CBT: No angles edition, dead on photos only boys and girls

180cm -> 5'11
86.4kg -> 190.4lbs

Working out for a year
5'11
157lbs

Been with my gf for 6 months, she's been with one other guy, and that shit just fucks with my head. She stayed in touch with the fucker too, until I told her that was a no go. Everything else is solid. Does it mess with you, knowing your girl has been with someone else?

Cuck

Cuck

Only ever date two girls both virgins when I met them. First one is now my ex, second one I chose for wifey and kid. Don't know those feels bro. Looking good though keep up the good work and focus on the present.

Shouldn't really bother you unless you have a tiny dick or you don't satisfy her or something.

Just make sure she knows it makes you uncomfortable. I only get that way on tren, but it turns me into a paranoid wreck. I used to exclusively date virgins but you realise eventually that everyone has a history, even you. How old are you?

I know it messes with a lot of guys. Either you get over it or break up. There's no other way. Pondering on it will only lead to harder break up.

cucks

you finally grew up. I don't see why marrying a virgin is a good idea. makes sense to spend the rest of your life with someone who knows what they want sexually and is sexually compatible with you
dubs of truth

Yeah, that was my realisation. Virgins have just as many neuroses as non-virgins, and being virginal doesn't make them better as people. Never made the sex better either. It got to the point where my bodycount was making me think "well I demand a virgin, but they're not demanding I be a virgin either" despite the fact that several girls I'd been with expressed negative thoughts about my sexual lifestyle and I thought it was time to go looking for someone I felt really compatible with. I ended up finding her, marrying her, and loving her, even if she'd been with men beforehand.

Sometimes I get neurotic. Really neurotic. But those are the times I'm on tren and tren brings out the worst in you IMO. Once this blast is over I'm never touching the stuff again, all my biggest mistakes have been made on it

5'9"

170lbs

Cucks

Lucky. Focusing on the present
Told her, she cried and told me she didn't know it was ok. I'm 24
Yeah, it's just fucking with me. Worst comes to worst, I opt for an arranged marriage with a virgin. That's a last case scenario
The sex is muy bueno. We're fucking 5 times a week, usually going at it 2-3 times. Always works to finish me. Still bugs me though.

My buddy had similar problem. She had two before him with one being questionable rapey one instance thing. He got over it and seems to be ok now though and is with the same girl still.
On one hand I think men should keep women more up to a higher standard than they do now. On the other hand men are sluts themselves nowadays, so that doesn't help their case.

Post legs lotus, pls

always mirin

what should i work on

On one hand I feel like this shouldn't matter to you, but on the other hand if I had found out the love of my life went and got another dick in her I'd probably dump her and search for a younger model. Even though I've dipped my dick in plenty of holes. Kinda shitty.

5'10
180.5lbs

You're gay aren't you?

Just so you know i catfished on tinder with your pics and I've gotten like 20 matches in 3 months.
I thought you would be attractive to women lmao

5'11, 81kg

nah lmao, why
is it the underwear

Yeah desu

This guy looks bigger than this guy , but there's barely a weight difference.

How the fuck does muscle weight work?
I look more like the second guy myself, same weight but a 5'10 and don't look anywhere near as solid as the first guy.

Do some people just have denser muscles?

18 5 10 180
1/2/3/4 for reps except dl
>Why won't you guys believe me

is a manlet lying about his height obviously.

Forgot pic
>Someone help

dat roid acne

>roiding for this

Finally managed to take a proper picture that shows my gains. I'm 174cm, guess my weight

63 kg

71-3 kg

60kg

damn i've been doxxed, real stats
5'8
155lbs

look how big that phone js in your hand
>5'8" more like 1'3"

More like 5'5 faggot

5'8 160
left is last yr at 150

6'3"

>that gyno

>no angles! Straight on pics only
>posts angle anyway
You're not very bright

or am I just a badass

5'7 175lbs

I would like to annex her internally.

>badass
>hides lanky body with angles and crop
Lanklets always are hiding their whole body. Post a real picture straight on.

it's cropped to get it under 4mb so I can post it.

I do what I want OP

>what is screenshot?
>what are camera settings?

both pics are screenshots that I then cropped as well.
I've never looked into camera settings, lowering resolution or something I'm guessing?

L O N D I N I U M

O

N

D

I
N

I

U

M

5'11 200

Should be readily found in settings if you're using a phone. If you're on a computer use MS paint.

My nigga, similar stats. 179cm 85kg.

I've got this and then below is volume control, shutter sound, reset settings, and help.

I could probably Google it and find it somewhere

This is natty right? Why would I take steroids if I can potentially look like him?

Better physique than most on /fraud/ have.
Inb4 you are on gear.

ur physique has some nice flow my colored friend

he's only 5'10", so yea it could be natty.
though he could easily be on gear, no way of telling through a pic.

Damn thiccc. How many years training?

Sorry team the funny thing is that picture was taken 2 days ago around an hour after I had taken my first shot and handed in my natty card. So technically it took maybe 6 years natural to achieve that physique. I figured I had built a strong enough foundation to take things to the next level (which align with my personal goals). Have some progress though.

i like how you keep "quitting /fit" for like 3 years now lotus you overgrown bycicle riding homonigger

black guy starts a thread and the first post is a flimsy little white boi telling how he's getting cuckolded. Can't make this shit up

6' 161

user you replied to here. 85kg at my height and Bf% is easily achievable given enough time and discipline. I'd say I achieved at least 85% of my natty potential. Literally just your average Joe that does basic compounds, sprints and eats as much as he needs to.

them delts bro

6'
215lbs

Plz tell me your waist circumference.

Bonus points for side pic

My waist is about 28". As far as pants go I usually wear a 30 cause of my quads and the fact I hold fat a fair amount of fat on my glutes.

74kg

5'10 183lbs

I look and have always looked awful so i'm cutting until I look good.

Lifting for a little under a year.

Bench 1rm = 221lbs
Deadlift 1rm = 353lbs

6' 10

Goals. Can you tell me how long you've been lifting and your routine? Are you natty?

I'm 5'11" 160lbs. recovering skeleton and trying to get to where you're at.

I know you, you go to my gym you cuck. Wait till i show this to the asian qt you try to chat up

>roiding for this

Lifting won't fix that belly button.

that disgusting fucking bellybutton though

I have a literal 7x6 that makes women cum every time and they always want to come back for more. They never bring up their exes around me and when they do they're talking shit on them. Are you a dicklet?

The skin on your hands looks sore bro.

6' 170

More like 5'10

Nope

Bj & cuddle?

>loses 20 pounds and gains size in forearms simultaneously

Gonna postulate that you handed in your natty card a long time ago friendo

Mirin. It's all about low bodyfat.

Nigger

>Look Mom! I said it again!

>180
>that big

you're either 5'4 or lying about your weight

Bro you got me good. Gonna kms now don't worry.

Yeah I do a lot of running and it's been cold. I put mosturizer on them daily but I also work with my hands so. Kinda gotten used to it at this point.

>Clearly not using American weights because of the autistic numbers
>Still converts them to lbs before posting
You're a good guy, user

>tfw lotus will never lift and spot you
>tfw lotus will never take you under his wing
>tfw you will never wife a sweet gril like lotus

Why even live bros? I don't want to lift anymore

this is me and I'm down to ~180 at 5'11"

excuse the face lol
5'9 176 at the time

rate this physique please

is this attainable natty?

5'9 185 lbs
>that first cut of the day

lmao he's standing on something to look taller than the door but his torso is too short for 5'10, let alone the fact that nobody at 5'10 towers a door like that hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit fucking 5'4 manlet! WHEN WILL THEY LEARN????!!

kekeroo