How do you avoid junkfood cravings...

How do you avoid junkfood cravings? Every once in a while I cave in to eating Ramen and drinking Coke Zero and I feel like depressed dogshit afterwards. What do?

Those sugar free drinks are fucking with your cravings broseph. Stop artificial sweeteners completely, the cravings go away.

I still eat junk food sometimes, it's not an issue with a 3kCal+ TDEE

Thanks Broscience Man!

ramen normal serving contains like 100 kcal

coke zero 0 kcal

u wot, m8?

you eat like 20 bowls of ramen or what??? its 99% water w

Cave. Just eat healthy as fuck later and stick to your otherwise healthy lifestyle.

It keeps your will power up and it keeps you balanced.

Yes I know being 100% healthy is what you and all of us should do. But vices are a thing and something we all have. And will power is finite.

Cave to the vice, think about WHY you don't want to eat the stuff and make it not something to fight but a beyond simple choice of yes or no.

Just stop drinking diet cokes you fat useless fuck.

here's the thing, m8

eating "healthy" is 99% a meme

the only thing proven to actually be beneficial for health is to eat under maintenance, i.e. to put your body in a long-term deficit (very slight), the processes involved in this gives you better lipids, cardio health, etc

what food you use to stay at this deficit does not matter in the slightest (as long as you don't eat 100% bacon, and nitrated red meats)

there is no healthy food, only healthy kcal balance

bulking is extremely un-healthy, though
strength training in general is also unhealthy

but this is Veeky Forums, so who gives a shit we just want aesthetic and strength

record a video message to yourself right after you next fail. next time when you get the craving, watch the video.

>eat under maintinence
>atrophy your entire life

Every bit of nutritional science you can imagine says that you're dead wrong.

Eating at 1000-1500 calories does work, but up to a point. The stuff in said food does not burn cleanly and does all sorts of things to your body. That doughnut and candy bar did take a few days or a week or two off of the end of your life.

it's the truth though

optimal health is to stay at super low body fat, always, but still with as much lean body mass as you can via some form of exercise (but not bodybuilding mass levels of course).. also never strain your hearth (so never lift heavy, or sprint for long periods)..

the kcal balance is also what makes vegetarian diets successful.. because its fucking difficult to eat over maintenance when you eat grass

health is a meme and incompatible with strength training in general

>eating "healthy" is 99% a meme
>there is no healthy food

The Complete Guide To Fasting - Jason Fung and Jimmy Moore

Read it and you will become enlightened. About how to lose weight.

nobody eats a serving of ramen. And it's 190 calories for a serving which is half a block (which nobody eats).

If im eating that shit for a meal, I eat two blocks plus whatever else I wanna throw in there.

you are wrong, I have read ALL of that science. The take home is exactly what I said.

I never said to eat 1000-1500 kcal, though, where did you get that from?

what you need is a slight deficit (50kcal a day or so), from your TDEE

>The stuff in said food does not burn cleanly and does all sorts of things to your body. That doughnut and candy bar did take a few days or a week or two off of the end of your life.

WHAT THE, FUCK, m8 no it did not. Nice bait, though

p.s. eating a bunch of berries/fruits, i.e. muh healthy foods, is worse than that donut, at least for your blood sugar levels

the difference between donuts and brown rice is ZERO in terms of long term health. what matters is when and how much you eat of them, and that you always stay below TDEE

I just don't keep that shit in the house. It's way easier to ignore it in the grocery store.

>relying on the sugary jew

>also never strain your hearth
Am I reading that right? You genuinely think it's healthy to never get cardiovascular exercise?
>because its fucking difficult to eat over maintenance when you eat grass
Except vegetarians don't eat grass, they can still eat 99.9% of the unhealthiest shit and turn into heffers like I did
Fuck you man, I'd rather live a marginally shorter life I enjoy lifting and eating and looking good than being like that stick thin guy holding an avocado

You may or may not be trolling but interestingly you're actually correct. The human body is made to run at a deficit, it is a remarkable organism that can adapt to whatever is put into it. It doesn't cope well with caloric surpluses.

No stupid. Eating what everyone knows is unhealthy does shorten your life.
You prefacing your assertion with the caveat of eating a very low calorie diet to counteract that says all we need to know.

I meant strain gin as very high heart rate

low intensity cardio is good

I agree though, just forget about health and go for aesthetics and strength

both at the same time is not possible

what the fuck imbecile, 50 kcal under your TDEE is not a low calorie diet

fuck off, m8

wasn't even trolling, but on here theres no difference, even though you try to give real information once in a while, 99% will ignore it in favor of the latest meme

so eating under a slight deficit out of Krispy Kreme donuts is the same in terms of health as eating under a slight deficit out of a balanced, macros-conscious diet? topkek go back to /b/

Sugar free bomb pops. Isopure and full fat yogurt. Low carb, high fat diet. A spoon of honey in that snack above. Or, a spoon of homemade peanut butter. Not all at the same time of course.
Grew up with beetus family, I had to learn the hard way how to break my sweets cravings.

No, calories in calories out is a myth. You're body is more complicated than a stupid bomb calorimeter. The 2 compartment model of fuel, sugar vs fat storage is where the money is. Deplete your glycogen stores and the fat will melt off.

I'm cutting on 1800 and still have junk food regularly. IIFYM

Heh, so you want to know the secret to avoiding junk food kid? Well, let me tell you, you dont want to cut junk food out. You're going to want to eat mcdonalds atleast two times a day. The trick is to make sure you get a shake and fries, and put the fries in the shake. I know its going to sound counter-intuitive, but mixing the shake and fries together, combines the shake essence and fries essence together as well. And if you know anything about science, mixing to fat filled food essences together actually creates a FAT BURNING MONSTER FOOD! the health industry has been hiding this secret for centuries, because they know that if you do this, youll probably be ripped in about 3-4 days.

Self-discipline is a meme. Look at any great figure in history, guess what they all had in common? They had a shake mixed with fries, and they certainly didnt have any "self-discipline"

Anyways, i hope this helps.

I eat ice.
Also don't shop for food any day I crave something.

Fruit and trail mix are your new craving satisfiers.

Cheat day once a month

I stuff my face with my favorite junk food for 1 day a month, and don't suffer any cravings until the following month.