Does the truth still not fear investigation?

Does the truth still not fear investigation?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/poland-and-the-death-camps-setting-the-record-straight/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4205708.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Does the truth still not fear investigation
who ever said this? Irving?

Pretty much very stormfag will say this in reference to Holocaust denial being illegal in a number of European countries. Poland, however, just outlawed speech which states that Poland had some sort of complicity in the Holocaust.

>poland is based for fighting against the immigration wave by the global kikes
>poland slurp kikes cum on holokek laws
ummm....

>country where the Nazis slaughtered a quarter of the entire population outlaws propaganda tactic commonly used by Neo-Nazis

Imagine my fucking shock.

Neo-nazis deny the Holocaust, not argue that Poland was complicit

Kikes hate this new law

This law doesn't ban holocaust denial, though. It bans acknowledgement of Polish complicity. You can say that the holocaust happened or didn't happen, you just can't accuse the Poles of assisting the Nazis.

Uhhh... Have you never heard them autistically screech about MUH DANZIG MASSACRE?

Danzig Massacre wasn't related to the Holocaust

The point is that neo-Nazis argue that laws against Holocaust denial prove that there is something fishy about it. Does that fact that Poland wants to ban talking about their complicity mean that the Holocaust definitely did happen?

And as we all know.
No other kind of genocide denial is also banned in these countries :^)

>You can say that the holocaust happened or didn't happen, you just can't accuse the Poles of assisting the Nazis.
Too bad the yidds disagree with Polish victimhood mentality, after they crafted it themselves out of nowhere. Yes I posted this elsewhere.

then who the hell is the law appealing to?

Polish nationalists

Seriously, why is Israel freaking out about this? I dont really agree with the law in terms of freedom of speech, but all it does is say that Poland was not complacent in the holocaust. Thats it.

Undoubtedly. Thing is you are expecting people to stick to rules and play fair when others are not.

Poles are unironically getting more out of the Holokek meme than Jews themselves. Auschwitz is basically a theme park.

The laws are meant to suppress discussion of the Polish peoples' complicity in the Holocaust. It's an ugly truth that many Poles already didn't like Jews in their midst anyway and were more than happy to report on them.
It's the same thing Poland got butthurt about a few years ago when that German show about the 4 German youths in WWII was released. It's Generation War in English speaking countries, Unsere Mutter Unsere Vater in Germany.

Because they wanted to use it to demonize Nationalist's in Poland, and guilt them like they did in Germany.

these holocaust denying faggots are about to ruin free speech for the rest of us

Why are Poles so butthurt and defensive about this shit? Wear it with pride. In Slovakia most people who lived back then are proud of interning and kicking out those shits. Holocaust didn't happen but you can bet your ass it would have happened if it was us running those camps.

>It's the same thing Poland got butthurt about a few years ago when that German show about the 4 German youths in WWII was released. It's Generation War in English speaking countries, Unsere Mutter Unsere Vater in Germany.

I thought all this started because Obongo said "Polish death camps" and Poles didn't realize he could help it on account of being half-monkey?

Why are europeans so eager to ban speech?

because hurting feelings is bad ok???

yeah, heres an article from abe foxman from 2012 about this whole mess
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/poland-and-the-death-camps-setting-the-record-straight/

Wow, I found myself agreeing with (((Abe Foxman))) for once. I didn't even side with him over that Park51 bullshit.

>"It was easy for the Nazis to kill Jews, because they did it. The Allies considered it impossible and too costly to rescue the Jews, because they didn't do it. The Jews were abandoned by all governments, church hierarchies and societies, but thousands of Jews survived because thousands of individuals in Poland, France, Belgium, Denmark, Holland helped to save Jews. Now, every government and church says, "We tried to help the Jews", because they are ashamed, they want to keep their reputations. They didn't help, because six million Jews perished, but those in the government, in the churches they survived. No one did enough"-Jan Karski

You know, that phrase might actually mean something if Nazi Germany had any semblance of free speech whatsoever.

>The Allies considered it impossible and too costly to rescue the Jews, because they didn't do it.

Imagine being so retarded at military strategy that you think launching airstrikes on secret concentration camps that you know little-to-nothing about prior to the advent of precision-guided ordinance, and out of range of all but the largest and most unwieldy bombers that have to fly at 8,000 feet, without killing all the prisoners is somehow remotely feasible.

Actually most of these laws are called Anti-Genocide Denial, not just Holocaust. Holodomor denial and Armenian genocide denial are also banned in most of these countries, like Germany or the Netherlands.

In fact one of the reasons given by the Dutch to ban Erdogan from hosting a rally in their country is that the Turkish government denies the Armenian genocide, which is against Dutch law.

But I wouldn't expect some Stormfag that spilled from the clogged toilet that is /pol/ to know what the fuck he is talking about.

That's what i was implying you absolute tard.

Clearly you are not good at it.

The US actually did bomb the offices that were coordinating deportations of Jews from Hungary to extermination camps.

It's estimated that they saved 150,000 lives by doing so.

"sorry" would be fine.

sauce?

turkey is still denying Armenian genoicide a hundred years later?

I'm pretty sure it had more to do with Horthy stonewalling the Germans repeatedly before they found out he was planning to flip and just invaded Hungary and took the Jews themselves.

Sadly Horthy was not Antonescu-tier at playing 6,000,000D chess

Where have you been for the past 100 years?

I imagine they're freaking out because Poland was complicit in the Holocaust

Personally I was complicit in destroying the Death Star.

Yup. They even jail (or harrass) Turkish historians and writers that talk about it, under the bogus charge of "insulting Turkishness".

Criticism of Atatürk is not legally allowed either.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4205708.stm

It's the national sport

Get out of here rebel scum Veeky Forums is an Imperial board.

Poland participated in the holocaust.
This is fucking pathetic, if he's so confident they didn't he wouldn't ban free speech and investigation. What a fucking disgrace.

>Poland participated in the holocaust.

>/pol/shits on Veeky Forums
Christ, we need to take back this board. True historians want true history, not this blatantly bigoted shit
>hurr go back to [insert site here]
You're bigots and don't care about historical accuracy.

>"Poland did not assist in the holocaust!" Says Poland, historians prove otherwise
>"The Ottomans did not commit the Armenian genocide!" Says Turkey, historians prove otherwise
>"Tienanmen Square didn't happen!" Says China, historians prove otherwise
>"The Holocaust didn't happen!" Says incel larpers and backwoods sister fuckers, historians prove otherwise

It's the same shit every time, it's either guilt or brainwashing- but in every case the people in charge know the truth and they desperately hope to rewrite history.

personally I blame the allies for this. Take one look at Germany today and you see why these countries are so resistant to acknowledge the things that happened.

I've got a cotton field with your name on it Tyrone. And it needs a pickin'.

When we say "go back to /pol"
We don't mean "this is left wing board, we absolutely need to stop all this hateful language at once."
Fucking christ dude.

Remember to report for global rule 3. It adds nothing to the discussion and Veeky Forums is not /pol2/

Sort of. They kind of released a book saying "We didn't but if we did it's justified because of XYZ boy I'm so glad there's less Armenians around."

I kept forgetting to attach the image. It's not nearly as funny without the photo.

You can seriously be insinuating that Poland being nationalist is somehow the "allies' fault." Liberalism has nothing to do with historical accuracy. This is taking the blame away from Poland.

also
>"The Rape of Nanking never happened!" Says Japan

The overwhelming majority of forces behind wanting to investigate it are not scholarly experts concerned with sorting out out the details of history.

It's straight up lunatics who frankly need a therapist.

>Take one look at Germany today and you see why these countries are so resistant to acknowledge the things that happened.
A rich and developed country?

meme German self-hatred isn't really that known outside Europe. And even then is highly exaggerated by /pol/acks.

*can't

Germany seem to be doing pretty well, despite being obliterated, carved up and reuinited.

Are you saying holocaust historians are not scholarly and are also lunatics?

Oh great, it's one of THESE threads

>go to therapist
>she starts to tell me about the greatest story never told

I don't blame Poland. It's honestly disgusting considering their suffering not only at the hands of the Germans but the Soviets and UPA as well that Jews have the tenacity to call them perpetrators.

The law was passed specifically to PROTECT the truth and stop people from spreading falsehoods.

I legitimately think the amount of antisemitism is getting so out of control that it's going to push the Jews to the edge. At that point they will have to implement a Final Solution and just start constructing massive death camps to gas or burn the antisemites.

Those ovens however, will be real.

>This is taking the blame away from Poland
because it wasn't their fault?

>I legitimately think the amount of antisemitism is getting so out of control
I keep hearing this but outside of anonymous chinese checker boards where is this the case?

It's my fault for being optimistic
"Veeky Forums for history." I thought to myself.
Finally, maybe I'll see reasonable people on Veeky Forums discussing something important."
It's still Veeky Forums, a fetid shithole.

How many Poles are getting paid to spread misinformation in this thread?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out plebbit

>go back to some other website where retards don't congregate! we're proud of being retarded here!"

>Those ovens however, will be real.

lmao dude can you refute anything I said? I bet you don't even know about the Wolyn genocide you absolute faggot

>"Veeky Forums for history." I thought to myself.

You thought wrong boy. 90% of this board is reposting copypastas saying X person kills X number of people, telling others to stop doing X (presumably some basic human function such as eating), or shipping a Dutch-Jewish teenager sexually abusing a mentally disabled Spanish monarch and their degenerate progeny.

Why would I? You're clearly adept at denying facts, nothing I can do to change your worthless mind.

If you actually read this full article from its original source, the point is that they think even more people died in the Holocaust and it may eclipse the number of Jews killed. Not that the holocaust is a conspiracy hoax

fucking /pol/ retards I swear

what fact am I denying? lol I didn't deny the holocaust my dude just said Poland wasn't accessory to it, believe it or not Poles didn't exactly fit into Germany's racial vision for the region.

There was apparently a degree of misunderstanding in this. There were claims that it's going to ban any mention of Poles participating in the holocaust (of which there were) but the Polish President wants to enforce it just to be the Polish government in exile and Home Army, neither of which cooperated in the Holocaust. The deputy PM of Israel is going to arrive in Poland next week and Netanyahu has already said "friends have disagreements and we still consider Poland a friend though disagree on aspects of the bill".

People claiming Israel hates Poland for being nationalist anti-EU etc are idiots, Israel has actively courted the Visegrad bloc nations and encouraged them to close their borders/resist EU influence

Jews also participated in the Holocaust, so what? Poles were victims overwhelmingly

Poland can still be blamed for their crimes, just like the Germans
you basically said
>"There were some communist Jews who killed some Germans! That justifies the genocide of the holocaust! We can't blame the nazis!"

Nobody cares if you post here. You're free (read: encouraged) to leave

Holocaust denial is legal in all gray-colored countries here.

Why hasn't anyone from any of these countries been able to debunk the Holocaust?

is this b8?

>putting all these words in my mouth

Yes the Poles were the largest group of victims and Israel isn't denying that. Atm it's not illegal in Israel to claim that some Jews were complicit in the Holocaust though.

You obviously don't "get" this website.

>Poles were victims overwhelmingly
That doesn't give them the right to silence and punish people for speaking and investigating the truth. holy shit

No but becoming majority non native in 30 years and bending over backwards to prevent any resistamce to it is.

Oh I do, facts don't matter. It's whoever says the edgiest shit wins and anonymous prize because they're too afraid of real life

because they can't, but deniers are too dumb to realize this

this makes sense. when people say "poland" what comes to mind is the polish government. I mean of course some poles probably ratted out jews to the nazis because they hated jews, but to claim 'poland" participated" in the holocaust is just an absurd claim.

doesn't give them the right to legally punish people though

it's in response to a false narrative about Polish complicity in the Holocaust, a narrative that is alive and well as all the reddit tier responses in this thread attest

Not for nothing but don't you have to go to the countries where it happened to properly investigate it. Something that is ilegal in said countries?

Witold Pilecki is a classic example of balls of steel. Also has Israel's highest award for foreigners (same category as Oskar Schindler and such).

>reddit tier responses
supporting the right to free speech and investigation is reddit tier now? you /pol/shits are pathetic. It's no different than the infestation on /k/
>i support the second amendment unless it's for niggers

Why havent those who lived there found proof yet then?

It's pretty easy to fuck around in Auschwitz man. Literally last week Polish high schoolers were having drunken sex parties in it.

There's no KGB-style mass archive of secret stuff nobody can access. Holocaust info is all (very deliberately) open to the public.

>I support Poland's right to clear it's name
>I'm not denying the holocaust
>I'm automatically a /pol/ poster
this website has gone to shit not because of /pol/ but because you can't have any slightly political discussion on any board without people resorting to that cheap shot. Is this where I call you a tankie or a kike shill in response? Jfc I'm just trying to shed some light on the Polish perspective which in western historiography is often glossed over (this is a history board!)

Anti-Holocaust denial laws are a fairly recent phenomena too. Most laws against it were only enacted in the past 25 years.

>Austria
>1992
>Belgium
>1995
>Czech Republic
>2001
>France
>1990
>Germany
>1985/1992 (existing law against the Disparagement of the Memory of Deceased Persons was extended to all victims of Nazism)
>Greece
>2014
>Hungary
>2010
>Israel
>1986
>Italy
>2007
>Luxembourg
>1997
>Poland
>1998
>Romania (where the overwhelming majority of Jews survived)
>2002
>Russia
>2014
>Slovakia
>2001

tl;dr for most of the past 70 years, you could go anywhere in Europe and yell that the 6 million was a lie without fear of legal repercussion

The Danzig Massacre was only related to the Holocaust insofar as it was one of the supposed reasons that Hitler invaded Poland.

>I support Poland's right to clear it's name
And it's support of censorship, unless you renounce that right now.