Why has no one told me about this shit? This stuff is amazing on a cut

Why has no one told me about this shit? This stuff is amazing on a cut.

They're pretty expensive but you can kill a whole pint and easily fit it in your macros.

I'd rather skip the ice cream and eat something I'll enjoy.
That said, I was never allowed to have ice cream growing up and I never made a habit of eating it regularly as an adult.

fuck off reddit

Were you allergic to something? You never had it at a birthday party or anything?

birthday cake is breddy gud

Veeky Forums hidden grocery secrets thread?

seriously though, halo top is fucking god tier for the macros. my local store only carries chocolate, mint, and lemon so I only get the chocolate every time... I really wanna try that damn birthday cake though

grew up in asian country. parents believed diet had strong link to academic success, so refined sugar and flour were forbidden.

only paid shills promote this stuff

its fucking nasty

I've always wanted to try this stuff, where do you anons buy it?

The whole foods down the street from my apartment has every flavor but were almost all sold out, only had lemon cake, vanilla, and black cherry. I went with black cherry which was delicious but I heard peanut butter cup is the best.

I wish I could kirkland bars but the closest costco is out of the way far in the suburbs. I'm stuck paying out the ass for quest bars.

The vanilla bean was pretty good, the chocolate almond crunch was shit.

Haven't tried the birthday cake but it seems to be the only one anyone ever talks about.

I usually just make my own sweet shit with half decent macros from keto dessert sites.

Whole foods, safeway, walmart.

Those protein bars are so fucking good and you wouldnt expect it since they look so generic

10/10 bar

Yeah I do that too, the youtube channel the proteinchef is pretty good. I don't do keto, but I can still use a bunch of the recipes.

I think the grocery store is called "Shalomi's".

>could be wrong.

peanut butter cup is my shit

I eat one for lunch everyday. People at work give me shit for it until I tell them that it's the same amount of calories as their soda with the amount of protein as a protein shake.
My local grocery only carries mint, bday cake and vanilla bean.
Vanilla is actually really good. They were all out today so I drove 40 min to a Kroger and got some of their other flavors but no pb cup was to be found.

To those that think it tastes bad- I think if you don't eat sugar much then it tastes awesome. If you're a fat fuck and eat Ben and Jerrys after fucking your pillow then yes, you won't like it.

I'll have to check that out. Good rec.

So far I made the cornbread, cheesecake, peanut butter cups, and cauliflower mac n cheese and they were all pretty good. I also made the cauliflower crust pizza from food wishes topped with ricotta and italian chicken sausage which was really good.

Order them online, thats what i do, 45 dollars for 2 boxes.

Black cherry, lemon, and mint chocolate chip are HHHHNNNNNNNGGGG as fuck.

Dumb nips

Wow your childhood must have sucked

Chef motherfucking John!
I've made about 50 misc recipes and all of them have been delicious.

What are your favorites?

Based Zappa

aby ausfags in here, juts letting you know that Woolies now stocks this (I've only seen choc, vanilla, birthday cake) and it's on sale for $8 at the moment. Definitely worth copping, especially if it means they'll stock more flavours