Just be confident bro

>just be confident bro

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/handsomemenmodels/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=jNHDk73PC3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posting a dude that only looks good in literally one angle

waste of a just be confident thread

Ehh. it depends on lighting desu. and orb looks better when he got a tan.

>just be yourself

top 0.00000001 percentile bone structure holy jesus

I wanna know more about this guy. What did he use to turn into a Chad?

>nigger lips
>black hair

>nigger lips

Full lips are god tier as long as you have the bone mass (i.e. strong jaw) to pull it off. The best looking guys are guys that have a harmonious mix of masculine and feminine features.

>black hair
implying black hair is a bad feature? It's Tall, DARK, and Handsome for a reason. Almost all top male models have dark hair.

surgery

He's honestly like a 6. Most of the girls I bang are out of his league

>tfw model tier face but only 5'4 Manlet

t. thin-lipped Nerdic

gym-max
roid-max to widen face and enhance gym-max
hair-max
skin-max (through carotene supplements etc)
squint-max

>thick lips
>a feature that girls love on guys

What does max mean

JUST BE URSELF BRO

it's like you're maxing a stat on a video game, i.e. you're putting in the hours and mastering that area through trial and error or grinding or otherwise

I know he did retinol and beta carotene for the skin

full lips are attractive on both sexes

probably the only flaw of whites is that most have thinner lips.

I have a feeling that it's actually the guy in the picture who keeps posting this. You are like a 7/10 dude, good-looking but not insanely attractive. Stop pls.

damn he's one bimax away from slaying

>this much newfaggotry

pls go

He fucked Marylyn Monroe, Shirley MacLaine, and every other hot starlet of the 1950s.

You do realise this guy was such an autistic virgin that he literally had to move to Thailand to get laid right?

you were a new fag once too. pls go

Just be right into everyone good standards and be muh confident.

What exactly do they do for your skin? Help you tan better?

It means he's an Elliot Rogers wannabe from sluthate/lookism, pic related

>he thinks rules apply to hollywood stars

>you can't change the way your face looks
>work with what you've got

kek

orange glow
it looks even better than a tan and doesn't fuck up your skin in the long run like the sun

all used up, post-prime whores, if he had the looks he'd be fucking fresh jb on the daily

>he thinks there's rules

>Almost all top male models have dark hair.

they have regular white guy hair to be honest. not many people have light blonde hair in the usa.

instagram.com/handsomemenmodels/?hl=en

there's no difference from the white mean

Actually the opposite, retinoid creams makes you slightly paler but give you supermodel smooth skin and carotene gives you a "golden glow" to your skin without tanning, basically everybody in Hollywood uses massive amounts of both

holy shit i do 7/10 of the items in that pic lmao

What's the stuff in the bottom left?
>also not using MK-677 from irc.bio
So you don't need to go outside and tan while you take it?

>Elliot Rogers wannabe
he was a conceited mentally ill cuck, not a redpilled looksmaxer

nah man it's equivalent to eating loads of carrots

MM was 28, Shirley was 26.

He was super popular, dude. Looks don't mean shit when you have attitude and vibe. The important thing is to be masculine and tough in some way. The rest is details.

Mastic gum, you chew it every day and it makes your jaw squarer, actually works too

What if you tanned outside while taking it?

>tfw started eating 3 carrots a day for skin-maxing

>He was super popular, dude. Looks don't mean shit when you have attitude and vibe.
Analyse these sentences.
Then do it again.
Then do it one more time.
Maybe you'll realize it

That's what I thought it was. Where's a good source to buy it, and how much should I chew?

>tfw you recognize and have considered every single image in this image

helps bring out the glow even more, tanning fucks your skin in the long term though, even just regular sun tanning

>looksmaxer
>redpilled

Kek, the real redpoll is realising that even if you looksmax enough to look like a Chad/male model it's not going to be enough to compensate for your shitty personality and crippling insecurities

same, yet to do bathmate, fillers, or dnp but i'm sure the time will come

Ummmmm no sweetie, hate to break it to you but I'm gay and find being fit much more attractive then being tall or having a good face

eBay/Amazon

Make two balls about the size of a large pea, put them on either side of your mouth and chew for ~30 minutes after each meal, it might seem expensive but unlike regular gum you can wash, dry and reuse the gum after chewing it

>the exception that proves a rule
How often do you see couples like that? 1 in every 100? 1 in every 1000? :^)

>muh personality
the only thing that matter is being NT. you could be a mass murderer and still get laid if you have the looks.
lurk moar, kid

because you wont be passing on your genes so you have a stunted desire for features that signal high-genetic value

He has a confirmed massive cock and is a cumskin going for minority girls so it doesn't count.

I see lots of hot 9/10 camwhores with ugly/manlet/fat boyfriends tbqh, sluthate culture is just thinly veiled homoeroticism

Not true at least for me, after looksmaxing I've been getting IOI's and being told i'm good looking which is slowly but surely dissolving the BDD and other insecurities. Also how you look has a direct effect on your personality. After looksmaxing i've become much more confident and assertive and my personality has become more masculine.

Actually I'm bi. Honestly it goes

fit >>> tall > face

U just have to beelieve in urself

>personality doesn't mat-

I'd say more like 1 in 2, almost 100% of male model-tier men have hot girlfriends but only about 50% of hot girls have male model-tier boyfriends, the rest just have average looking boyfriends that are charming, rich, hung ect

Don't want to.

>I've become more confident, masculine and assertive so now girls are more attracted to me

Kek, what a surprise

Well good for you bro but honestly it's mostly placebo
>be a teenager with traintrack braces
>think no girls like me
>get braces off
>think I look so much more handsome, start constantly smiling and chatting to people
>start seeing girls giving me IOI and flirting with me
>end up dating a few girls
>they all tell me that they were already attracted to me when I had braces and had tried flirting with me but I'd been too insecure to notice

personality changes as a direct result of looksmaxing are still a testament to the benefits of looksmaxing

Bathmate really works, I've increased my benis length by almost an inch in less than a year, feels good man

very true man, how we perceive ourselves has a massive impact on how we perceive the world

>think i'm ugly
>friend calls me goodlooking
>i think he's making fun of me and get pissed
>2 years pass, i've looksmaxed
>think i'm good looking
>girl calls me good looking
>yeah i know

If i still thought I was ugly when the girl said that to me i'd think she was bullying me

meta

people say girls like thick lips but is it actually true? mine are ridiculous, nigger tier but russian/white

Reminder that this is unironically what normies consider to be "buff, hot guys". Veeky Forums fucks with your brain and gives you cartoonishly high standards about physical attractiveness

>Model tier face

post it. I have literally never seen someone live up to their self proclaimed good looks on Veeky Forums.

Apparently we are genetically supposed to have softer and warmer lips then women.
It's why women oft times zero in on our lips during conversations. A subconscious admission that they're thinking about a kiss.

it's all about harmony user, your lips look good as long as they are alongside other features which compliment them

Tbqh user I've literally never met a Russian man IRL who gave even a single fuck about whether he was "hot or not" and yet they usually have the most gorgeous girlfriends known to mankind

Lurk moar, there are actual male models who use Veeky Forums(and usually laugh/rage at all the aspies who think being handsome means they live life on easymode)

hahaha americans think an average russian girl is gorgeous

the only gorgeous russian women are those that do not go into babushka mode past 25, which happens with 95% of them

Lel.

Even if that's true, I've definitely seen my fair share of idiots saying they're models or 8/10s when they're more like a 6/10 wearing expensive clothes or deluding themselves.

Look no further than Mass T

Pic related is a professional male model, you really don't have to be that handsome to model user

I've been here for a decade faggot, lurk more around my cock.

Aside from the odd Veeky Forumsggot, and I mean the ODD Veeky Forumsggot. All the guys I've seen on Veeky Forums claiming to be model tier are slightly above average at best, if that.

Just annoying to see such deluded arrogance in the world tbqh senpai.

To be fair 95% of American girls have already become fat babushka by the time that they're 15

yes, I have noticed this in the states. so weird. girls now look 20 when theyre 14, and at 18 look 30. its horrible.

N-No....

>implying you need to look like Sean O'Pry to be a male model
>implying all you need to be a model isn't to be tall, thin and have a slightly above average face
>implying implications

No you don't, but he has a very symmetrical face. He's very plain, but also good looking. I doubt many anons on here have a face as symmetrical as his, and symmetry is the most importatnt aspect of an attractive face.

Or jewish/rich/well connected/gives up their holes and penis to the right wealthy homosexuals/old pervs.

They can be TOO thick, like anything else. But in general, thick lips are a plus for guys and girls.

Just star in movies.

No you don't, like I just said in the other comment. But even that guy has extremely outstanding features that qualify him as being a model.

Models have unique and outstanding looks to them, that's why they're models to begin with. They don't always fall under the banner of what can be considered traditionally handsome.

Most anons don't meet any of the requirements for being a model, so they aren't "model tier". Being a 6 out of 10 doesn't make you a model. Its just sad seeing people be so delusional about themselves.

7/10s on Veeky Forums in particular are obsessed with trying all the tricks in the model to prop themselves up into looking model tier. It's just pathetic to see god damn.

what's up with his face?
is that bones or fat?

Lol he is not Chad, he is a try-hard autist like most people on lookism.

>Just find a self hating black woman

I don't know why but this chick's attitude and looks just turns my dick into frozen granite

>7/10s on Veeky Forums in particular are obsessed with trying all the tricks in the model to prop themselves up into looking model tier.
Y tho? Surely Veeky Forumsggots are aware that almost all male models get paid only slightly above minimum wage and lead surprisingly shitty lives

he's ugly

oh yea, poor guy must be an incel

They worship certain male models in the way Veeky Forums worships people like Zyzz.

It's about the fantasy of being one of "those guy" than for any monetary gain.

Haven't browsed Veeky Forums in years but they used to worship this guy (even though this is a humourous parody video, sort of like Zyzz's videos really)

gives you an idea of the mindset, I'm sure it hasn't changed much since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNHDk73PC3Y

>asymmetric, long, pointy, feminine face
you could have chosen a better pic for this thread

how about

>just do your thing and don't care?

They still worship this guy.

Man I'm the opposite
No idea on top row if I don't read the labels
Definitely Not Poison I recognize, and facial surgery (or botox injections) are kinda obvious, the other one is manlet meme material but i didn't think people actually bought that shit
BB.com also self explanatory and ok
Eama no idea
>What is holding the meme up?