more badass form when they fight at 100% like most of the dbz villains

The only people who have watched Dragon Ball are the weebs and the japs. Nobody who grew up on DBZ has actually seen DB because you don't have to.

DB only became good in the red ribbon arc when some serious shit starts happening, more precisely in Goku's fight with Tao Pai Pai

I don't think he's the strongest. He's the strongest from the universe with the highest mortal level, but mortal level doesn't mean strength. It has to do with how developed civilization is, how much life there actually is, how peaceful everything is, and so on. The strongest fighter might actually be from Universe 5. We won't know for another 30 episodes until the tournament starts.

Jackie Chun was a pretty strong guy himself, wonder whatever happened to him.

Since it's confirmed that Jiren Vs Goku is the endgame of the tournament it's pretty obvious that he is the most powerful, I mean, Toppo is a candidate to become a god of destruction and he stated that he is nothing compared to Jiren

Megalith (old comic) I remember reading how he lifted calfs when he was young and as he grew up worked his way to lifting a full cow. I thought that was a great idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_of_Croton

Veeky Forums references make you a /wellroundedindividual/

For me it was Broly when I was a kid, after turning 18 it changed to Guts. too bad i'm a manlet though. i will have to be content with griffith mode.