Will this be horrible for building strength or my knee health?

Will this be horrible for building strength or my knee health?

>Monday back squat (3x5)
>Tuesday front squat (3x5)
>Thursday back squat (3x5)
>Friday front squat (3x5)

you'll just fatigue your muscles and not be able to increase your lifts
i don't know about long term health problems but i'm not a doctor

Ur retarded.

Just do squats monday wednesday friday.
Anymore than that and you are retarded.

I did that on my off season for wrestling because i fucked up my shoulder, and my legs became massive and rock hard considering how old i was. I shot up from squatting 225 to 315 in about 2 weeks.

Just dont be retarded.

Only problem is I can't lift Wednesday Saturday or Sunday because of work and when the gym is closed. So I only have those 4 days to lift which means I will have to lift back to back at least once.

Like i said, dont be retarded. If you want have a day of rest between squat days ur gonna have a bad time. Just squat twice a week then.

But if you wanna push it, do squats monday and tuesday and then friday.

bullshit, i squat 5 days a week and my maxes have been going up.

You will not tire yourself out squatting back to back days.

Show me a pic of ur legs, please.

OP you probably dont want to listen to this guy, he seems retarded.

why would you need to squat 4 times a week? what are you training for?

Will be potentially great for strength building, though it will be difficult to recover if you're squatting really heavy.

Obviously not good for knee health, but it'll be okay if your technique is decent

He is training for, "grind your knees away" comp

I am a newbie lifter.

>body weight 220
>max bax squat 195

Its pathetic and I want it to get better.

Nah it's fine. Most squat 4 times a week at intermediate.

I don't know about all that, four times a week is really iffy, are you also doing deadlifts? I would say 3 a week if youre not, and 2 if you are. We're all different but for a while I was burning out my CNS losing strength and getting really sad by doing shit like this. Im assuming since youre only doing 3 sets of five youre going pretty heavy too, and during my 3x5 I always have followed the 48 hour rule for that muscle group, otherwise I see the difference

I dont do dead lift, I hate it. I mostly focus on

>OHP
>Bench
>Squat
>Power cleans

I use to lift back in high school so I have the technique down for most lifts. But its been 9 long years since I graduated high school so I am fucking WAPW (weak as pond water)

how is it bad for knee health? hes only doing 15 reps a day, I do double that on the days I do 3x10

You can pull it off for a short time if you're a beginner

Your squat numbers will go up like crazy, but mostly because you got really fucking good at squatting rather than because you built that much strength

wtf is that bar and how is it safety related?

Do you guys have a system for naming your plates too? Here are mine:

1.25kg: THE PLATE OF AMBITION
The smallest increment for increating most lifts. Looks so tiny, but represents that *push* to be stronger today than you were yesterday. So humble yet so instrumental, it flows within the Tao of Gains.

2.5kg: THE PLATE OF JOY
And look! Add two 1.25 ambition plates and this is what you get. Symbolosing the subtle mystery and glory of Gains, that they are *cumulative*, which is what it's really all about.

5kg: THE DANGER PLATE
But look out. We all like to record nice even numbers for our lifts. When we can only do 107.5kg, it's soooo tempting to force 110kg before we're ready. But when ego outpaces gains, the form declines, and that is the beginning of all iniquities.

10kg: THE PLATE OF CRUELTY
That halfway point to the next lmao*pl8, and so the toughest part of the journey, when going back would be as hard as going forward. But fear not! Through the pain lies the hidden humble road of further gains.

20kg: THE PLATE OF VYNZBRAH
Yes! From *sixteen* increments of the ambition plates we slam on another of these, building a brick in the edifice of our newer better selves. The joy of this plate comes from the consolidation of all we went through before.

Naturally I use a letter code for recording my lifts. So instead of 137.5kg, I'd write TTCDJA -- two plates of Triumph, a plate of Cruelty, a Danger plate, a plate of Joy and a plate of Ambition.

Then of course there are the special plates:

< 1.25kg: TRAPPY PLATES
I've never tried microplates but will resort to them if my damn OHP keeps plateauing. Since the Triumph plate is already a "T", I'd use a little "t" for trappy plates.

Plates in "lbs": FAG PLATES
Only for use in lesser gyms where I don't have an alternative. Honestly kg is just so much more elegant: "60kg" is rounder and more trustworthy than "135lbs" - though I suppose lmao#pl8 is heavier and more impressive in pound scales.

>Squatting everyday isn't a thing

Just reading starting strength doesn't make yo an expert.

It's a thing when roiding or temporary, not a permanent routine.

Where is the pic?

Honestly you should only squat one a week. Do bench and deadlift 5 times a week.

noob here

Is there a program like SS or SL that targets the biceps more? Or should I just add dumbbels curls or something? I mainly just want a bigger upper body for now, everything else can come later.

Advice would be appreciated.

We can squat if we want to
We can leave humanity behind
Cause your gymbros don't squat and if they don't squat then
They're no gymbros of mine

If you want to after your main three exercises are done, do chin-ups 3xF (hands facing you) on Day A, and do barbell curls 3x10 on Day B. Two warnings: First, adding these may interfere with your progression with you main lifts in the future, so beware. Second, if you do your curls in the squat rack/power cage you will not only lose gains, but I will find you and widen your asshole with the barbell.

Reddit PPL for beginners.