How many days a week and how many bowls each day can I smoke and still maintain 90% performance at the gym...

How many days a week and how many bowls each day can I smoke and still maintain 90% performance at the gym? Do you guys smoke and lift? How manageable is it? Is pre-workout at that point mandatory?

I've had some really good days blazed in the gym, and some really bad ones. I think there's a sweet spot where you're just stoned enough to ignore the inner monologue telling you that you've done a good enough job and can move on/rest. Being a little blazed is god tier for high volume shoulder days.

I personally dislike it. Lifting coming down sucks and smoking at night makes me feel really spent the next morning.

why?

I don't like to smoke before the gym, after the gym is alright.
when I have a lot of stuff to do I don't smoke and if I finish everything then maybe I'll put on an episode of hajime no ippo and pretend we're progressing in our lives at similar rates even though I'm shopping for houses and college classes and he's learning to box

OP here. How is smoking just on the weekends? Lol I just like to smoke a bit and play video games. Smoking after the gym is the best. Also coming down from lifting is 2nd best too.

do not go to sleep high. It disrupts your REM sleep phase which is most important for recovery. If you dont smoke weed a day and get intense dreams, its time to take a break.

t. did it and feel great about it

I puff a small one-hitter just before I start. It kicks in nicely during my warmup. I really like the feeling of connectedness I get with my muscles when I start lifting. It's like I'm more in tune with my body and can really concentrate on holding form and moving the proper muscles through their proper ROM.
Too much puts me to deep into my head and I get distracted and waste effort.

I've been only smoking on the weekends for a few months. It's spring break right now so I'm blazing every day but weekend smoking is doable and pretty cheap

this, there is a fine line of how high you should be at the gym. I will typically smoke ~.25g before lifting and it will usually be on a light high volume day.

>he's still falling for the weed jew in 2017

if you're gonna take drugs why not just take steroids instead/too?

it's better than alcohol even though the kikes culturally appropriated it and are trying to destroy white genes with it

needles vs brownies

>if you're going to use this chemical substance why not use this other chemical substance that bears no relation to it whatsoever
what?

while "drugs are drugs" is a false equivalency people who do one drug are statistically more likely to do another drug.
not everyone is borderline smart guy who only does one drug

honestly when i used to smoke weed i was the strongest and most fit i ever was

the first time i squat 4pl8 was right after i smoked a blunt

good times honestly.. the weed buzz and the lifting endorphins were an amazing combo. i'd be so relaxed after my lifts and i slept like a baby. not to mention the massive gains from all the munchies i had

I literally had some of the most vivid dreams today, and i took a break from smoking for like 2 days, can you explain what happened?

smoking a lot of weed fucks with your rem sleep. you don't get as deep a sleep when you're high. you might fall "asleep" easier but it's not quality deep rem sleep

rem sleep is where you have dreams and your body rebuilds itself the most. when you stop smoking weed you might fall into a REALLY deep sleep. bringing out some trippy shit

Ty bro
Does weed fuck up my rem phase only if i fall asleep high or

Stop being a degerate piece of shit.

yeah only if you're stoned and fall asleep it fucks with your sleep

if you smoke in the morning and fall asleep at night you should be fine

That's precisely why I smoke weed. I have had problems with delayed sleep phase disorder, hypnagogic/hynipompic hallucinations and literally getting stuck in dreams when I should be waking up since childhood. My allergy medication exacerbates the issue too. I have tried many kinds of sleeping pills and weed is the only thing that doesn't make me feel like absolute dogshit.

As for working out (well, playing Dance Dance Revolution etc. is my cardio) I like a .25g joint 5 minutes beforehand and I just get seriously focused on what I'm doing. My internal filter shuts down a little so I press on beyond the point I'd thought I'd give up, but not so far that I injure myself (I have fucked up bones from childhood vitamin D deficiency)

I swear every time I have managed to get a perfect score, it was when I was high. Note my username lol

This dude plays DDR as cardio don't take his advice

And?

I sometimes smoke pre workout (only sativa varieties) and it helps me get through long workouts

funny though cause I feel like I sleep the best while high

Why not both? Tren and sativa
> WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!

I never smoke beforehand, I just feel lightheaded and short of breath. Smoking a doobie after working out is glorious though. Combining those sweet endorphins with some THC makes me super relaxed. Plus the extra appetite from the weed helps me eat the cottage cheese I usually have before bed.

Just smoke in moderation user.

Just vaporize it.
>Get higher for less
>Less lung damage

3 bowls a day or more

Just PRed squat, 5pl8

>degerate
Ayyy lmao

>instead/too
>/too

DUDE