Mom bought me Domino's cheesy bread

>mom bought me Domino's cheesy bread
>1200 calories
>Ate the cheesy top part only

Think I got it down to 800? Pic related.

The people on this site or so strange. Cheese bread doesn't have much cheese but yeah your in the ballpark.

Once I had a gay black friend who had a crush on me and he bought both our dorm rooms (4-5 guys) pizzas and chocolate bacon cheesy bread.

I'm not into the homo shit but if I knew he was gay before I figured it out before we left camp I might have done some gay stuff with him.

Do I regret it? No. Would I have done things differently if I knew? Perhaps.

1200 calories is probably not accurate and is lower as most nutritional facts from fast food places. But even saying that there's a solid 400 calories at least in bread there. So yeah, 800 calories more or less.

Can you afford a cheat day ?

how about eat none of it.

whats your daily total calorie limit ?

find foods that fill you up but are less than the calorie limit.

lose weight

This is much more than 800 calories my dude.

1200 is probably a conservative estimate even.

A cheesy bread is half a patty of dough and 3.5 motsorella,and 1.5 chedder
T.dominos employee

*Half of the dough used in a large pizza

Losing weight/cutting is for weaklings

According to Google that should be closer to 600 callories,but if you ate the bread layer between the cheese inside and cheese outside the stuffed cheesy bread it would be 7-8 hundred

It's good to be honest with yourself user

OP...
What the fuck.

Why couldn't you just eat like, half or a quarter. Why not just throw it away? Either way the food will be wasted, the difference is if it goes in your stomach you'd have to work it off.

why the fuck didn't you just eat 5 pieces?

>motsorella
>chedder
>T.dominos employee
kek

>1200 calories
>ate 2 of those and a medium pizza just now
tfw never gonna make it

wtf just eat it all faggot ur mum bought it for u u fucking fat autist

Eat some save some?

Wtf do u even look like

>motsorella
ffs user

Man, I've got a fuckboi in the pocket, but boys are gross. I wish so bad that I was gay.

Did you drink a 2 liter of soda too?

Eat big pussy

>motsorella
>chedder

Does fat person logic make you eat only cheese instead of 1-2 pieces?

That's okay because calories are only a small part of the factor. How long something takes to digest also matters. By not eating the crusty hard parts you reduced digestion time. You only ate the soft parts.

Think about it. That's why someone who is on a pure liquid diet will lose weight even if there's enough "calories" in it.

Yea mang those leftovers be at least 400 cals

Why did you order so much food