ITT: We post and rate each others Tinder profiles

ITT: We post and rate each others Tinder profiles.

Nice try cia

>using tinder

>he has less than 100m

What's that part at the bottom about comparing your friends to those of your matches?
Seems weird. I wouldn't want to run into people I know on tinder...

>100m bank
>Using veracs skirt instead of bandos

I met my current fwb on tinder and I'm pretty autistic

I've been thinking of starting a fresh RS2 account since quiting after the arrival of newscape.

>no pegasians

Instant swipe left

furiouspk, an rsps, is way more fun than real rs

It shows who you have as common friend on facebook.

What is the best way to take shirtless pics for tinder/OKC/etc. And don't give me some shit answer like go outside.

Go to the river and ask someone take a pic of you doing something with your shirt off. If you can't even do that you are forever beta

nice

fucking kek
this picture is gold

Like the other user said: water somehow. With friends, or family even. Everything else is a no.

Im decent looking but not that autistic. How autistic are we talkin about here dude?

Go to the beach or the lake.

just take one in tight clothes

Drop that advice lads

Step 1: Become White

lift weights

don't have sling hair and don't wear berets. wtf.

So THIS is what an incel looks like...

the pic with the kitten is best bro.

Say it's 5'11 instead.

Nobody will tell the difference except males.

these are the people telling you they bench 275 squat 4 plates and deadlift 5

What am i doing wrong

Here's mine.

My pics are a year old tho but I'll get some better ones once I finish this cut

You retard

>Veeky Forumsfags are actually decent looking
Meanwhile I look just like Wojak. Fucking hell, mate.

ive never even used tinder and i can tell your profile is trash

Pulling your sleeves up to your shoulder makes you look like a faggot. Even if you had bigger arms. Just don't do it. That is gymcel bullshit.

corp sucks now

I have been waiting for this thread for days.

You're not ugly or anything. You just look sad and lonely. Take pics of you out doing shit like hiking, socializing, or playing a sport. Not fucking around in front of a restaurant. Something that looks like you have a life.

Lift

You need more pics.

LiftLift

N-no bully pls

I wish I had more pics. Soon tho. I'll be good for summer

nigga u put gym rat in your bio and you dont even look like u go god damn thats cringe

Again: not ugly.

All you need is lift.

If you have touched 2 women why are you on Veeky Forums?

lift some weights, pack some mass on that frame, and you'll look 100x better. you're attractive, but skinny af

Ill tell you your best photo if you tell me how to get pictures with grills

Lift then youll become chang long wang and you can probably keep your stupid haircut too

>chang long wang
lmao

chang thunderwang

Got any more pics? you're pretty handsome ;) im a girl btw

Currently cutting weight, I've been the bulky "powerlifter" type for too damn long, and it seems to only attract chubbies... not that I don't mind them haha. Also posting this hear makes me realize that I need to probable smile for a picture, and trim up my beard so it isn't such a mess.

10/8
Would batter about the tailbone with a rubber dong.
Also natty lickeroo

nigga youre that fat and big squatting 565?

Here's a secret kiddo; all of Veeky Forums becomes comedy gold when you don't relate to the people here.

See, this is the other side of the coin when you see all these "ottermode" guys circlejerking over having visible serratus: a 160lb fit guy wearing a shirt looks an awful lot like a 160lb weak guy wearing a shirt.

Not having a double bodyweught squat being what looks like a 105+ lifter....

But for people out there pre good m8

Well for starters you have a drawing of three wolf moon...

I got close to 600, but like you said too fat, and time to cut.

Rate me fags

Do neckwork

>tinder rating thread
go to /soc/ faggots

holy fuck you are a raging faggot LOL

id say get rid of one of the bicep photos, change main image to a wider shot maybe one with friends or family, get rid of wolf and beer pic

Good tip, need to work on my back more too and cut. Been putting on weight all winter.

wear a stupid yet funny mask, like a horse mask or unicorn mask take shirtless selfie. make sure your bio isn't serious

Your second pic is the only one thats profile worthy. Get new pics and compare them to that one if it's aren't better than that, don't use it.

I can never tell if these sorts of posts are my IRL friends fucking with me.

yeh dont be that fat and get beat by 83kg lifters nigga

still big af though good on ya

you look like a confused child with your eyebrows up like that

Haha thanks, need to work on my selfie game, just feels so lame. I've noticed not smiling as much as a guy and having a fuck you look gets better matches

trash the first picture. The end.

Another sailer, what kinda boat you got?

tfw 168 53

Got a date tomorrow with a qt as fuck art major

How to have a good profile:

4-6 photos
1 suit pic
1 athletic pic
1 animal pic
1-3 pics additional pics

most pictures should include other people, be sure you can clearly tell it's you in at least 2 photos

doesn't fucking matter what you write in the profile, just don't be boring or apologetic

don't get a ton of matches, even tho I'm next to two big schools, I guess I'm ugly
also yes I know I need to lift, I do I just have to be lean for frisbee

bio is
6'0"
Frisbee
Ukulele
Freestyle Rap
Talk mathy to me
420 friendly
[school] CS

I may have to, desu my shirtless surf pic gets the most matches despite what people say about shirtless pics

remove pic 1. keep the order, or switch 2 for 3

lol sad and desperate. Well this is Veeky Forums

This is good advice. I'd also suggest creating a semi fake persona, be an archetype and play off that (assuming you just want to smash) you can be a different person for one night. Nice clothes also seem to pay off well. Remember it's a visual media and there is no fact checker

Thanks for the tips, I'm deleting pic one now lol

Reminder to delete the app if you aren't attractive

>lean

lose some weight fatass

Mate, putting frisbee, ukulele and freestyle rap are easy ways to NOT get matches

Frisbee isnt even a sport, a ukulele is a little gay guitar and you cant rap, not doing yourself any favors at all.

less gym photos, more photos with friends

im mirin as fuck tho

Ask her how feminine is her penis.

lmfao at pic

>communist
Kill yourself, you scum.

See here's an example of an evolved bot profile. You can't see the other pics but they are also grainy. The architecture of the buildings doesn't match my locale and the uni is nowhere near me. The bio sounds semi organic but also to basic. Like made by a human but quickly. They usually come in waves of 2-4.

What the fuck else would you be laughing at you retarded retard

This is my profile. I had to delete all my pics because I've been losing a lot of weight and I haven't had time to take more pics but I will this weekend. :-)

please be in california PLEASE

also
>implying women need to do anything special for their profile

A L A B A M A
L
A
B
A
M
A

fuck you look my deceased chad brother.

I MISS HIM............

Why would you have three other women in your main picture? You are not attractive enough for that to work.

user no

good for you! im trying to lose some too.
tinder is so much easy for your gals

This. If you can keep up that half-bored, half-stupid voice that Chads have for an evening using a fake voice can be helpful.

Are you looking to hook up or date?

If hookup with Chad then show more skin and have an innuendo in bio

If date need more pics of hobbies and hobbies in bio. Joke might help too

you're cute :3