5ft 7 and I weigh about 150lbs. what does everyone recommend for me so i can workout and actually gain muscle...

5ft 7 and I weigh about 150lbs. what does everyone recommend for me so i can workout and actually gain muscle, sorry about the caption

You're 5'7''. You can do fuck all in the gym and still gain muscle. Also read the sticky.

Post results after 2 months
>no homo

no way you're 150. i'm 5'7" and 150, and i'm probably twice your size.

I might've fucked up somehow then, im 68kg

step 1 eat normal food plus chicken breast w/ rice every day

step 2 move a heavy thing around for a little while like 15 minutes or some shit

step 3 revel in your twink gainz then do some research, gamble a stamp, become a real man

What do you mean?

>America boxers
>measures in kg

You have to go back

did you leave a solid steel squat plug in while weighing yourself or something? skin and bones, dude.

My scale is in kg also those boxers are comfy as fuck

do you want a time-stamped image of my weighing myself?

yes please

fuck off just believe me

Depends on your goals.

If you want to look like le Tyler Durden then do a bro-split and try to "lean bulk" so you can stay skinny the whole time.

If you want to get very strong very quickly then you'll want more of a 5x5 with accessories workout.

Either way. Read the sticky to learn.

S
T
I
C
KILL YOURSELF
Y

>5'7"
Might as well go on HRT since you'll never be seen as a man.

You ain't 150 lbs or you ain't 5'7.

idk why I'd lie about this

I'm 5'11, not as thin as you and weigh about 150.

my legs r fat

show us your dick, faggot

He means people your height don't have to get a lot of muscle to look good. Because there is less area to cover.

Maybe you didn't measure correctly. Take another pic from another angle.

ah right, thanks

can't right now, honestly my legs are considerably bigger than they should be

I'm 170cm (5'7) and weigh about 50kg (110lbs). Maybe you have really thick bones?

I'm in the same situation and I'm trying to avoid isolated exercises. The common stuff like squats, benchpress, OHP, chin/pullups etc. I think I've gained 2kg in 3 weeks which is great for me.

I'm somewhat tempted to test this out since my body is already somewhat good template for this but in the other hand I really would like to gain muscles

I'm 5'8" and weighed around 60kg as a complete skeleton when I started

thanks for the adrenaline surge spooker

Sameish. 5'6" 155 and 3 yrs liftin. A 150lb skelly would probably have to be above 6 feet..

people always say everyone on Veeky Forums is 6ft+ but the second these "guys" under 5`11 start posting, the manlets apear out of the woodworks since they dont feel alone.

He meant 150kg 6'7

>picture related

I can't even tell whats real or not anymore. 150 lbs seems heavy for this height and he also doesn't seem to have much muscle or fat.

I can't believe there are men this light, I can literally pick you up with almost no effort and throw you into a fucking wall.

This. I am 5'7" 150 and had to build up to it. I am twink like but not nearly as much faggot OP

Snort creatine and PWO before lifting. Also, don't lift like a girl, you have to start with the maximum weight imaginable and do heavy weight low rep and you will get big. Drink loads of whey shakes, and cycle test boosters.

SPOOKY SKELLY GO AWAY SHOO

OP has an adamantium skeleton.

OK Buddy
Literally you the only way your going to get ACTUAL gains is by WORKING for it. you can do whatever the fuck you want but it wont work unless you ACTUALLY want it, like im talking about living, breathing, and dreaming weight lifting.
But lifting isnt the only thing, you have to love food just as much as you love weight lifting, you wont go anywhere if you lift like 5 times a week but have a shitty diet, it anything you need to get your diet straight first so you can actually gain weight.

and Heres a PRO tip!!!
Try this thing called bulking!!

I think you should eat and workout, that might help.

>5'7 150

yeah fucking right lmao you weigh 120 at most

this

This, 5'8 145 and I even look twice as big.

So are we just stating out height and weight now,
Well here i go!!
6'0 212lbs

Ian?

yeah 5'7 150 is actually OVER healthy weight so theres literally no way this actual skeleton is that

>being baited this hard by OP

can skellies not read the sticky?

150??? 150 OUNCES maybe. you are not 150 fucking pounds lol