Have you tried to reach a prostate orgasm yet? i heard it increases testosterone

have you tried to reach a prostate orgasm yet? i heard it increases testosterone
and reduces prostate cancer

Yeah but it didn't work and I just felt gay afterwards.

I was jacking off in the shower in 7th grade and suddenly felt an urge, as I was cumming, to touch my prostate. Easily the most pleasurable thing I have ever experienced. Sex doesn't even compare. I've never been able to replicate it though.

Have your gym buddy help you with that, it's difficult to reach on your own

It's not gay if he only puts the tip

This.

Never ends up working. Always feels gay.

i dont have any lube can i use cleansing water in oil?

this

Feels pretty good, especially when my asshole keeps clenching on fingers as I cum

what if i get poop on my fingers

I'd wash my asshole before and use latex gloves

I let my gym bro massage my prostate with his cock

i dont think its gay

ew hell no

why not

tried it once, did nothing and felt really fucking gay

just use plain yogurt or something that shit will burn your asshole or something.

How the hell?

This can't exist.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present:

Veeky Forums
>no-homo

It's alright man, it's like an initalization ritus in regular gyms

ask your girl to stick a finger up your ass when you're about to cum

Not having your gym mates fucking your ass in the shower. To prevent prostate cancer and increas testosterone.

>no homo

the orgasm feels amazing but it kinda hurts and it's just uncomfortable getting to it so it takes a lot of time to get used to it

after a few attempts it's smooth sailing

i can never get to the orgasm i heard you have to stop fapping for a few days so it will be easier
also whenever i try it feels pretty good but my dick is always flaccid i cant stay hard

Doing this everytime I'm fapping. Helps me to compensate my inner dream to be a girl.

>my dick is always flaccid i cant stay hard
doesn't matter

you cum even if it's flaccid and the cum comes out dripping usually, it doesn't shoot very hard
it's like you are slowly peeing out sperm

I tried this shit but it seems to take awhile to "get comfortable" my wrist gets tired from having to spread my thick ass glutes. Does feel really odd/good once you get into it tho, its almost too intense to keep going for more than a minute without a break

Seconding this

What i did was just masturbate in the bath, then stimulate the opening quite hard, without actually penetrating, it felt so much better than a normal orgasm, no need to prepare either, no need for lube.

Why has that guy got chewing gum stuck between his rectum and bladder?

Yeah, that's kind of how the body gets rid of old sperm when we use the bathroom. Take a shit you piss out excess or old semen.

The people who play it up as some kind of mind altering super orgasm are usually people who are super into ass play or want to mindfuck stupid dudes into getting off on anal.

Did it a couple of times.
Works pretty well, orgasms are pretty intense, but afterwards it's a huge feeling of regret and cleaning up sucks. And it gets harder to achieve the more often I did it.

For those saying they can't reach. Get a q-flex from Walmart. The q stands for queer.
>No homo.

I tried it 2x, and couldn't get off. Can't tell whats worse, the money i wont get back for buying a useless toy or my dignity that was forever lost.

Using your hand is fucking exhausting. Just buy a toy or something if you really want to do it.

Yeah I bought one of those cockring prostate massager combos

It feels amazing when you cum.

I'm not a total homo. I'm mostly in denial but your prostate does feel good when there is pressure against it.

>go to get turkish bath and massage (was in dubai)
>ugly older flip leads me to the back room
>hands me the massage panties to put on
>scrubs me down good in turkish bath, really pays attention to my cock and ass
>during massage doing my butt, whoops a finger slips in, feels good, DAMN feels really good arch my butt up in the air
>starts jerking me off while im on all fours
>sticks another finger in, really going to town on my ass, stroking my cock hard too
> oh god im going to cum, squeezes my cock while finger banging my ass cum so hard
>finish up give a tip, on my way out the front desk guy says how was your massage
>"it was great, she can really give a great massage!"
>"She, lol your so silly that was a he!"
>ugly old flip man finger banged my ass, I thought it was a girl, I feel so gay and disgusting
>keep going back to same place every time I am in Dubai

you have to push your finger further, when you reach your prostate for the first time while jerking off you will cum almost instantaneously

and if you have a gf try to get her to massage it when blowing you, shit is seriously maximum cash

do it in the shower

You literally have NO idea what you're talking about

This whole goddamn post screams underaged newfag

single funniest thing I've read on 4chin since 2007

how far in is the prostate?
how do i know when i reach it?

not that i want to do it

>how far in is the prostate?
If only there was a picture in this thread showing where the prostate is

how many centimeters inside?

the orgasm I just had

put your legs up on a desk or something, stick 2 fingers in and curl slightly upwards towards your balls until you feel it

Ah, yes I can feel it now. Thanks.

this

Honestly how do you guys not get shit on your finger from this? I wipe my ass thoroughly, but Everytime I use some tp to test the inside of my ass there is shit on it and I get instantly turned off.

do most guys do this??

Tried this and i do like the feeling but ive never been able to have a handsfree prostate orgasm.

Ive tried so many times, I even had gay sex a few times, nothing serms to work.

Eat a better diet with more fibre. Wash your asshole in the shower. Try it ~30min after shitting.

tfw can come handsfree without ANY stimulation

it's a different type of orgasm

it really feels strange seeing sperm ooze out and you not touching your dick

it feels as if the entire orgasm feeling from your dick that you experience during regular jerking off spreads and covers a larger part of your body at a slightly lower intensity, but the surface area is bigger so it feels amazing

thighs shake for a while afterwards though, really tingly

Had my girlfriend try to do it in the shower.

Didn't work. Felt like a weird pressure on my bladder.

Would not try again.

teach me senpai

You're the only other user I've encountered that can do this. It took me about 5 years of Kegels and practice to be able to do it. (I also pissed myself a handful of times because the sensations were so confusing) but I finally can do it reliably every time. It really is mindblowingly different.

user that other user is you

same, the guy was disappointed when I asked him to stop because it felt too gay

I've tried but stopped midway through, felt way too gay, but
>having a girl fuck me
I'd rather do heroin

No homo but I actually did try it a few days ago during the weekend. It was the most disappointing thing ever. At first I tried with fingers but I could never feel anything impressive. In a fit of frustration (for wasting so much time) I actually put up a Craigslist ad asking someone to help. A self proclaimed "prostate expert" came over within an hour, but he just stuck his penis in me for 10 minutes, gave me a reach around, and then left. Was pretty dissapointing and I had to battle with thoughts of being gay for a while after that, but I've come to learn that it was just an experiment and there was nothing gay about it. I'm thinking of finding another guy though because you literal faggots make it seem like prostate orgasms are the greatest thing ever.

Sorry to break this to you but girls don't have prostates.

Get a tranny they probably have more experience than the prostate expert

what

Nice pasta

Thats like me when I was in 5th grade. I first discovered putting my cock against the swimming pool water pump. Nothing will ever beat the first time I did that, I wasn't even thinking about anything since I didnt know about masturbation. I didn't cum tho

I remember figuring out how to orgasm by squeezing my legs together in a certain way in elementary school. But I stopped because it was really noticeable and got questioned by my mom.
Eventually I figured out how to do it with minimal movement though.

This, however, is a new tier of orgasm. I'm gonna try it again when I shower later