German pride!

>German pride!
>appropriates Roman aesthetics

Explain this shit

Hitler was the trueborn heir to Caesars legacy, stay made kike.

>gaulcuck
>heir to caesars legacy
wheriboos have actual autism. must be the nordcuck genes.

even frogs did roman larping better

>imperial Rome lasts 1500 years
>German Reich can't even last 12
Truly a worthy successor

aesthetic af

>Rome was strong
>act like Romans
>become strong
makes sense to me

They must've been doing it wrong then.

It's not a german thing, literally everyone does this. Every country secretly or openly wanks at the fantasy of being the next glory of Rome.

>Appropriate

Hurrrrrr durrrrrrrrrr, retard can't understand Mysticism

Germanics destroyed Rome and plunged the world into the dark ages, setting back human progress centuries until Charlesmagne rebuilt things.

Fuck off Kraut

>muh progress
>muh mass murdering christcuck

>we didn't progress at all during the medieval ages
>dark ages were dark
Why do people still buy this meme? Is it autism?

I didn't claim this. The period of 5th century through 8th century AD were pretty bad though in terms of human progress. With the reestablishment of a new European order thanks to Charles Martel/Charlesmagne things got better though.

I always assumed they done it because of the HRE, but I also don't know much about HRE aesthetics.

>progress ceased for 300 years

>German price!
>Doesn't take the best part of their conquered enemies
Explain this shit

it's reasonable to say that the civil and technological progress of Europe took a step backwards from the 400s to 700s

When Rome fell barbarians either:
>destroyed everything remotely Roman like bathhouses and sundials, deconstructed all Roman stone building and replaces then with thatch huts

Or

>were bewildered with this new technology, learned how to use it and used it to build their own kingdoms

We both know which one is true user

Explain why this Nazi shit is now happening in the White House even though Trump is suppose to be part Scottish and American? Trump wants military parades! Oh you scoffed at me when I said this a few weeks ago but we are now under a Nazi regime. It's official. Trump wants parades. Fascism has officially arrived!

Charlemagne were germanic

Got to have at least one role model or something.

Holy Roman Empire

More like nationalism

Considering what impact on the world it did im those 12 actually indeed makes it a worthy successor

While they did have a big impact on the world, they're more like the heirs of the Huns rather than the Romans. It wasn't what they built that changed the world so greatly, but rather what they destroyed.

>Fascism has officially arrived!
Awesome!

>Every country secretly or openly wanks at the fantasy of being the next glory of Rome

*Western

This. Charlemagne tried it, the Austrians tried it, Russia tried it, France tried it, Spain tried it, Italy tried it, the Germans tried it, and now the EU is trying it.

Unironically autism

>plunged the world into the dark ages
>the world
Hey, just Asia, the Middle East, the entire Eastern half of the Empire, and even Africa, over here, enjoying our thriving civilizations.
Don't mind us.

The Western Empire turned to garbage because they were no longer being subsidized by the vast wealth of Egypt and the East.

Would recommend "The Inheritance of Rome: Illuminating the Dark Ages" by Chris Wickham

*Gets fucked by muslims

even the Ottomans tried it

>we wuz third rome and shit
t. russia

>unironically wear riding clothes for parades

>Military pride!
>used buddhist symbol

Explain this shit

germans are just mouthbreathers