Why don't I feel the same "burn" on my chest when I do chest exercises that I feel when working any other muscle?

Why don't I feel the same "burn" on my chest when I do chest exercises that I feel when working any other muscle?
Am I just doing it wrong?

I have the same problem with biceps. Takes a ridiculous amount of training to get them sore. My chest is one of the easiest to shred though.

maybe you're secretly a faggot OP

All of those body types are possible under capitalism. Shit comic is shit

How long have you been working out? And what lifts do you do? It could be that your body became used to working out, So you don't feel the side effect of DOMs

>/pol/ thinks fascism is an economic system
I'm sorry, but my autism can't pass that by.

Got to use more 'ecs instead of 'ceps and 'elts.

That should be obvious. Capitalism is very efficient and produce a large enough result in all markets to support quite a lot of consumption. And you need to consume a lot to get especially big in either muscle or fat

It's a joke about how apparently physically fit white males ( the most privileged caste of society allegedly) all have right-wing tendencies

well, fascism (especially German) is also the only ideology of the three that makes physical fitness (and well being in general) a moral obligation of its citizens.

A better analogy would be including capitalism and communism picture together for capitalism. Where there is a large consumption, there has to be someone at the bottom with no consumption.

>Where there is a large consumption, there has to be someone at the bottom with no consumption.
that's a false assumption pushed by commies who cannot into economics

all chest exercises? barbell bench press is notorious for this. flies are a lot easier.

That's not how things work, you retard.

It's not about possibility. Fascism simply does not allow for being a piece of shit, it weeds out the incapable through a rigid social structure and forces everyone capable to commit to self perfection, as close to it as possible.

Capitalism is dysgenic, ir promotes poor lifestyle and quality of life.

then why are poor people fatter than rich people, retard

>well, fascism (especially German) is also the only ideology of the three that makes physical fitness (and well being in general) a moral obligation of its citizens.
never lived under communism

This

I get a major burn from chest flies

That's not even possible you idiot, I'm a poorfag and can't even afford enough food to become fay

maybe it's different in the states but here in canada food is very expensive

>canada
explains everything

Bullshit

supplement chest workouts with dumbbell press, after i bench i like to do them with like 4kgs less than my reppable max and squeeze out 4 sets x failure (usually 16-18 for the first, down to like 10 for the last) and if that's not enough do weighted and diamond pushups at the end of your session

You need money to get food dumbass it doesn't appear out of nowhere. I have 20$ left over each week for food and that doesn't buy me much here in ontario

>Inb4 anyone making under 80k a year is a poorfag

I'm talking under 20k a year and living alone and having to pay rent etc

not even the same ballpark. communism, like capitalism, reduces people to economic units, as long as they are able to do their job and meet the production assignments, they're golden.

I still bet you can get pancake or biscuit mix and shit for better than 1 cent to 10 calories. And if you ate shit like that you could afford near 30,000 calories per day.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Absolutely not, there is not a finite amount of wealth
Furthermore, the quality of life of the poor in the capitalist anglosphere is better than the most of the world's middle and upper classes

This

I'm so broke it's ridiculous and there's no way I could afford to get fat because I have to walk for miles everyday since I can't afford a taxi or my own vehicle. I walk for an hour just to get to work and then do labor for 10 hours and than an hour walk home 6 days a week

Tell that to the citizens of Stalinist Russia

Biceps
>3 sets of 12 hammer curls w/ heavy weight. Swing em to get extra reps at the end.
>3 sets of 12 widegrip barbell curls
>3 sets concentration curls drop sets each arm (30's to failure, 25's to failure, 20, 15, 10)
>do in that order and thank me later

Extra points: incline curls (stretch em out) followed by preacher curls (squeeze the shit out of em)

Chest burn: engage those pecs.
>squeeze at the top
>poke that chest out at the bottom

Also at the end, pump as many out as you can with a lighter weight (like one plate)

Dumbbell flies shouldn't be ignored. Let em down slow, feel the stretch, then bring em back together quick. Squeeze pecs at the top.

Do the same shit at an incline. (Light powerfuck reps + slow and sweet flies).

Muscles are like ladies. They like it it fast and slow.

Probably because you're not working your chest somehow.

I notice a lot of people not bench pressing possible who end up shifting a lot of weight onto their shoulders and tris, that could be it.

But if you're not able to feel anything doing chest flies then maybe its something else.

I feel my chest getting sore just from heavy squats.

>chest sore from squats

Haha that's from residual tightness, you Monday chestday normie. Stretch your chest and shoulders before you get under that bar. Or...

Expert mode: Train legs on Mondays
>squat rack available
>benches available on Tuesday's
>growth hormone boost
>legs fresh by the weekend for activities

this is fake news

This.

I train legs on Monday because mondays suck already, so might as well. Also I don't have to dread leg day all week.

>legs & abs
>chest & triceps
>back & biceps
>shoulders & abs
>FRIDAY ARM DAY. Massive pump for the weekend, plus I really look forward to Friday's now.
>Diddylifts & OHP on Sundays if I feel the need to punish myself for Friday & Saturday sins

And how is that any different from fascism?

I'm so sick of you /pol/ faggots ruining threads. Go to college, fuck.

>there is not a finite amount of wealth

There's not a finite amount of credit. There's a finite amount of resources that credit can be exchanged for, by which the value of said credit is dictated. Yes, there is a finite amount of wealth.

There is as much iron on the planet as there is iron on the planet regardless of how much credit is being created. If everyone's wages doubled, the cost of everything would double too.

i bet you can't even bench 1pl8

There's something called dollar menus where people can gorge on incredibly cheap shitty food with tons of calories.

As a brazilian, aka a third worlder: absolute majority of poor fags that aren't absolute miserable tier (aka dying in some god forsaken desert) are overweight.

Stop being a nigger, also look at the statistics:
Poorer people tend to have higher weight in first world countries.

18 reps on chest?!? dafuq

A lot of chest exercises hit anterior delts and tris more than chest. Start doing dumbell bench and forward leaning dips. Youll feel it then.

Fucking edgelord overhere

Me too.

In my delts.

I had this too but then I did cable crossovers and dumbbell fly's...really changed the game up.

Try lowering the weights like to 60-70% and focus on using your chest.

Cable flyes are a good example, do really low weight, and really focus on squeezing with the chest, a good technique to help with that is to not grip the handle, but let it rest on an almost relaxed palm, puff up your chest and really focus on squeezing the chest together.

Also, when using the cable flyes, have the cable be connected from the bottom not the top, step forward and puff up the chest.

Lower weights is a key factor. After doing this I also notice better technique on my bench, and feeling sore in my chest after benching.