Is it bad if I get like like 50% of my calories from gouda?

is it bad if I get like like 50% of my calories from gouda?
I'm a poorfag and I can get it dirt cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-truth-about-fats-bad-and-good
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2014/03/19/dietary-fat-and-heart-disease-study-is-seriously-misleading/
hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/butter-is-not-back-limiting-saturated-fat-still-best-for-heart-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no hookup for cheap cheese

whats your source user?

>50% of your calories coming from tasty fats and proteins

nah bro you're good

That would not be gouda for you

K E T O
E
T
O

Gouda isn't pronounced remotely like good

Gouda is 45% calories from saturated fat, so if 50% of your calories are gouda, at least 23% of your calories are saturated fat. The suggested upper limit for saturated fat is 7-10%

Cheese is also high in salt which is similarly unhealthy.

>I'm a poorfag and I can get it dirt cheap.
I seriously doubt it's cheaper than oats, rice, beans, pasta, or that you are so poor that you can't afford those alternatives.

How much water do you have to drink daily to avoid corking yourself like a wine bottle?

I can get 1kg of gouda for 1.50 euro because I know people who produce it

sat fats and salt being unhealthy is a complete meme. just get enough water and you'll be fine

>m-muh saturated fat!

So? You can also get a kilo or more of rice, lentils, oats, pasta for that money, and that's much healthier and more nutritious.

>saturated fat is bad

lmao

Hi mom, didn't I tell you not to trust everything you read in the magazines?

Don't trust the government, kid.

How do you get a cheese guy?

Man if I could get that I would. Yeah sure eat other stuff too. But keep getting it man.

Tell that to the world's medical experts at the next conference on public health and cardiovascular disease

>And now a guest would like to speak. Please welcome Mr. user from Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums
>"U-umm... *cough* e-excuse me.... ladies and g-gents, heh....... I t-think saturated fats and salt are--"
>a little louder please sir, so the doctors in the back can hear you
>"I-I-I think they are a.... meme..."
>I'm sorry, a what? I'm not familiar with that term the way you're using it
>"H-heh, it's an internet thing XD"

What you're really saying is "don't trust scientists, experts and doctors, in fact you should do the exact opposite of what they're saying so you can feel smart". But you're not smart just because you disagree with an authority. Sorry, kid

Why did you post this?

oh boy, here comes the science bro

>Literally live in cheeseland
>Cheese is cheap as fuck
>I fucking hate cheese
Should I kill myself? I cry everytime when I look at the macros.
I tried as hard as I could, but I just can't fucking stand cheese.
Just thinking of eating this gross garbage makes me want to puke.

one poor fag to another, don't be stupid. Yes, get that shit, if you can get it cheap. Shove it in your diet. Don't listen to these retards, recommending fucking pasta... But that doesn't mean you have to eat 50% of your calories in gouda cheese, that's equally retarded.

>A handful of recent reports have muddied the link between saturated fat and heart disease. One meta-analysis of 21 studies said that there was not enough evidence to conclude that saturated fat increases the risk of heart disease, but that replacing saturated fat with polyunsaturated fat may indeed reduce risk of heart disease.

health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-truth-about-fats-bad-and-good

>polyunsaturated

ew

SFA and MUFA master race

>tfw no cheese dealer

>Le saturated fats are bad for you meme
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
Simply ebig.

>Siri-Tarino

Hurr let's post a Harvard link to disguise the fact I'm linking to Siri-Tarino again

LOL I POSTED SIRI-TARINO AGAIN THEREFORE EVERYBODY IS WRONG, THE EARTH IS FLAT GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE SATURATED FAT IS HARMLESS LOL

no b ut you should buy as much as you can and send it to those who will appreciate it

dude just pound them eggies, eggs are GOAT

I don't know who wrote that particular article trying to make SFA sound neutral but Harvard overall does consider saturated fats unhealthy aside from just recommending PUFAs and MUFAs as the main fats

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2014/03/19/dietary-fat-and-heart-disease-study-is-seriously-misleading/
hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/butter-is-not-back-limiting-saturated-fat-still-best-for-heart-health/

The second link quotes one of the authors of the "report that muddied the link between saturated fat and heart disease"

>“Our research does not exonerate saturated fat,” said Hu. “In terms of heart disease risk, saturated fat and refined carbohydrates appear to be similarly unhealthful.”

Rich in K2

> Love almost every type of cheese
> Can eat pounds of it in a sitting, god forbid I also have olives aswell
> Price of cheese and olives keeps going up, dont know any connections to get olives by the barrel or cheese by the kilo cheaply

God dam I need to find a high paying job after school becuase otherwise Im going to end up on the streets begging for money so I can buy a Quebec cheese, smoked salmon, and olive platter.

>seeking out bullshit films that will pander to your delusions, in order to ignore the global consensus of scientists

Tumblr tier

hook a nigga up

>t. whiteboi

That test boost