TFW you realized spending time on such a pessimistic and depressing place like Veeky Forums is messing up your thinking...

>TFW you realized spending time on such a pessimistic and depressing place like Veeky Forums is messing up your thinking patterns

Is it time for me to go?

you must move onwards user play out this game we call life see it to the end and attain the powers you earn through blood sweat and tears

iron within iron without

>he thinks he can just leave

Shall we tell him?

Nobody told me. Fuck him

>tfw you realize Veeky Forums is like a rock tumbler
>rough for most at first, but those who make it out will shine like never before imagined

user...
You can't go.
You're dead. And this is Hell.

SHRIEK SHRIEK SHRIEK SHRIEK SHRIEK SHRIEK SHRIEK SHRIEK

Nah.

I come here for good laffs, memes and lifting questions.
If you allow yourself feel bad yourself then it's your fault

Honestly, I thank Veeky Forums for altering my frame of mind enough as a teenager/adult to make modern media propaganda/indoctrination/advertising strategies almost completely ineffective.

Always remember:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Ever since i embraced Veeky Forums's memes i started judging people for their weight and height and for wearing basketball shorts
I really should leave this place, but i can't

This.

Lemme guess, 5'7?

Same but I judge people in so many more things, manly neck thickness, bideltoid width, height, wrist size, upper eyelid exposure, philtrum length, gonial angle, lower third development, hairline and posture.

It's a mixed bag.

On one hand it's incredibly self defeating and a pit of misery and despair.

On the other hand you'll never connect to people in your day to day life like you do on here.

I forgot nasolabial folds canthal tilt.

Is upper eyelid exposure good or bad

Change your attitude and start meme + troll posting.

I do know what you mean though. I'm yuoropoor and everytime I start browsing more finnish image board I get incredibly pessimistic, sad, angry, cynical, i think everybody else in the outside world is wrong etc. the list goes on.

You either need to go like I said change your attitude and take everything you read lightly, laugh at it and troll/meme.

The less the better. You want hooded 'hunter' eyes I.e chris Hemsworth

Ylilauta is far more cancerous than Veeky Forums could ever be.

>Tfw started lurking at 11yo.
Tfw tryed to leave 2 times, always come back.

Yeah I stopped using Veeky Forums for like 3yrs when I realised it started taking an emotional toll. Only reason I'm back is because I've developed enough confidence and social skills and experience to know that 99% of the life "advice" and "facts of life" posted on Veeky Forums are complete and utter loads of pessimistic bollocks written by people I used to be like, and also memes

see Veeky Forums is for nothing but bants and the occasional lifting question (the answer to which should always be taken with a grain of salt)

Udk what board youre browsing. This board is just whole bunch of DYELs that shitpost like they do lift.

>thinking patterns
Are you saying that affects you?

The whole manlet thing really got to me
I never heard about it before I got here but ever since I came here I've been hearing more girls talk about how they love guys over 6foot
Idk if they said it before and I didn't notice it or it's just a new thing but I'll probably never get over my height insecurity since I'm 5'5

No you came here to push this shit tier meme

fuck off

This board is pretty funny sometimes and without it I'd still be doing my goofy ass home made all isolation routine. I found it best to just browse at work but never at home.

Veeky Forums genuinely inspired me to start lifting after seeing what people think of dyels

>t-thanks Veeky Forums

I've been here over 12 years. It's impossible.
This place is like a curse yet there's always the part which drags you back.

This.
Never, ever take social situation advice from fuckers on Veeky Forums.
They are trying to role-play through you.

>tfw 8 year
The ride never ends friend, enjoy your stay

I am legit starting to believe this.

Just enjoy the ride man

Probably for the best if you feel it's affecting you. Even if it isn't, change in your life is probably good since you're obviously unhappy and pessimistic.
I should probably too.
>Ironically spout over the top pessimistic rhetoric
>Doesn't affect me since I've got noting good going on so there's no real evidence I'm being for real
>win happens
>Like a dream, literally like a dream as in I've had actual dreams like that win
>Keep trying to think of ways it's actually a loss

Why'd you have to post that pic user

Because I need others to feel as shitty as I do despite it being my own damn fault.
BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED TO ME!

It's literally impossible, dude.
The best you can do is limit your time spent here by doing other things that take up your time.

I tried doing an hour and skipping boards I'd normally wouldn't care for going on. Getting there; but I don't think I can ever cut it out.

You're lucky you spend time on Veeky Forums though, it's one of the least worst boards on the site.

I activated my trap card

Behold...perfection

if anything this place makes me feel better about myself. no matter what happens i wont be a guy creating 3 manlet threads a day arguing with 4 people at the same time and choosing his favourite response picture from the ebin 4chin folder
mental illness is worst than anything else and seeing these people every day makes me thankful for not being one

i was pretty stupid before Veeky Forums, i was definitely better off being stuck here with people telling me to stop being a faggot

now im not so much of a faggot

and now this board is helping me to not be such a fat faggot

/shrug

Once you find shit that makes you take pride in yourself or people who genuinely care about you, yeah, there's no point staying here.

I browse to find the few shreds of actual advice here, get some laughs in and occasionally try to give actual life advice to people who are insecure like I used to be a few years ago.

>5' 5"
That's really not that short user the average man is like 5' 7"

Everyone around me is taller than me
It wouldn't get to me if I was at least average but every single person I meet looks down on me except children. That's what gets to me

That's how it start's, then you vist rk9

>Change your attitude
Definitely do this OP
>and start meme + troll posting.
Please get involved in a freak yachting accident before you do this.

I've been doing this for years now. /r9k/ is pure garbage. I would never go there unironically.

if youre isolated with problems just avoid Veeky Forums in general. lots of things can seem real but if you actually go out and socialize you will realize that things people talk about here are straight up autism and people would laugh at you if you simply just mention it

10 years here. And I thought I had it bad.

moot left us. If that faggot can do it so can we

Stay away from:
/pol/
/r9k/
/int/
/v/
/tv/
And all of the weeb boards and you'll be fine. Those are the main boards that will absolutely poison your mind. If you spend your time on Veeky Forums, /k/, and /sp/ like a normal red-blooded American man it shouldn't be too bad for you.

This nigga knows what's up

>Please get involved in a freak yachting
>gotta get that yacht first

Ok will do user I'm off to make my millions

user the pessimistic stuff is to toughen you up. People think the world is rainbows and butterflies until they get cucked, back stabbed, etc

When you are prepared for the worse you won't come crashing down. I'm a lot more happier when I stopped naively thinking the best of people or what they "should" do. I now trust what do and not what they say.

Also lot this exaggerated memes to deal with the feels of the real versions of the situations that happen.

>staying away from /pol/
>redblooded american
choose one bernout cuck

>stay away from /int/

Too fucking late. I spend so much time there

The only way to leave Veeky Forums is to actually get fit

Eh, you get over it. Honestly just being confident in yourself is 95% of the battle. Once I got into shape (by normie standards) and learned to not be a total autist, being short wasn't a hindrance at all. Being tall helps with that initial attraction, but it doesn't fix being a social retard

Why leave the place that helped me get in shape?

When I finally make it, why not give back and help guide those to making it too?

>thinking you can leave

user it's too late for that I'm sorry

Holy fuck I just realized it's been about ten years for me. I need to rethink my life. So much time wasted. All I got out of this place is an attraction to traps and a hatred for black people.

Y'all take this place too seriously. Start coming here for laughs, maybe the occasional nugget of good advice. Honestly, Reddit has a better fitness forum. Just stay away from the front page and attention whores.

>Reddit

go away faggot

You can quit but you will always come back. My last quit was for 5 months. Then i got sucked back in. I was just wanting to check up on this place to see if anything changed then next thing i know i was coming back daily. This place is like quicksand, the more you struggle to leave the harder it sucks you back in.

9 years of /b/, only recently left that board for better ones like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

it's actually pretty easy to leave this place, ever since I started working full time I barely come here and I like it here. If I didnt remind myself occasionally to check up on Veeky Forums to get some lifting motivation I would have forgotten about this place weeks ago.

but you are here

>pessimistic and depressing
dafuk? Stop reading depressing shit if you dont like it
I come here for the lulz and mirin threads. Also to laugh at vegans

>9 years of /b/

fuck

I actually forgot how / C O M F Y / it was here.

Came back after a long hiatus - boss told me to stop writing like a "f u c k i n g r e t a r d" in my emails.

I used to feel like that so I left /r9k/ and all wizard-related boards/chans. It worked for me.

Veeky Forums is not that bad desu

its just time for the redpill son

I want to find a more positive place but the bants and autism keep me coming back. I only laugh when I browse here

I come here for the honesty. The anonymity makes people act however the fuck they like. All the face faced PC bleeding heart bullshit on places like Facebook and reddit gets pretty tiring.

Homosexuality and shitposts aside, Veeky Forums is also a pretty solid board too in terms of people being mostly down to earth with solid knowledge. And if someone doesn't, they get called the fuck out pretty quickly.

I love you guys. No homo.

false faced*

>/pol/
Nothing wrong with healthy skepticism, but I get what you mean.

/tv/ is just new /b/.

Stumbled on some gore on /pol/ the other day and had a full on panic attack. Had to lay down and almost passed out

the operative word here is "healthy", which /pol/ is not

/pol/ used to be good during the Ron Paul era and when they were mostly libertarian. Skeptics with a common elite enemy. Now it's just r/le_donald refugees shitting it up with "muh libtards" and "praise kek, praise god emperor Trump XD". Stormfront was always taken for what it is, did no hard, was just the edglord in the corner of the class.

Me too, I was literally shaking.

Not to mention the blatant political shilling creating a perma-flame war across the entire board 24/7; sliding threads completely.

Pretty much all my posts are positive as they come from a place of love.
Try it. Depression is cured when you start caring and helping other people
Also, most posts are just banter, not something to take personally.

Hell i am actually glad i landed on Veeky Forums. After some time on /r9k/ and /b/ this here is the only board i frequent now (beside /gif/ every once in a while)

>TFW wasted thousands of hours on /int/

She's waiting

>all of the weeb boards
Where the fuck do you think you are, normie?

I've only been here eight years. Is there still a chance I can leave?

If you need something vomit inducing there's always /r/WholesomeMemes.

What would you even do?
If you can fully occupy your time then yeah, should be easy to do. Remember that you already know everything relevant to your needs so there's no point in re-reading the same shit.

That's unfair to /v/. TORTanic threads and NEVER EVER are about as bad as the shitposting gets, it's not like /tv/ where's there's fucking constant c_uck and BLACKED threads because that board''s janitors are nonexistent.

Since Something awful and cracked went to shit this site is all that's really left of that era for me. I guess misc in bodybuilding.com still exists but i never posted there

The "you're here forever" shit is true in a's much as once you're accustomed to board culture and can see past the weaponized autism that scares off a lot of people it's hard to go back to "regular" Internet media.

It's like learning to see the matrix, except instead completely devoid of any value beyond shitposting and meme's

I stopped coming here altogether when Quest threads were at their most cancerous, having my primary board of Veeky Forums clogged with dozens of r9k tier wish fulfillment fantasies masquerading as traditional games was super annoying

If Veeky Forums is ever completely drowned in nothing but people posting their DYEL selfies asking for BF% estimations or non-sticky readers demanding a routine, don't be surprised if you end up spending your time elsewhere.

Without those rare moments of exceptional brilliance and horror from anons this site is nothing

God damn I hate Veeky Forums.

It feels like every fucking board is infected with losers from r9k now.

11 years for me. I realized almost immediately that it was mental poison. I still can't leave, though.

>t. newfag

>I was literally shaking.

>tfw he didnt mention /an/ or /c/
Im gonna make it brehs

>I come here for the honesty
you are deluding yourself.

the problem is that most people shitpost and troll, falsely calling something out sometbing that is true so much that you might as well be lost in a sea of shit.

>On the other hand you'll never connect to people in your day to day life like you do on here
too true, user

Adios amigo

agreed user, all will be well if you let it