Tfw today I saw the qt snowhite girl I like smilling and walking with a 5"7 brown manlet ugly as fuck

>tfw today I saw the qt snowhite girl I like smilling and walking with a 5"7 brown manlet ugly as fuck
>they were hugging
>fit told me brown ugly manlets don't get any pussy and are inferior subhumans

5'2" ginger and fuck constant. 8/10s.

Confidence, motherfucker.

Veeky Forums lied.

It's all about personality.

I learned that the hard way. It's the redpill nobody wants to swallow.

Height and looks have little to do with how much girls like you OP trust me.

Nigga I've know manlet beaners that are illegal that hook up with 10/10 white girls all the time

IT'S CALLED CONFIDENCE

You won't learn that on Veeky Forums

Well no shit, they actually had the balls to approach them and ask them out.

Are still wrong, though. Girls will always choose a 6'4" guy over a 5'10" guy if they have even amounts of confidence.

Well of course that's the case but I'm just saying a girl would rather be with a 5'10 guy that knows how to pick up on chicks and talk to them like normal human beings rather than a 6'4 guy who has social autism.

No shit.

But those are just assumed terms. Doesn't disprove that height matters.

>tfw girls like me but I'm too much of a pussy around women

>tfw im the 5"7 brown manlet ugly as fuck

>Girls will always choose a 6'4" guy over a 5'10" guy if they have even amounts of confidence.
autistic virgin faggot

As if height and confidence were the only variables playing...there's also looks (face, body, etc.) personality, social status, power, etc.

>Are still wrong, though. Girls will always choose a 6'4" guy over a 5'10" guy if they have even amounts of confidence.

Wow look at that cope buddy. Seriously when is fit going to call out lanklets coping hard and not swallowing the personality pill.. i have known plenty of 6'4 guys who get no pussy. even in uni when pussy is everywhere. so fuck off. Even trying to add some Psychological bullshit about girls needing to have confidence to 'choose' a 6'4 guy.

I'm actually 5'9, Arche duke of manlets

how do i get confidence?
how do i be loud and heard easily?
how do i not be self-conscious and laugh out loud?

Bow to the king. Oh wait, you always are at one inch short.

imagine two men were the same mentally but one is 6'4 and the other, 5'8.

now imagine that the girl has the choice between the two... the choice will be the taller man for the majority of women.

the only possibility a shorter man has is to get the girl interested in him first so that she will sacrifice her interests for the sake of your relationshit.

stay salty manlets

>tfw you're 6'1 but everyone in the gym apart from the asians are taller than you

fuck New Zealand desu. Samoans are just mass monsters from birth

They are user, they are.

>be socially retarded DYEL manlet with no confidence but rich
>still have no problems getting all the wimmens

Shit today, some bitch told me 'nice car' as I was leaving the gym and I just nodded like a retard. She obviously wants to fuck.

pic please

why so convinced that anecdotal experiences have anything to do with general trends? maybe you see the off chance that a qt was with a dark manlet, maybe they do tend to go with the alpha chad, and she was scraps anyway.

but regardless, you're not either of them, becaus you're a kissless virgin complaining about the lower-tier males scooping up girls. as if this is something you cannot accomplish. as if the odds are always stacked against you. take some fucking responsibility. are you an ugly, boring, fat, personality/confidence/intelligence/social skill lacking autist from Veeky Forums? if so, than maybe other guys aren't your problem for why girls aren't with you.