That sinking feeling when your long term relationship is about to end

>That sinking feeling when your long term relationship is about to end

I remember how things were when we started dating, how easy it was back then....

I want to go back Veeky Forums

Time to upgrade

>That depressing hopeless feeling when 2 years after your long term relationship ended I still havent found someone similar. No matter who Im with, I always feel alone. Nobody understands me like she did

Just kill me

IK that feel user, it's been over for a week and I keep thinking about the start of our relationship and all the shit we've been through together.

I want to go back to relive all the good times we had together, but she's been treating me like shit for the past couple weeks so I wouldn't be able to get back with her even if she started begging, even though deep down it's the only thing I want.

>tfw LTR of 3 years with loyal loving lifting smart cooking sex hungry gf
>tfw everyday thinking how better it would be to be alone and do whatever the fuck
>tfw read this thread
>maybe not

Where are all the alpha males who slay bitches on daily baisys and relationship is a word they fear like satan fears cross?

cheat on your girlfriend idiot

Veeky Forums

They don't go on Veeky Forums

I'm feeling exactly the same way pal, gf broke up with me on Saturday. All I can think about is how happy I was at the start of the relationship - but that's the key part, none of my happy memories with her are from recently so it's probably for the best.

at least youre still young enough to get a new qt

Gf of three years just broke up with me and I can barely funtion. Moving to Texas and didn't want to take me from my family because I never gave an enthusiastic yes. Yeah I'm free and can fuck other girls but it's not what I want.

I'm still going to save money like I'm moving down to Texas in 6 months. I'm going to read her favorite books that I never got around to. I'm going to try. More importantly though, it's just going to be work and gym. I will find strength in this pit.

>saturday
are you me?

Same, man. I can't feel anything emotionally and I think about death every day. I plan on joining the corps after college. Hopefully I can die an honorable death there. If not at least I'll be fit.

I used to think like you and treated her like shit because of it, she got sick of it and told me she couldn't go on with me but that we could stay friends because she still loves me. We don't talk anymore and I've been blaming myself ever since.

Trust me m8, companionship is better than slaying, sex is easy and meaningless. Sure I feel satisfied after doing it, but it doesn't fill the void in my life where my GF used to be.

What even is the point? It's nice for maybe the first year, everything after that is just work. I mean it's nice to "have" someone but very few people find that great white buffalo they can actually (happily) spend the rest of their life with.

Eyy my nigga.
It's been two years and all I've had since is empty sex. I wake up sometimes from a dream where she was cuddled up on my chest like she used to do, and I just lie there and stare at the ceiling. Wonder if she ever thinks of me.

Good man. You will emerge from the pit as a better man. But remember, she does not care about how hard you try for her now. It will only empower her because she will think "oh now he cares". Do things for yourself and become the man who you wanna be. That is the only way.

I truly wish you the best of luck.

Slaying is fun but after a few months of it you stop enjoying it, and it's just like jerking off. You do it when you have a need to take care of. Gf is better.

Anyone else get bored in relationships and can only get excitement from the thrill of the chase?

Im poster of and yea i agree with you

damn this thread is full of feels

>implying

I miss her even though she treated me like shit

I do this but I know i'm a piece of shit for doing so

Too many nu-males on /fit that claim beta is the new alpha

>Veeky Forums
>GF
You're doing it wrong.

I feel you OP. I've only had one serious relationship and I felt something was wrong in my gut but I couldn't pinpoint it. My GF started acting distant so I asked her if anything was wrong. She said no, kind of returned to normal, and gave me a letter saying how much she loved me and wanted to marry me. Two weeks later of nearly dead silence after that, she broke up with me.

To be fair, she was going through some shit at the time and I was having some panicked moments when we were hanging out, but I was young and didn't have the strength to hide all of it.

I haven't met another girl in years. I feel unlovable, like I'm inherently broken, and I don't trust my own mind. After that I was never the same.

fuck reading this scares me.
gf just broke up with and i though she was the one.
really hoping i can move on

>I feel you OP. I've only had one serious relationship and I felt something was wrong in my gut but I couldn't pinpoint it. My GF started acting distant so I asked her if anything was wrong. She said no, kind of returned to normal, and gave me a letter saying how much she loved me and wanted to marry me. Two weeks later of nearly dead silence after that, she broke up with me.
wtf, who in his right mind wants his happiness to depend on something this fickle? Good reminder to never fall for le love meme.

>I’m such a special unique snowflake. Nobody understands the real me.
How fucking old are you?

Slaying random bitches on the daily isn't even close to as exciting as it sounds. I've done 4 different girls 4 days in a row, 2 girls in the same day, really dirty shit like that.

It's just depressing and gets old extremely fast. LTRs are GOAT.

Not when you've been awkward for your entire childhood m8
I was still a kissless virgin at 21y/o and work my ass off to ascend to normiehood. Now that I get a very decent amount of pussy I really can't get enough of it

chasing is aweful If she doesn't fuck on the third date (or even before), I bail out. Have yet to find a woman interesting enough to justify spending more than 3 dates on her.

I am I don't even enjoy the sex. I iust enjoy the fact I got them into bed. So i usually just get a bj, cum in their mouth, they get angry and leave.

hahahahahaha exactly

Once I get them in bed I lose all interest in them. Half the time I can't even stay hard with a condom on.

Different strokes I guess. I was a kiss less Virgin till 20, Virgin till 21.
After my first breakup at 22 I went crazy and banged like 30 chicks in 8 months, including a threesome and a bunch of kinky shit.
Now at 23 I just really want to slow down a little.

>Haven't found an interesting woman yet
I got bad news for you user...

Seriously think about this from a woman's perspective, what about you is "interesting"? And I'm not talking about your video game statistics or how much you can bench, women don't care about that. You don't have to reply to me, just think about what your expecting from a woman and if you have those qualities yourself (or something to offset that imbalance like a high income).

>I'll just keep on being a fragile beta fuccboi and wallow in self-pity while I ebin meme these guys on an online easter egg decoration forum
Well done, breh

It's one of those things that every guy needs to experience. You can't really convince a virgin or inexperienced guy that fucking tons of random girls isn't awesome.

The hottest girls are also the worst to fuck. Again, the chase is the best part. Once you've got that bombshell naked in your bed the excitement goes away.

The only time I actually enjoy sex is with someone I'm in a relationship with.

>The hottest girls are also the worst to fuck
This I agree with, the rest not so much.

I actually broke up with my ex after 6 years, we lived together for 4 years. It's the same as here, we were happy in the beginning, in the end we made eachother miserable. It's funny that most LTR end that way. I blamed him, but I wasn't very nice to him too. Instead of talking with him, I avoided coming home, some days I would hang out with friends untill 11 or 12 without telling him and when he asked me where I have been all evening (I should have been home from work by 6 or 7) I told him 'why do you care, you just smoke weed all day anyway'. Once we started talking it was already too late, I was turned off by him as a person, hated having sex with him (it felt like having sex with a stranger, his body felt like weird skin and I didn't want to go near his dick) and I just wanted to be free and to be honest I started getting interesting in other guys so I just broke up, it was better than make him suffer any longer. He was heartbroken, but it was for the best. I don't miss him, I have a new boyfriend and he's a better person than my ex, 100 times better.

There are plenty of uninteresting girls, man. I'm not that guy but I've been struggling with that exact thing here in Asia. Most girls are terrible. I just recently found an interesting one after many months of dating dozens of other uninteresting women.

I mean, friends with benefits isn't terrible. I'm a marathon man in bed so I really don't get the "one round and kick them out" kind of guys. I'm not even sleepy till I nut 3 or 4 times. If the girl is good I can hit double digits in a night. But that means there's usually lots of cuddling and joking around and relaxing in between bouts of intense fucking. So it's only good if I enjoy the girls company.

I'm in China so there's a language barrier with most of the girls I fuck. I don't know how you nut 3 or 4 times in a night. I want to kick them out 5 minutes after my only nut.

Friends with benefits is the best. I absolutely loathe relationships and fucking around is pretty stoopid so it's GOAT tier for me. I've been fuggin the same girl for about a year now and it's prime, we've become great friends too but only see each other when we're having sex.

well idk but given the amount of women i've fucked who then wanted a serious relationship with me, i'd say they're way more interested in me than i'm interested in them.
The numbers are far from being as high as this user but i'm still doing pretty decently and i've only been dumped once.

>treat bf like shit
>break up with him once relationship inevitably turns to shit and don't care at all about breaking his heart

If your ex somehow browses Veeky Forums, I just want to tell him this: Good fucking riddance.

Yeah I don't get that at all. But my libido has gone way down in the last couple months so maybe I'll know what that's like before long
It's fucking awesome. My last fwb was incredible but her Christian upbringing got the better of her and she called things off to sort herself out. I swear the kinkiest girls go to Christian colleges, always.

>I swear the kinkiest girls go to Christian colleges, always.
It's all that sexual tension that they had to repress since teenagehood coming out all at once lad.

Yep. Nothings better than tying up the pastors daughter while she calls you daddy.

>fat fuck my whole life
>350 at my worst
>200lbs now
>almost under 200lbs for the first time since fucking elementary school
>tfw no gf
>tfw kissless virgin, and that's not going to change any time soon

Why even bother brehs

>she calls you daddy
Thought this was a meme, and I guess it is, but this is the greatest. It's the ultimate sexual dominance without getting into BDSM.

>fuggin hard
>"Make me cum daddy"

>choke me harder daddy
Choking and dirty talk are God's gifts to sex.

My long term relationship of 3 years ended 10 months ago. I've been dating an "upgrade" for the past 8. Every. Single. Day. I think about how badly I miss my ex and how I'd give up anything to go back.

Give her an extra hug and kiss before you leave her. For me.

You can give up when you're dead. Get up and fight.

if its not meant to be, it's not meant to be. As soon as you realize that that relationship was not the ultimate plan for you (not like "god's plan" or anything but just in general re: your life) then you can move on to bigger and better things. There are 7 billion+ other people on this planet and i guarantee you'll find someone who makes it all worthwhile.

Even if the person you find, is yourself.

>tfw i have to feel like i'm "earning" her affection and don't jive at all with all that "love at first sight just how you are" stuff

>found an ex of mine that dumped
>she dates someone that kinda looks like me
>only 15cm shorter
>after 3 years still searching to find my replica
>mfw this is not the first that this happens

>she downgraded
>you're upset about it

come on, man

Yes.

I am cursed, but am forcefully breaking myself out of the habit. When I know I'm at risk for getting into the chase with someone I temper myself.

Why would I be upset about it, I dumped her.

oh, your post didnt say who dumped who, my bad

my first ex dumped me and ended up marrying a guy who gained a bunch of weight after graduation while i finally got in shape and lost a bunch. feelsgoodman

Veeky Forums - Where Everybody Knows Your Name

hehe

Actually ran into my ex who broke my heart highschool at the gym, in a random little town I was in for a few months.
She got so fat. And her fiance was a skinny fat dude with a pube mustache. And I've put on 40lbs of muscle and a few inches of height since highschool.
Felt so fucking smug

>tfw serious oneitis from sophomore year of high school to freshman year of college with girl who strung me along badly and drove me crazy
>I went off to college and improved myself in every way possible, she sat back in the hometown with her white trash boyfriend and got knocked up
>had tried to text me sometime my sophomore year about coming up to party but I cut the conversation short and didn't respond
>no contact for years, would like my pictures every once in a while, finally inexplicably deleted me from her friends

I know she was burning from regret and even though I don't care about her anymore it gives me some schadenfreude

Im with gf LTR for 3 years. Shes good but not too attractive and i am kinda getting bored. I am aesthetic. Should i dump and pursue sluts in clubs?

>Just recently got out of a 4 year relationship
>We had been planning living situations, moves, etc.
>Applied to jobs in two cities in the entire country so I could be near her and her dying father
>Completely stops talking to me almost two months ago
>S-sorry user my dad is worse and its too much to deal with
>Put my foot down after a few weeks and say this is bullshit, tell me if you love me and want to be together or not
>She doesnt love me anymore, she doesnt want to be together
>Am now moving to California in June because why the fuck am I staying in Ohio any longer

The fucked up part is that in February I had a talk planned out when she was coming to visit, where I was gonna sit down with her and figure out if this was gonna last because it had been getting worse. But the moment she cut off contact I wanted her 100x more. Now all I can think of is the complete waste of time this past year was as I tried to find a career that would suit our life together.

On the plus side, now I get to move to California which I've wanted for years since I fucking hate winters, and can pursue a career I love.

I know shes going to find someone before me. Ive been in several relationships and it takes me longer each time to move on. But I also know it wasnt meant to be. And if I work on myself, and constantly improve, a relationship will find me.

But she still pops up in my dreams, I still think about her a couple times an hour. Just have to fill my time with things I enjoy to keep my mind busy.

>Even if the person you find, is yourself.

just ended mine yesterday user, its all gonna be ok, its fine to be sad, you shared everything with someone for a long time, give yourself couple weeks doing shit and working out heavy and you'll feel new

Shes probably sucking a couple dicks when you're out working, getting your shit together for the two of you. I know. Your day breaks. Your mind aches. These words of kindness slowly linger when she no longer needs you.

Oh yeah dude, totally. I can't wait when/if I ever run into them again. I'm hardly recognizable from how I was back then

>tfw both me and gf aesthetic
>good jobs with decent pays, both have careers
>lifting seriously is biggest part of our lives
>already 3 trips booked to different countries
>sex life is amazing

Couldnt ask.for more

delete this

same here, I feel like I'm missing out.

Yea thats the thing. Im 24 and time is passing fast. I was clubbing when i was 18-20 yo but havent had much one night stands. Wat do

If you can't see yourself marrying someone and having kids with them don't drag a relationship out that's going to ultimately end in nothing

but as someone who's 22 and having trouble finding a good girlfriend I'm satisfied with this life isn't all it's cut out to be either so realize getting back into the fold is chaotic

>6 years later
nobody has even come close to her
nobody will, I'm thirty now, I'll never have such carefree good times again
fuck my life

Honest question: Are you guys happy with your lives other than the ex?

Cause I've found that if I'm chasing a dream-job or goal, I never think about my ex. It's only if the rest of my life isn't going great.

I feel like a lot of guys don't do enough work on themselves when they're single. If you focus on your body, career, and mind every day, then a great relationship will find you.

You need to move on. You also should not project these kinds of thoughts onto the new people you date either because they will distort your view of them and you will never get to really appreciate them and open up.

You're moving to Texas after you broke up, changing your whole life, and reading her favorite books. In the hope of what? Getting back with her? Improve yourself for yourself don't make decisions based on some girl who left you bro.

Just to add on I think breaking up gives you the chance to take a huge risk.

I was shoehorning myself into jobs and lifestyles that would work for us, not that were perfect for me. I always knew if I didnt have her I wouldnt be living my life the way I was.

Now that I'm single I'm moving across the country to my dream state, getting my Masters in my dream job, taking risks, making as big of a change as I can, and I look forward to it every day, moreso than I ever looked forward to waking up next to her.

I was unhappy for a few years, but I have built a much better life than I had back then. I still think about my ex every few months or so, and I suppose I probably will for a long time. and I'm not dateless, I've dated a string of women the last two or three years, it's just that dating is quite different now than it was when I was twenty

How old are you? I'll be 26 in November, I've had 3 or 4 relationships that were fairly serious but I met them all via high school/college/friends

Now Im moving to a new area and Ive never met a girl at a bar or something. Just trying to figure out how to meet someone as a grownass man.

Holy fuck it's me