Tfw I got nudes from a girl on tinder,even with timestamp

>tfw I got nudes from a girl on tinder,even with timestamp
>tfw my autistic way of making conversation turned her off immediatly after

How do I into social gains brah?

and then you grow up and you realize she was a loose whore to send nudes to a stranger, and you would never have wanted a relationship with her in the first place.

>relationship

I don't think you know what Tinder is for fag

but i do, that's why i don't use that degenerate trash app. doesn't mean you can't meet healthy people on there though, with some luck.

>degenerate trash app

Nothing wrong with hooking up for a one night stand if you are safe about it. Stop being a fedora tipping retard

So now you're an atheist if you advocate sexual abstinence? Oh how times change.

Where the nudes fag

You aren't advocating anything by choice buddy

You'd be surprised how many people in your day to day life will try to convince you tinder isn't for hookups and they "know people who met their bfs there"

What's that mean?

wtf are you on about?

He called me a "fedora tipper" because i talked down on tinder. Usually you'd hear such criticism from christians. Fedora tipper is slang for atheist.

>get date with cute blond girl

>text her some shit about how i hate winter because old people fall alot
>she flakes

i think it isnt the content of your conversation but the fact you're conversing with an acquaintance over text, which shows her you're a beta

I can help you OP but you need to post the nudez

>safe

you can still easily get herpes and hpv with a condom, all it takes is skin to skin contact.

Nah,they have my name on them and she doesn't show tits or pussy

usually mental case chicks who can't hold on to men to save their lives or single moms who are desperate to put together a family

I always thought it was slang for autistic brony who has never touched a female

she didnt think it was weird that you asked for a timestamp? i thought timestamps were meant mainly to ensure its not a male screwing with you

but ugot her from tinder...

doesnt add up, opie likely troll and at the least, extremely autistic

Blaxk out the name then cmon

"Fedora" as a type of person pre-dates the brony fad. Before people started calling themselves bronies, fedoras were kind of a counter-culture thing. There were a lot of nerds who were into Stephen Hawking and Neil Degrasse Tyson, because those two were forefigures of pop science. And so a bunch of kids who grew up christian suddenly learned that the universe is un-arguably millions of years old, which made those same kids lose their christian faith. And through some weird twist of fate fedoras (the hat) became associated with an "enlightened" worldview that rejects traditional christian ideas.

>nudes
>don't show tits or pussy
really made me think

For the purpose of the story it doesn't change a thing

She showed interest,I turned aspie,she stopped writing

that's a man, dude

have fun shitting out cum after your dater with "her"

Are you sure?

I've seen enough traps and wore enough women clothes to know that

>long fingers
>that's not a tit, it's a rip
>flat chest witch a big bra to hide manly rippcage

Still looks like "she" is tucking a boner away. Youre more retarded than you think OP.

also

women have a differnent thigh-butt-calfes ratio

that's a dude

pic related is a trap, dress him up in women's underwerar and he will look like your "girl's" pics

Please go back to whatever shitstain you came from my man.
This is some next level shitposting/bait.

I am suddenly very okay with this turn of events

Thanks guys I guess

Du hurensohn wo wohnst du
Ich ficke dich

in that case, go get yourself some prime boipussi

goodspeed user

go play with your bombs, Achmed

I meant I'm okay with being ignored by a trap

Which,when I write it out,seems even more pathetic

Altschauerberg 8 in 91448 Emskirchen

Komm vorbei wenn du dich traust,das ist genau die scheisse auf die ich Bock habe

Hald ur mauf

>Altschauerberg 8 in 91448 Emskirchen
kek, brudi

go to an old folks home and practice conversation with old people. eventually you'll pick up their don't give a fuck attitude and it will make it seem like you have confidence.

So how autistic was the convo? Post some here for flavor

Komm her

you look pretty dangerous
do you practice a lot kraut-fu?