Tfw 17 inch arms but flexed still looks small

>tfw 17 inch arms but flexed still looks small

I don't get it, bros

I'm 5'10, so it isn't even because my limbs are longer. I genuinely look better non-flexing than flexing and it's weirding me out.

It's your tiny triceps OP, get your priorities straight

>that
>17"
I don't think so. You're measuring incorrectly.

Alright ladies and gentlemen. What we have up for auction today is an antique piece of farm equipment. It doesn't look like much, but it has some potential.

Do I see tree fiddy, tree fiddy? Do I see tree fiddy?

I do more tricep/push work than I do bicep work by a wide margin. Been able to cable extend the full stack for months.

Here man, I've had other people measure it too.

is this the natty limit?

Could be a perspective issue because of your weak ass shoulders and lats.

And the last CBT thread I posted in, Veeky Forums was convinced I was on roids because of my shoulders. Come on, man.

OP, it was a figure of speech. You see the point I'm trying to make here right?

not dark enough for me. $2 final offer

No, but I legitimately have autism so I might just be missing the point. I apologize if that is the case.

Do I hear 2.10?

2.10, anyone?

2.10, for this mullato with potential.

I'm not mixed.

Not them, but your issue is proportions. Work your delts more

Shut up, boy. Nobody wants a full nigger. They ain't got any sense.

Pumped pics huh?
I use that too.
Then I realized that while it makes me look good in pics and inflates my numbers, it's kinda dishonest.

And do you use creatine?

I don't see how working my delts more would make my flexed arm look bigger.

Jealousy only makes you look petty.

Shit, you're right. Wouldn't want to ruin my anonymous online reputation.

>LARPing on an anonymous, fitness-oriented, homo-erotic image board.

Pathetic honestly.

Because it's the shit structure attached to your arm which makes your arms look smaller, not that your arm is actually smaller.

It's one of the basic principles of any study in design, if you've got good shit next to shit shit it's all gonna look like shit

>fitness-oriented

My delts aren't small, though. Your whole concept is irrelevant.

I genuinely hope that you feel good enough about your fitness journey that you don't need to try to futilely bring down others to make up for it.

It's just some good-natured shit talking. Don't be so sensitive, m8.

You look great, OP. Don't let anyone get you down. Just train biceps more and it should clear up your issue.

Whatever man. You see that huge dip between your shoulder and your bicep? That's what you need to fix.

To me, it looks like a delt issue. You target whatever.

whats the circumference of your wrist?

How long have you been lifting brother? I've been lifting for 2 years and only have 15"

Give me some tips, i need 16s

I'm in bed now and not really in the mood to get up to measure, but yes, I am a handlet/wristlet.

I wouldn't really call it good-natured, given the subject matter, but okay.

Thank you. You response after the others means a lot.

3 and a half years, but I spent 6 months rehabbing a torn rotator cuff. I'm just now rebuilding my upper body's mass/strength again.

I mostly do heavy compounds, but I also do 2 accessory movements for bis on pull days and tris on push days. 3 sets each. For example, 3 sets EZ curl bar for 8-10 and then 3 sets of hammer curls for 8-10 on pull days after deadlift, pull up, close grip t bar row, and low cable row.

OP, its the original guy from these posts coming back to see if you found a solution to your problem. I see that some other people where thinking its just a perspective issue because of an out proportion body as I did:

And you pretty much shut them down. Imagine my surprise though when I read this bit of information:

>3 and a half years, but I spent 6 months rehabbing a torn rotator cuff. I'm just now rebuilding my upper body's mass/strength again.

What're you doing with your life m8. You delts may look fine but that doesn't mean they also aren't contributing to your perspective problem.

I swear this board is turning me gay.