"I was struggling to lose weight again, and one day I just thought ... why am I fighting against my body...

>"I was struggling to lose weight again, and one day I just thought ... why am I fighting against my body? Why don't I just go in the same direction? Stop forcing my own agenda and just listen to my body. And that's what I did, slowly slowly I was coming into my true body form. My natural self, not my forced self,"

Why are you fighting against your body, Veeky Forums? Come into your true self. Your natural self, not your forced self ;^)

Shes sexy af either way

This logic works when your career forces you to stay at an objectively unhealthy weight and your body doesn't want to be a skeleton anymore. Not for normal people who are already chubby

Veeky Forums can I ask something?

She's fat on the right, right? We can agree on that? She's skinny and hot on the left, and then...well still hot because she has lovely hair and face, but she could do with losing a few lbs? We can agree on that, right?

why is it I find myself attracted to the chubbier one even though I know I should like the left? fucking Veeky Forums

agreed

it's because shes thicc

I agree but I don't think most of Veeky Forums will go with us on this one man

I don't fight my body.
My fight is with gravity.
The body is a weapon in that fight.

Gravity has been my enemy my entire life, so it is natural to take that fight to the next level and defy gravity by lifting the heavy thing.

She has a terrible body in both photos.

she looks like a man

Both pics are lacking.
The sweet spot is in between, she too dumb to see that tho.

"Why are you making fires and fighting against nature? Starvation is man's natural state."

"Why are you using wheels and spears? We should break our backs and nails carrying and fighting"

"Who taught you agriculture? Our true natural state is hunting animals!"

"Wew lad, armor, really? Don't you think it'd be better if you accepted your body and just went in naked into war?"

"Now, who's the silly goose who wants to fight against nature and store knowledge with paper and mud tablets? Just silly! Accept that your body has finite information storage, accept yourself!"

"Hahaha, peasant, why must you try and tame animals? Don't you see that men's natural state is in combat with other living beings rather than using them?"

Those who do not struggle to advance are left behind to die.

To be freezing*

She's underweight in the left pic, and overweight in the right. She should have shot for in between the two.

And she needs to lift weights, her arms are just tubes in both pics, she has no muscle.

>I know I should like the left?
She's underweight though, you can tell just looking at her that she's below 18% body fat, which is considered underweight for women. If she had some muscle it wouldn't be as big a deal, but she doesn't.

The right is fat, she's clearly overweight. So really neither picture is healthy.

>If she had some muscle it wouldn't be as big a deal, but she doesn't.

If she was sub 18% bodyfat and had the amount of muscle people say all women have on top of it, she'd look like absolute shit and have NO modeling career.

>and had the amount of muscle people say all women have on top of it,
What does this even mean??

She clearly didn't work out and didn't eat, that's the end result and it looks terrible, you have to exercise to look good. Just starving yourself eats away at your muscle.

She looks like her face would be ugly as shit from a straight angle

Body in between would be perfect though

>and had the amount of muscle people around here say that all women should have on top of it,

Fix'd.
And cardio bunny stuff is a hell of a lot different then power lifting and getting she-swole.

It's fun to see how even the face gets loses definition when you get fat, she no longer looks like a model kek.

But cardio bunnies don't look good forever, they don't build any muscle doing cardio, so once they stop doing it they gain weight, while building muscle increases your tdee

It's not like women who don't roid get huge and look like men, that literally does not happen.

left single, right married