This is what you get when your skinny ass mum gets with your skinny ass dad. I dont wanna reproduce...

This is what you get when your skinny ass mum gets with your skinny ass dad. I dont wanna reproduce, id never want my son to feel such shame (not that anyone would reproduce with me)

this is what you get when you're a skinny little twink with no motivation to change

fpbp

>This is what you get when your skinny ass mum gets with your skinny ass dad

my dad is 6'7 and has massive frame. his wrists and forearms are insanely big. his wrists are almost as wide as two of mine. i'm 5'7 with small frame and less than 6" wrists. my mother has bigger wrists and forearms than me and she is 5'6. i can wrap my pinky and thumb around mine.

This is what happens when you don't train your forearms. You're just like a fat person blaming their body on genetics.

what are you even referring to?

your wrist and hand size looks fine to me

What the fuck else is there to blame when a 10 yo has more meat and muscle on their forearms then I do.

It looks embarassingly small, cant pack muscle on it since long arms and long muscles, looks pathetic

>it's a faggot begging for attention episode
>it's an user blaming genetics instead of his own lack of work ethic episode

These have been happening a lot lately. I'm not a fan desu

your dad is a cuck

>instead of posting some constructive advice since im such a god of lifting iron with immesurable knowledge of lifting, i shall instead opt for shittalking this clueless kid

Way to go buddy, calling me a faggot shows everyone how alpha you are ;^)

Genetic recombination is a cunt. My condolences bro

>your "dad"

that level of fuckery simply doesn't happen... user...

You can train your forearms and gain a little weight there (remember that forearm muscles are the hand and fingers flexors/extensors so that means making hand motions). However there aren't any muscles in the wrists, just bones, tendons, nerves, and skin, so don't expect to make wrist gains. People who have large wrists have large wrists because of subcutaneous fat...

sadly we look identical. if he wouldn't be at least i wouldn't feel like shit for winning such shit sandwich genetic lottery.

worst thing is he is constantly teasing me and joking about it. he's an asshole

Cant change your wrist but stop whining like a faggot about what you can't change.

My wrists are tiny as well.

Go out, be social, get a girlfriend. Then once you stop pining after stray puss you might realise there is more to life than your appearance and stop giving a shit about it.

And by appearance I mean the shit you can't change. It is respectful to other people to care about your appearance.

Listen to You shit looks perfectly normal. Be comfortable in your own skin.

We're all gonna make it bruv.

Thats fucked. How can i max gains in forearms? I read that compound exercises should work?

Tough to do when youre 20 and have arms of a masculinized 12 yo girl.

Step 1: Stop being such a whiny little bitch
Step 2: Lift

There you fucking go faggot. Constructive advice that you probably won't follow.

Well I hope you guys are right, I dont really care but I feel judged by a lot of people. Uncomfortable wearing short sleeves. What if my girl has bigger hands than me? Thats funny and sad at the same time.

I will, thing is 'lift' is kind of too broad of a meaning for someone who struggles to not die after doing 10 pushups. 5x5 any good for a skinny long limbed cunt?

There's a full section on good routines for skinny people in the sticky. Read the sticky.

>train forearms
>forearms getting stronger and damn veins popping

>wrist becomes smaller
>grip beomes better
Wew lad

Punch him in the face user

>Trying to get in where I fit in; no room for a nigga
>But, soon for a nigga it be on, motherfucker
>Cause, all this bullshit done made me strong, motherfucker
>SO I PICK THE WORLD UP AND I'MMA DROP IT ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD

can't reach it

you a manlet boy?

You make gripping motions and rotate your wrists. Deadlifts are great if you hold the bar really tightly. Don't be too shaken up about small wrists. I'm 6'2 or 6'3 and probably have smaller wrists than you. If you start building forearms they'll look huge as fuck compared to your small wrists, aesthetically it's a plus.

Thanks buddy.

Ye ill do that ok

Shame what? Lovely well defined hand and wrist that's cool to look at.

Get an artsy girlfriend and be a hand model for her.

Big deal, your forearm is long so it's a bit skinny.

wanted 2 make fun of u, took another look mine is the same, how tal r u?

Im 6 feet.

Do people actually dig that stuff?

It's not a big deal mate

I see what you mean. Well, time to lift hard.