I LOST OVER $150,000 IN THIS. I LITERALLY WENT ALL IN. HOW THE FUCK COULD THE MARKET CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT SWIFT

I LOST OVER $150,000 IN THIS. I LITERALLY WENT ALL IN. HOW THE FUCK COULD THE MARKET CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT SWIFT.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/WlBE4Q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove it and I might give you some BTC.

Damn, you guys got fucked hard.

How the hell can you guys be so naive into not selling before a conference?

I can't explain why LINK is crashing THIS fucking hard. When will it stop?!

LARP

if you went all in, you better fucking prove it

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP WHY WHY WHY WILL IT EVEN BOUNCE BACK FUUUUUUUUUCK

STINKY LINKIES

I'M JUST A SUCKER FOR PAIN!

The markets are retarded.
Give it some time. This is a gold mine.
BTC = Store of value.
ETH = Smart contract transaction fees.
LINK = Compensating data providers.

Access to APIs can be expensive, providing this data to dapps will only be profitable for those with large holdings of LINK. The demand will be huge.
The SWIFT partnership is absolutely real contrary to what the FUDders are trying to sell you. Sergey is working hard on the tech and courting more and more industry partners.
Have faith. Don't be the guy who sells his moon ticket to gamble on the outcome of next month's shitcoin drama.

some people take out a mortgage for this. But rest assure we have fatty rory telling us news soon.

lol prove it. the increased coordinated fud is so funny.

Rory says Sergey will probably be delivering the news personally.

I just bought all my LINK today. Sitting comdy on 7k link

OP better not take a loss on his trade, cos if he does, he will have to kill himself next year when this gets traction and sets off into the solar system

listen to me user, don't sell, tech is good, partnerships are behind closed doors. if you have any fucking brain, you wait until mid november AT LEAST...

HOW THE FUCK COULD THE MARKET CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT SWIFT.
Priced in.

maybe if sergie take a pic of himself with a skateboard and apple sticker, just maybe.

All will be solved soon

crypto doen't work on news it works on days all decent coin grow exponentially which is a straight line on a log scale. I don't know if link is decent though

Im down around $20k now but I'm sure link will rebound when other protocols start using it

exactly, omg pr is hilarious and everybudys is buying their shit lol. just take a picture in front of google, up by $2 kek

I lost 22k to this Pajeet coin. Fuck you Veeky Forums...never again will I trust you

imgur.com/WlBE4Q4

its just beginning folks.....link 100$ by 2019

u retard quick flippers dont need for link....link is for long term hold....

Why the fuck did you go all in.
You never go all in.
Thats rule 1 of investing

The more I look into the project, the more I realize that LINK has the potential to eclipse ETH in market cap.
I say this not to come off as deluded, but because ETH is just for network transaction fees and a token pumped and dumped during icos. Every dapp is using its own token to transmit real value, and we can only expect this trend to continue because it's clearly in the interest of the developers. Most of the value of the Ethereum ecosystem will be held in its tokens, not in ETH itself.

As for LINK, it will be so valuable because used as payment to data providers (not mere transaction fees), and needs to be staked in order to make providing this data profitable, in addition, it will be used with blockchains other than Ethereum.
Every dapp worth its market cap will be using external data, and the ChainLink network will be the premiere source for this.

The Ethereum moon mission was just the tip of the iceberg. There are many moons to come and LINK will possibly be the most important.
You don't want to miss out on this.

yes, buy my bags.

>hey, what's if this one time it's gonna actually moon?
>NOPE

Jesus fucking christ

>I never fell for it.

You know when people questioned its value and the shillers just screeched autistically about fud? Well it turns out that you mistook the smart people for retards and the retards for smart people.

Very few people understand the value proposition. I don't doubt that many of the FUDders were people genuinely skeptical of the token's value.
But to be fair, it does require a very high IQ to invest in LINK.

NoLinks WILL kill themselves in 2018
this is without a doubt

It just means you're stupid OP. You just aren't as smart as you think you are and there's a price to pay for this hubris.

also
>1 post by this ID

This is LARP, but what I said still applies for other link holders. You people deserve this.

>it does require a very high IQ to invest in LINK
>Smart people are less materialistic
>More likely to not care about losing money on scamcoins

In a way that's true I guess.

Sergey and friends don't give a fuck about token holders. They already have their cash from the ico, the token can drop to 1 cent for all they care since it'll only be used for oracle payments.

Nobody wants to run nodes if token's too cheap? So what, all smartcontract needs to do is to sell off their business to one of the many big banks who'd kill to have this turnkey technology.

New owners won't be legally obligated to keep the token alive, much less use public oracle nodes. You think they want normies to have a piece of the pie?

The ultimate endgame for smartcontract is to get bought out, this token bullshit is just window dressing.

Bankers win again, crypto bagholders keep hodling

Also more likely to recognize that LINK is not a scamcoin.

Just buy Wanchain . Better than Ripple, Stellar, Chainlink, Bankera together. 33 Elite team with ex chinesse goverment officials and bussness moguls. Already lanching platform with SDK wallet, 2 PoS, Elyptic Crypto security, Ring Sigantures privacy etc. The ripple of China Europe and USA together.

You only lost $150k if you have already sold it all at a loss.
>you'd be a multimillionair in two years if you'd held instead

Ok I'll buy some in 2019 when it's released /s

Y-your wrong

>shilling this hard in a thread where somebody lost their life savings to the same cause

Just buying all the way down hoping im not completely retarded.

Nothing is fucking wrong with link actually.

Im still 2x my investment AND its only 10k Link (15% of my blockfolio).

Keep going allin near ATH fucking retards.

"All the way down" is actually "zero," user; good luck!
>t. 20k link hodler

>235▶
>
source

your fucking money disappearing is also so funny you delusional cunt lol

Not coordinated link is just shit and u niggers make 50 threads a fucking day.

Just a little tip ill be buying 1 MILLION bags tomorrow.

This is what I keep saying. This autist just needs to send out a few tweets about link and this thing will moon to a few dollars within 2 days.