Gf just became ex-gf and I'm on keto. Best way to dull the pain other than alcohol?

Gf just became ex-gf and I'm on keto. Best way to dull the pain other than alcohol?

Go out and eat half a pill of MDMA

The best thing I ever did after a break up, was chopping wood for a few hours. Just wacking something helped a shit ton.

Chanel? WHAT DID RICH DO TO YOU?!?!?!1?

Dip, smokes, the icky, you know other sinful practices. A little booze like whiskey or gin won't hurt if you're on keto my man, less degenerate than the other shit too

>just burn out your entire seratonin supply
Good idea

Your a gigantic faggot

Consider an hero

Okay, so the best thing to do after a break while trying to keep and increase gains is to have a shot of liquor before every workout, then go to mcdonalds drive through and order atleast 2 big macs, large fries, and a shake. Go to some parking lot, dump fries in shake, eat big macs, and consume shake with fries. After eating ur nutritous meal, think about ur gf and try to cry ur guts out. Do this everyday for about 6 week. Ultimately you want to form chronic depression and use fast food as a form of escapism.

Dont listen to the anons that are gonna tell you to use ur sadness to get "massive gains" that has been scientifically disproven to be true.

Wallowing in self pity, desu, is the most productive thing you can do.

Hope this helps.

Ok real shit, on your cheat day, fill with carbs.
Then hit the gym and don't leave until you cant feel anything anymore

Breakups are like jet fuel for lifting, especially if you were together for a long time, if you loved her, and/or she cheated. All of the above? Well, go use that rocket fuel for the next 6-9 months. That's what I did, made huge strength gains.

masturbating till your dick falls off

Fun advice good for gains. Volunteer with something to do it for the double whammy.

Most accurate.

But alternatively you could just drink a ton and eat a ton and run and lift a ton because you have so much more free time now

Cocaine or heroin has zero carbs and no calories plus will help you cut. Adderall or psychedelics as well.

Your welcome OP.

Awww op :'(
Breakups are fucking hard brah.

DEADLIFT PR NOW

Lift heavy and drink

Must be nice to know what break ups are like...

spirits are legit on keto.

vodka and coke zero all day long my man

I'm in the same boat as you OP, shit hurts, maybe we will be sad for the next week but i know for a fact it will get better, use all that anger or willpower to crush your ex the next time she sees you. dont let me down... i wont.

just smoke fucking weed retard

you can drink alcohol on keto, friend. It wont kick you out as long as you stick to hard liquors

>went through a breakup a couple months ago
>benched 2 pl8 for the first time in my life on Monday

this user speaks the truth

Assuming you havent already, start a test cycle, lift your problems away, then bang sloots. Keto works well with aromasin, roids in general. Just saying.

Squat until you can't feel feelings

I can't believe I was autistic enough to unironically believe this once upon a time

Did you do this user?

Jump off a cliff as this isn't your shitty blog.