Make a tinder

>make a tinder
>get a match, skinny girl with big tits messages me
>"hi whats up"

what the fuck do i say yall idk bout this tinder thing

also how much do you power clean? 185 here

time to grow some balls, i mean take some shots

just fucking talk to her, she's obviously interested, just don't say anything autistic

What's wrong with "hey! What's up" or something of the like
I've had fuck dates set that night after saying "hey how are you" or whatever vague bs just start the dang conversation

> just don't say anything autistic

theres my problem right there. im better in person

she mentioend she liked vodka. hows "do you like good vodka?"

if she messages first, she is very interested. just dont say anything uber autistic and youre good

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>hi whats up
>do you like good vodka

Yeah you have a problem

try
>good vodka for a bad drink or bad vodka for a good drink
just kidding don't do this

shit you got me man. ima go with "good wbu"

from my experience, "hi whats up" STRONGLY correlates with the account being a bot.

Kek

its a fucking bot

def could be a bot, but also girls are lazy af

I had bumble for a bit and every girl there messages with some generic "hey" bullshit

How can you not tell it was a bot from the start?

its so obvious from the pictures and description

lmao
its okay senpai
you can still learn how to power clean

I need some advice guys, I had what I thought were ok pictures on my tinder, had a kind of funny stupid bio.

Took some pictures which I thought were a lot better, hair and face looked good in them, but I went from getting 1-2 matches a day on the old pics to maybe 1 match every 3 days, pissed me off.

I had the same thing happen :(

165x5x3 but still improving.

kek you remind me of when I first started using tinder/bumble.

I fell for ALL the traps, but now I mastered the game.

I'm autismo Maximo and I've got a date this weekend with a really cute girl that's six years my junior and she seems really into me. Like we text all day long and shit.

I really hope I manage to not fuck it up. I'm not a KHV but I'm not smooth at all.

225 for 10

Take it from a long time tinderer, get a meet up or number in less than 10 messages, anything more it will likely be a waste of time.

Literally say whatever that's not full aspie tier to get her over to ur place, no bars no movies just "hey I've got some wine/beer, come over for a while" then proceed to chat, make out then bang. She knows the game.

how to identify bots on Tinder
>4 pictures of questionable quality
>no bio
>Student at Student

what else you guys got

They've evolved, in my area they will have a bio but very basic bitch ish. Still 4 grainy pics, and a random, non local uni or high profile job.

I'm thoroughly convinced tinder creates these bots to boost their match pool, make dudes feel like it's active and to drain swipes so people will pay for plus.

This app is ending it's life cycle with the predatory money extraction via plus and boosts. I hope I find them using my insta pics as a bot profile somewhere so I can sue them into oblivion.

the bots in my area have started pulling pics of local university girls.

Should I do it rofl? Not even a copy pasta this is real. Tinder is annoying, this is why a lot of girls post in their profile that they're not looking for hook ups.

Oh oops I forgot the image.

Show me your feminine penis first.

last week a girl texted me to set up a date, made the date, then texted me again to say she forgot she told her friend she would help them move.

Fuckign women man. I think the percentage of girls on tinder who are actually willing to go meet a stranger irl is in the single digits

Here's another creep. I was on an app like Craigslist trying to sell bras and this slides in my DM's. Wtf.

Turning down 200 dosh to let some faggot get smushed under your gross feet

Women are so fucking retarded, all the opportunity and you just throw it away over some sense of pride.

lmao, nice opening tho

Gotta meet up that night or its pointless imo. Open with a sexual innuendo and see if they bite.

Me too, we should go grab a drink.

>I'm thoroughly convinced tinder creates these bots to boost their match pool,
that's probably true. I don't have it anymore but it did feel nice when I joined and got a bunch of matches. But then it sucked once I realized they were bots

Are you serious?! First of all, I don't need money. Second of all, it's fucking weirddddddd. The thing about fetishes is that they're specific and unrealistic made up fantasies... I certainly am not an actor. Fuck that noise.

>calls other creeps
>he sells "used" bras on Craiglist

lol ok mate

I'm a grill and those bras are actually pretty expensive they were $50 a piece when I got them at la vie en rose :-)

It actually was for that very same night.

>also how much do you power clean?

I don't because I stopped doing Starting Strength two years ago

Ah that sucks, always a fish that falls off the hook. Just move on to the next, I would drop contact unless she messages back

I wanna get death by snoo snoo from her

I want /fitlit/ back

Look at her upper thigh and reconsider.

>he's scared of a little razor burn

Who profits from all the bots anyway? Do they try to get you to go to a website or something?

Braaappppp

Nope, still fully engorged

Tinder does. Makes app appear more active, bots will match you during boosts to make it seem worth it, uses up swipes so people will buy plus

they always direct to a different site, usually a chatroom or camsite

>I don't need money
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize I was talking to Princess Victoria. Everyone needs money don't be rediculous.

script your own bot to reply to them with Veeky Forums memes

>I don't need $200 for an hour's worth of work

Just bring some pepper spray in case he gets handsy

They match with me...

>hey what's up
>good
You're really bad at this

>14 calories PER shot.

disgusting

oh yes... quite pungent my dear

>for 10

Got 135 today.

Here's what you do bro. If you just want to fuck, be straight up with her. Chances are you wouldn't fool her by pretending otherwise.

If you are actually interested in more than just sex, be yourself. You'll be miserable if you try to act like anyone but the authentic you.

Thats a bot
Also stop enabling females

More Tinder screenshots. Less crying

fuckin kek

>bored one week and have house to myself
>decide to be a manwhore on tinder
>girl literally throwing herself on me
>say fuck it and have her over
>I'm driving her back home
>just as I'm about to drop her off she tells me she has mono

I went to the doctor and found out I don't have mono but boy did that make me think more about Tinder

lol

To append to this

about an hour afterwards, I get a text from my close friend asking "did you end up hanging out with that girl?"

which I responded to with "yes but she had mono and now I don't know if I caught it or not because I have to wait"

I receive "yea buddy", immediately followed by "FUCK", which, in light of all that, made me chuckle.

man you must be american, sincw idk anyone here in slavstan who can ne bought for 200$ except junkies prosritutes and skull crushers

>doesn't know anyone who isn't a junkie or prostitute that can be bought in slavstan
>everyone in slavstan is a junkie or prostitute

Solid case you're making there drago.

You fucking beta, dont text with her!
You are going to lose your value and fuck it up.

Dont text anymore, you have better Thing to do with your time!
For fucks sake, you are 6 years older then her.
Have an interessting life, dont be needy and be sexual!
If you Keep being a beta, she soon will lose interest.

>drago

Hahahahaha

Has anyone ever called a girl out of nowhere?

I met a girl at a wedding about two months ago now got her number through mutual friends. I want to call but I'm not sure what to do if she doesn't remember me. Any advice or some good comebacks if she doesn't know who I am or thinks that I'm some sort of sicko for calling her after all this time?

you are for no use, even for a creep

Dr. Mew please go to bed

How can anyone get a girl like this

>If you just want to fuck, be straight up with her.
How

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>have balls
>go talk to her

everybody who is sexually active has mono

thansk for the kek freindo

Retard

My sides

Max power clean is 235, but I only train them as accessories for OHP

>mono
>a big deal
lmao are you 14?

Don't call. Unless you're the smoothest fucker alive the phone call will almost certainly be very awkward.

>got her number through mutual friends
>didnt just ask her himself

so beta

>allahu akbar

kek

Pussy

yeah I'm pretty sure we civilized people dined with forks and spoons while amerifags died of dysentery...
our yoghurt has more culture than you guys and my house is older than your national "treasures"
but hey...
at least I only know junkies and prostitutes who would sell their bodies for 200, you make it seem like everyone in america should do it.

DO YOU WANT TO SKIP A MONTH OF WORKING OUT OR YOU JUST HANG ON FIT TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE WORKING OUT

Made me kek

>not getting over the symptoms of mono already
>thinking you'll be able to go through life, sexually active, whilst completely avoiding mono
lmao. Ask that chick you're about to get off with at some nightclub if she has mono and see if she'll be so keen to get with or even fuck such a dork

> Not hitting on the bot

What, you're afraid of a few gears on your dick bro?

I'm fine with boning my qt gf for last three years.
Before that I magically avoided all sorts of diseases although I had chances of fucking up.
I guess not every country has degenerate females or I just have good taste in women.

Le free market works!

>I guess not every country has degenerate females
pic related dumbass
>I just have good taste in women
lmao. Yeah women too ugly to have made out with anyone other than you

That wasnt what I asked, dingus