Since sleep is important for gains, let's have a sleep thread

Since sleep is important for gains, let's have a sleep thread.

>tfw work is keeping me up late and not much sleep will come tomorrow.

Hold me anons

What do you do to the clocks, digital or otherwise, in your room so you don't look at them? Do you cover them or turn them away from view?

the optimal way to sleep is probably in a room entirely dedicated to sleeping. No TV or clocks or any other distractions, blinds for the windows, closed door.
>tfw no dedicated bedroom

I do most my sleeping at work. 5 years in, 3 employee of the months, and 2 raises but still nobody bothers to ask what I do for the 6 hours before everyone shows up

That'd make for the best results?

Goodnight

I think so. I have no clocks in the room where i sleep, except for my mobile phone. I recently moved my computer to another room, and i feel like i sleep better in the silence and darkness (i keep my computer on during night).

Should I cover my cable box clock tonight, so I'm not tempted to look at it? Do you think that would help me sleep better?

I've started sleeping without a pillow and I wake up with a clearer head. Anyone else do this?

Yes, i think that's a good idea. There are lots of other factors to consider
>is the air in the room stale or fresh?
>how is your pillow / pillows? hard / soft?
>do you sleep with another person?
>light level
>noise level

Yep, if all you do in a room is sleep your body will get used to it and it will start to become a habit.

>he doesn't chug nyquil before bed

I'll cover it with a rag. Sound like a good idea?

Yeah I don't buy it.
I haven't even been with a single company that didn't have restrictions as to how long and how early you can be in.

It's usually no earlier than 6 am.

And someone would notice if you just sleep for 6/8 hours.

>I keep my PC turned on during night

For what fucking purpose?

What the fuck is this no clock shit?

You got to get up at some point so you need an alarm and you got to get to sleep at a certain time, so you need a clock too. Like what the fuck?

>start taking Phenergan/Promethazene instead of the temazepam I was prescribed
>get knocked right the fuck out as soon as I hit the pillow every night

it's fantastic, trip to gainsville, only problem is it lasts halfway through the next day due to it's big half life, getting out of bed in the morning is a battle of wills equivalent to saruman and gandalf on the tower of orthanc

I turn my alarm clock the other way so I'm not tempted to look at it and worry about falling asleep.

Not when you're the only guy working graveyard. I said most my sleep. It's not an everyday thing but weekly sure. It's a big ol warehouse and security keeps most the cameras on entrances and exits

couldnt sleep at all yesterday im used to falling asleep on like 2-3 am but yesterday i was awake until like 5

I try to get nine hours every night. Buy those airplane goggles that shuts light out from your eyes. I have no fucking idea what they are called, but they are great.

Darkness is the key.

When I go to sleep before 3 am I always wake up at 3 or 4 am and can't fall back asleep, even if I've only slept 1 hour. No problems sleeping through 8h otherwise. Any advice?

this is a comfy thread.

Sleeping means less calorie burn. Therefore no sleep = peek performance.
Most bodybuilders haven't slept in years.

From my thesis

your balls make testosterone during sleep u idiot.

just get injections
natural testoteotes belongs to the stone age

Dark and cold. That's how I need my bedroom.

>testoteotes
lost