Why aren't you playing the sport where you can use your gains to literally smash betas into the ground?

Why aren't you playing the sport where you can use your gains to literally smash betas into the ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQjTLS5_Leg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you get into rugby as an adult. arent most of the beginner teams for kids?

There are adult teams literally everywhere especially if you're in the U.K, you just need to look harder. I know someone in his 40's who just started playing for a club side

Why do all rugby players look like they do SS and american nfl have huge arms.

rugby has less emphasis on speed if you are a position in the ruck

so generally guys are just heavy as fuck, drink often, and look non-aesthetic

Shoulder pads user.

Depends where you are. I live in Surrey and there are 3 clubs within a 10 minute drive

Most of the top level players have beefy arms bro

>fatball fan cannot into rugby at all.

Because cardio and fitness actually matter in Rugby

Do you mean Scrum?

You probably mean scrum, as in forwards. Everybody rucks in the game mate. Even then you probably imagine front row players.

Most of the backs are aesthetic as fuck

And a lot of the forwards

lmao the rugby club im @ would shit on yours
then we would leave and play a real combat sport (american football, pussy)

Flanker/Runningback master race

>SS
>Cardio and fitness
LOLOLOL

By the way NFL dudes are in the gym a hell of a lot more then the rugby ladies.

Even then it don't make sense. He thinks it's like American Football where you have completely different teams for each stage of play.

Not sure why you're so obsessed with the SS meme, rugby players are fucking jacked apart from a few token fatties at the high level buddy

rugby is for betas who weren't strong or fast enough to play football

Or who don't want to stick a needle in their ass 24/7

Or who aren't niggers

RUGBY FAGS BTFO

Just find your local club, give them a call or just turn up one night while they are training and talk to the coache(s), most would love anyone to join even if you're a crippled old man. The clubs are also about the social gains not just how you play

>Or who aren't niggers
Another one rping a rugby fan.

GOAT fit related sport and it's not even close

>rugby flower pickers
>too weak to play against steroid users
>too afraid to play against niggers
lmao what a bunch of fucking babies

The proportion of black people when comparing rugby to NFL is quite special

Which team do you support out of interest

not even close... pic related rugby faggot

Fag

>comparing to NFL
Why would anyone do that?

My hometeam is the holy shoetown. Fuck Leicester.

How does it feel that you're being kept afloat by a Frenchman?

I have no idea what you're trying to say there.

Because yawnion is a game for fat slow inbred toffs. League is where it's at.

If I'm not mistaken you're a Northampton fan right

Lol stay mad that we take all your best players and spit them back out

>rugby for poors

Rugby for people who actually like the sport and don't just go for a day out at Twickerenham or Stade de France. I don't mind so much if people are actually union fans but I can't stand when you get all the idiots who act like they're massive fans but only watch when it's the WC or 6 Nations and haven't got a clue about the domestic game.

*Twickenham.

>fans
I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was /sp/ or /tv/. We're talking about being fit and playing rugby.

You're not usually fit when you play XV though. More often you're a fat tub of shit.

Yeah. You making some comment about Picamoles or something?

Got it in one

It's just another great international Rugby player forged in the rancid crucible of Northampton. If anything France owes US a debt.

Rugby players are on average fitter then NFL players. So go back to watching your 3 hour games with 45 minutes of play time and 2 hours and 15 minutes of ads.

Rugby players are very aesthetic for the most part, but some of them are real pricks,.

The ratio is way worse then that. For every 10-15 seconds of play there is a 1-2 minute break.

Look at the picture, those are the average professional rugby players. There are plenty of professional NFL players who look more like the SS stereotype than them.

Reddit counter-signaling as addled your brain

why does this board have such a hard on for rugby? are you all yuropoors?

Check out that Jarryd Hayne NFL highlight reel, rofl

Because rugby league is kinda dull.
>oh you meant rugby union. Whooops, I thought you were talking about manly sports.

Because it's a sport that requires little skill, the learning curve is easy and you can join at a relatively old age and still do well competitively compared with most other sports.

Most rugbyfags on this board had zero experience in sports until their freshman year in university, so they had to pick a sport anyone can parachute into and now they circlejerk about their special little club.

I've had the chance to play rugby and found it to be surprisingly boring. Tackling is fun, but it doesn't happen as often or as brutal as these faggots make it seem like. And aside from that, it really isn't a demanding sport. After a full rugby game if you aren't a fatass you won't be nearly as tired as you would be if you had just played a full tennis, soccer or water polo game for example.

>soccer
soccer is tiring? Pasta creator confirmed for never having played sports

Some burger saw 7s during the Olympics, which is a pretty good spectator sport and then probably watched some rugby highlights videos. And now you have shitposting
youtube.com/watch?v=RQjTLS5_Leg

the guy in op has 19 innch arms lmao

First time Rugfag and Flanker here. I didn't realize the amount of work and fitness you need to be at to play 6 or 7, quite possibly the most physically demanding position out of the 15

>Not understanding that most rugby players transfer to it after wrestling in high school