6'0

>6'0
>12.5" biceps flexed

How long would it take for someone to get 15" arms?

Just an estimate, given a decent diet and routine.

6 months, 1 year, 5 years?

workout your arms a lot and include lots of high rep isolation (8-21) and every 10-20lbs lean bw gain you'll get an inch

also stop believing these dumbasses that you can build huge arms with only/mainly compounds, these guys are all midgets so they have big arms at 12"

anecdotal evidence is everywhere, during summer you see all these curlbros with HUGE bis and literally flat triceps and all they do is lot of isolation "bro exercises" for their biceps. now include also your tris that are more than half of your arm size and after gaining +45lbs lean muscle you'll have decent arms for your 6' stature

>5'10
>8 inch biceps flexed

JUST

> stop believing these dumbasses that you can build huge arms with only/mainly compounds
This makes me feel better; I have injuries so I have to isolate biceps/triceps and keep my shoulders still and supported.

Would the machine in pic related, and the tricep version of said machine be enough? There's few exercises I can do with my injuries.

I'm 6'0 myself and my arms are 15" unflexed and 16.5" flexed. It took me about two years or so but I hit arms twice a week.

> It took me about two years or so
How big were your arms before the two years?

Pretty much this. As a complement, you should be training bis/tris 3-5 days a week if you want it to get big. High volume, not no much intensity.

prolly not quite good enough, if you can use those machines you could prolly do cable rope curls and cable rope tricep pushowns which i both recommend as someone who gets forearm tendonitis from too much regular curls and elbow pain from most tricep exercises

2-4 sets of 10-16 reps of rope cable curls with many sets of LIGHTweight 12-20 rep or dropsetting dumbbell hammercurls or concentration curls should be doable for you

for triceps id do the same 2-4 sets of 10-16 reps cable rope pushdowns with plenty of (closegrip) bench, sometimes I just do my CGbenching with ezcurlbar and pump out a ton of reps for sick pump

those machines could be added on top of these exercises depending on your routine but imo they scream injury to me unless done very light

Tomorrow's my first day at a gym since my injuries. What do you mean by low intensity?
I plan on doing ~20 reps until absolute fail

My injury is the sternoclavicular joint >pic related. Certain arm and shoulder movements make the joint almost dislocate, and it is very unpleasant.

Thank you for the advice. It's nice to hear that I don't have to reach fail within 6-8 reps, as I think I'd damage myself.

I'm excited to try rope cable curls and tricep extension. I had completely forgotten about those exercises.

10 or 11"

Low intensity = weights that you are able to do 50-100 total reps.

As med student, my advice is not to do failure reps on curls.l, especially not bb curls. There are no gains over doing 2 3 before failure and you're risk your joints and tendons by doing shitty form.

Is 15 inches considered big? My ceps are 15.5 flexed no pump.

When did you realize that lanklet isn't a meme?

I'll be careful
When I was 15 I did a dozen 25lb bicep curls and felt failure approaching, but I ignored the pain and did five hundred more reps

Couldn't bend my arms for the next month, and tendon pain for 3 years

I took the advice of "keep going until you can't do another rep" too literally.

Bigger than average

idk buddy i've seen more bicep gains with weighted chins than anything else, I don't even do curls anymore

Two years.

High volume for biceps twice a week, heavy skullcrushers once a week and rope tricep extensions

Im 16 and 5'11 and I have 15 inch arms. Ive been training arms twice or so a week for like a year.

Only those 18 and above are allowed to post friend.

at 16 i had 16.5 inch arms. stop thinking you're special because you're young. I hope you try to bench 3plates and the bar falls on your fucking neck

Rule of thumb is 1" on biceps for every 15lbs of muscle you gain, so, assuming natty, the absolute minimum amount of time is gonna be about 16 months

God knows, I don't work out much and already have 16 inch arms

Something something genetics

something something fuck off fatty

Buttmad, you asshat?

>i cant help you with your question but what i can do is post this post just bragging about my 16.5" fatceps while i dont even lift!

Pretty sure this should be in tqtddtot thread

dude take it easy, just conversation nothing to extreme as to trigger your autism. Also at 16 I had 45 inch arms. Also I dead lifted 20000 kilos for reps.

qtddtot should be renamed to frd (fitness related discussion)
desu most of the questions that directly dont have an answer in sticky deserve their own thread

in qttdtot you get maybe one short answer if youre lucky and no discussion

>tfw work from 13 inch arms to 17 inch arms
>6'4 so they still look DYEL in pics

Fuck Veeky Forums tho. They're massive IRL and bitches squeeze em all the time

>hench Enes Kanter mode

Why are you tripping you look like literal dogshit

I'm sure you're a 10/10, lad.

you are literally me, all the same stats and experience lol

6'3" masterrace reporting in
I remember back in highschool I could almost close my fingers around my biceps relaxed

>5'2"
>12.5" biceps

Granted I have short muscle bellies and my biceps peak better but meh.