I just realized all u dumb fucking retards tellling kids "roids won't get you laid" is completely just downright absurd...

i just realized all u dumb fucking retards tellling kids "roids won't get you laid" is completely just downright absurd I'm in college and I can confirm if you rolled up to a frat party fucking yoked with atleast a 5 out of 10 face it doesent matter how autistic u r u will get fawking laid. You would have to be literally Down syndrome to not be able to pick up chicks being sub 10% fuking jacked. Hell I get laid and I'm fucking skinny and sometimes I don't even have to work for it like fowk u dum fukers get on them cycles bois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're in college?

Dis fitmisc krew?

Sometimes I feel like the only person on here who isn't in college.

You underestimate hoe retarded Veeky Forums is.
When you say retarded you mean ironically (they are a bit weird)
There are people on this board with heavy retardations, like /r9k/ teir

i'm so fucking lonely i just want a gf and a nice group of friends

i'm literally all alone, no family, no friends, nothing but Veeky Forums

i'm so fucked

Smashing random girls is boring to me now it's much more enjoyable to be in a relationship with someone you actually like.

Domt worry user we're your friends

And once you make it you'll realise you did it all on your own and you don't need anyone

fucking /r9k/ has infested Veeky Forums

doesn't it REALLY fuck you up to do steroids young? I've honestly thought about it, but i dont want long term effects. also i havent been lifting long enough to start probably, recommends 4 years or so on different googles

Ay man, you still got us. Until Hiroshima kills Veeky Forums.

Yes literally any credible source will tell you to wait til 25yo.

At the same time you should have easily the base 1/2/3/4 lifts which is bare minimum to consider roiding.

>At the same time you should have easily the base 1/2/3/4 lifts which is bare minimum to consider roiding.
This, even zyzz couldn't lift 1/2/3/4s. And honestly, you shouldn't even bother then either. 2 plate bench for 5 reps is only a lot of weight if you're a high school football player. Otherwise, once you're in your early 20s you should be able to get 275x5 natty. Same goes with OHP too, 135x5 is super fucking weak. Squats? 315x5 is a little harder for some, but still in acceptable bounds. Finally, we have 405x5 deadlifts. Which is bullshit compared to the other lifts. If you go enter 1/2/3/4 into symmetric strength, it'll tell you that your OHP is that of a 15 year old, bench is acceptable, squats are even better, and deads are way higher than they should be.

Either way, you should have well beyond 1/2/3/4 if you're going to consider roiding. 275 bench, 365 squat, >4 plate dead, and 165 OHP should be where you'd look in the mirror at the gym and say "I can either stay strong, or I can ascend to super saiyan status."

Roids are NOT for accelerating muscle growth and trying to get big fast. They're for helping you get past your genetic potential, which you should nearly be at by the time you even consider them. Most of these olympic athletes you see roid (judo, gymnastics, etc.) have been doing their sports and practicing natty for 15 years before they even consider roids.

I feel it im trening hard at 600mg a week until somebody loves me or until I die whichever comes first.
>Mfw 10 vials of tren came in today

On the bright side I think my gym crush kind of likes me I always catch her looking at me and today she looked down and smiled while blushing.
We are all gonna make it brah, I hope im tired of fucking transsexual prostitutes I want LOVE and I want to have sex with a woman for the first time FUCK.

If you want to talk set up a discord.
Till then squats and oats.

Why are there no good tutorials out there for roiding?

Because most people don't like to admit they're roiding outside of this anonymous toe nail clipping board. And who the fuck would actually take advice like that from this board? You'd probably convince some dyel to inject some bullshit into his dickhole

i fucking love the random names for Veeky Forums large kek

I didn't said anything about Tutorials on our taiwanese hentai imageboard for autist. I mean tutorials at all on the interwebz you virgin

>i'm literally all alone, no family, no friends, nothing but Veeky Forums
>nothing but Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums

Found the problem.

>roiding for girls

>I can confirm if you rolled up to a frat party fucking yoked with atleast a 5 out of 10 face it doesent matter how autistic u r u will get fawking laid

You're telling people that if they go to a party full of people that are all horned up with the most sex hormones in their lives that they'll get laid?

no shit

The standards are speak clearly, don't look like a garbage heap and appear normal. Guys that can't get laid have a lifetime of issues (diet, activity, socially crippled) that hamstring their numbers game. Women want whatever is acceptable in front of them, they don't appear to "know what they want" because standards aren't terribly high face to face.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA

vid related the amount of dank fuckin puss ull get when ur roided bruh

This, I benched 275x5 in my early twenties between drinking a fifth of vodka every other day and eating like shit. I deadlifted 350 the first time I ever attempted it, and I'm not some genetically huge guy...

>You should roid to get laid

That is some prime advice there, you should write a book with gems like that while you are still 20 and got life figured out.

Pretty much this. Roiding is the endgame for a passionate/professional athlete, not something you do to get laid in your teens and reduce your crippling insecurity.

I can tell you're the type of faggot who doesn't do your squats. I reached my 1/2/3/4 squat before anything else, then bench, deadlift and finally OHP maybe I got weak shoulders, but you got weak bitch ass legs.

>I'm 5'5": the post

What do you wanna know? I am bored at work and pretty experienced, I'll walk you through whatever you want

Are you studying in a community college? Your grammar is fucking terrible.

What kind of school lets retards like you in?