By chance i bumped into a forum where they were saying that DHEA makes you taller

By chance i bumped into a forum where they were saying that DHEA makes you taller.

Nothing huge, like 2 inches at best and if you have back problem it basically straightens you up.

BS or not ? Anyone takes it /took it?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/dhea-and-health-more-questions-than-answers
ucsf.edu/news/2015/01/122731/estrogen-producing-neurons-influence-aggression-both-sexes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just improve your posture.

Interesting. I was reading up on over the counter treatments for osteoporosis because my mother has it and this is recommended by the Mayo Clinic's website for bone density. So it might, in theory, add height by doing something to make your spinal chord more dense.

But I've never taken it and don't know anyone who has. Even my mother is afraid to take it because her doctors said it might give her cancer.

Oh hey something that sounds too good to be true! Take my money!

Well, it's cheap as fuck last I checked. Most supplements are like three times the price. Maybe I'll buy a bottle just to see what's doing since I have scoliosis and this might be a chance to unfuck my spine.

The only problem is I've heard it makes your hair fall out like steroids do. That's a pretty huge side effect.

enjoy the cancer

>Nothing huge, like 2 inches at best

man this board is like #1 for posting without thinking

>not huge like 2 inches at best

you think if something could make you grow 2 fucking inches it would be "not huge" and not be the most known-about thing in human fucking history?

Anything that increases testosterone supposedly increases cancer. But not everyone agrees that DHEA increases cancer in humans. Even if it does, it certainly isn't going to increase prostate cancer at nearly the rate of steroids (which people aren't dying from left and right).

just enjoy it user

savor it

Anything you do that increases your test or estrogen levels, such as lifting, also increases your risk of cancer.

Enjoy sleeping tonight fellow Veeky Forumsbro. ;^)

I've taken it before and all I noticed were my nipples feeling really sore and tender. But I didn't get taller.

Did you take a pill or the gel? And what was the daily dosage you tried?

They were pills and I took a couple a day. I forgot how many mg each pill was but I was certain I was on the brink of getting gyno.

only think high levels of dhea did for me was make me snap when someone said something i didnt like

>Nothing huge, like 2 inches at best and if you have back problem it basically straightens you up.
If you're 70 and shrinking with age, perhaps.

"Men don't know whether their DHEA levels are sky high or bargain basement low, but they certainly know they're getting older. As the clock ticks, men lose muscle mass and strength. Bone density declines, often leading to osteoporosis and, on average, a loss of about 2 inches of height."

health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/dhea-and-health-more-questions-than-answers

In other words, if you aren't shrinking from declining bone density, which most young people aren't, DHEA isn't your one way ticket out of manletville.

Of course, that same study confirms that DHEA doesn't raise testosterone but does raise estradiol, a form of estrogen. So perhaps that explains why got gyno.

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Estrogen is more responsible for aggression than testosterone. This is why black people chimp out and destroy things, btw. They have more estrogen than other races and this, coupled with their low IQ, leads them to lash out violently.

ucsf.edu/news/2015/01/122731/estrogen-producing-neurons-influence-aggression-both-sexes

this shit sounds great for manlets, not only will they not grow but they'll also lose their hair and get gyno. When will they ever learn?

>Estrogen is more responsible for aggression than testosterone
>more

I'm aware both increase aggression, but if you're going to make the claim that one increases aggression more than the other, I'd like to see some proof.

I don't trust shit like that

Yeah, something that'll add 2 inches to your height is typically on sale buy 1 get 1 free at CVS any day of the week.

New sips meme.

>That first DHEA of the day.
>tfw bogo

How about you enjoy my fat cock in your mouth, faggot?

>So it might, in theory, add height by doing something to make your spinal chord more dense.
holy fuck this is one of the most blatantly retarded things I have ever read even after 7 years on Veeky Forums

Right. Except that's exactly what it does according to Harvard scientists.

Eat shit.