What kind of haircuts were used during the Middle Ages? Is ir true that Crusaders cut their hair like Justin Bieber?

What kind of haircuts were used during the Middle Ages? Is ir true that Crusaders cut their hair like Justin Bieber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-VtI_hIveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

History was a mistek

no like this

Pretty sure thats just the result of not cutting your hair.

Look at illustrations, and paintings, from the middle ages, and there you will find your answer, you lazy fuck.

>illustrations, and paintings, from the middle ages
Those aren't very good pictures from an "accurate depiction of reality" perspective.

Why.

Scissors did not exist so haircuts would not exist until 1674

Both of these hairstyles would have existed during the Middle Ages, and even ancient times. In fact, going past the Medieval Era, one sometimes encounters hair similar to this in portraits of the Early Modern Period. Hair like this did not just spring out of the 1960s decade.

>you need scissors to do a haircut

How do you think they cut their hair, fuckwit? By rubbing twigs together and praying for the rain god to cut their hair?

Short knives worked fine. And it's historically what many groups of people used.

here you go

the eternal mullet

the 80s knew what's up

It would take YEARS, if not decades, to cut your hair that way. These people couldn't even READ for fuck's sake.

Hairdressers are well known for their high levels of literacy...

Scissors and snips have been around since the Bronze Age...

Behold the bangs

Is that Christoph Waltz?

Here's an accurate depiction of hairstyles, fashion and beauty standards in 21 century Japan.

That guy's hair literally looks like mine.

Except Medieval illustrations weren't fantasy cartoons. It's all about the context of the art in question.

You're trying too hard

>It would take YEARS, if not decades, to cut your hair that way. These people couldn't even READ for fuck's sake.

>grown men warriors with bangs
That’s hard to imagine today. Imagine something like Seal team six rocking mop tops

>Except Medieval illustrations weren't fantasy cartoons

The guy who founded seal team six has a ponytail

>metaphor of a hero facing humanity's oldest danger
>fantasy
niceb8m8

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=T-VtI_hIveo

wyrms are humanities oldest danger. europe hating dragons is cuckoldry

I just meant reptiles in general

>wyrms
Not every European is a nordshit.

This was the common Norman haircut

>Reptiles are humanities oldest danger
Wew lad

holy shit, qt

The bowl crop

Do you love boob?

me on the left

t. Dragon

he looks just like me holy shit, like exactly like the picture on my drivers liscense
I guess i want to fuck me

you must be really cute then