Just walked 8 miles. went at my own pace and stopped to pet a few cats

just walked 8 miles. went at my own pace and stopped to pet a few cats

took me 3 and a half hours. i left at 1am and got back at 4:30

goddamn my feet hurt, legs hurt, neck hurts

i'm going to do this every night when i wake up until i'm in shape

>tfw normally the time would be spent laying in bed watching anime or playing world of warcraft

>tfw gonna make it

>

It took you so long to pet cats?

>it's another 'user works out for the first time and has a surge of motivation which won't last longer than 3 weeks' episode
I hate this one

why do you wake up at 1am

You should sleep at night, idiot

i like to just lay in the middle of the street loving on kitty cats for 5-10 mins

>implying i'm a quitter

i've always been like this

but then i would have to walk during the day and breathe in all of the car exhaust from commuters. plus i dont want to be looked at or have the sun blinding me

>stop doing what i dont do

> 8 miles in 3.5 hours
> average human walking speed is 3-4 miles an hour

user...exactly how tubby are you

Cats are feminine creatures. Only spergs, turbo nerds, and pussies like cats. You're not making it anywhere.

I love cats and i used to jump out of airplanes and have been in at least 1 bar fight in 8 countries.

> ive done parachuting a couple times and been knocked the fuck out in at least 8 countries

Ftfy.
Your story just doesnt seem to correlate, autistically slow walking and stroking cats combined with high speed low drag bar fights and parachuting...

get a job

Listen to non-fiction audiobooks, get some mental gains too for superiour time usage

Good for you OP. Keep it going! If you feel it's getting easier push yourself harder. Could be by increasing distance, could be by increasing pace. Actually stopping and starting up again is pretty good for burning fat! Don't forget to watch your diet (limiting my soda intake is what really helped me).

>>stop doing what I don't do
There is a reason why you wake during sun out and sleep at night you fucking clown.
Lern 2 hormone deficiency

5'11 200lbs

i told you i go at my own tempo

only spergs say shit like this. edgy faggot

some people work 3rd shift

excellent idea user

thanks for the advice

lets see some accredited sources

> what is the natural circadian rhythm

>being a slave to your circadian rhythm

top lel

never gonna make it

>implying i'm a quitter

lmao mate you won't last 2 months.
when you quit, remember this

How long before this fag autist shoots himself?

Remember to stream it on b when you decide to an hero

suck my entire dick bro

stay edgy

don't forget to tip your fedora

> implying I conform to it, hence why I said 'natural', not 'my own'
> not waking up at 6am with the sun to go for a run
> not getting the most you can out of a day
> spending your life awake at the small hours of the morning playing WoW and fapping to rule 34

One of here aint gunna make it, and it isnt me son

>not doing what you want

get a load of this guy

Google is your friend, estrogen eddie

lel, i do 24 hour fasts every other day. my test is through the roof and so is my natural HGH production

>Come here shit posting
>Fuck you I can do what I want
>Completely denies that his ways are in err

Assuming that you're OP, I can confirm that you are definitely not going to make it.

nice meme bro :^)

>implying i asked for your advice in the first place

its 6am, dont you have a run to go for?

If you aren't getting enough sunlight along with proper nutrition and a healthy sleeping cycle, I am with 100% absolute certainty that your HGH and test production levels are not "through the roof" no matter how much you fast.

lol, i work full time 3rd shift. i havent seen sunlight i almost a year and a half. nothing has changed for me physically or mentally. i get more than adequate nutrition and i sleep 8-10 hours a day

You'd know