Guys at the start of this year I weighed 62kg, now im 75kg with almost no fat. be me -->

Guys at the start of this year I weighed 62kg, now im 75kg with almost no fat. be me -->

>Girl Im talking to invites self over
>Gets into bed and starts wathing tv insantly
>All night refuses to let me so much as touch her
>I offer to take her home/sleep on the couch, she said na she wants to stay the night
>Forced to fall asleep next to a girl in my bed who refuses to even snuggle
>Drove her home next day, I said "it was nice meeting you Irl" when she got out of the car she called me a skelatal monster and ran to her house (not kidding)

lol I though I made SOME progress, since I was skinny as fuck at the start of this year. Ignoring the weird story, do I sitll look discustsing? Ill add more to the story if anyone was intrested, im still very confused about that night.

You look good by normie standards.
How old are you? Also height?

nah bro you look fine, she's the weird one

Lol holy shit that girl had the 'tism pretty bad if this story is true.

>be girl
>meet guy
>not attracted to him
>so spend upwards of 10 hours with him being bored for no reason

crazy bitch
that's the only problem here

You were the sexless innkeeper she needed to crash somewhere

Sounds like you have a very poor crazy detector
That will get you into a lot of trouble with girls my dude

>thinking that a dyel skelly body like this is what girls want

>13 kg in 4 months
Seems legit

Sounds like she has some body image issues and low self esteem. When you get lean it makes some girls feel fat.

>offers to sleep on the couch
Your problem is not your body, although it is skelly, its the fact that you are pure BETA. Jesus christ dude get a grip.

ehh na im pree skelly, I was just way more discusting b4
21, 6,2

She was not borred, thats the weirdest part

Right now Im eatting 2kgs of greek yougurt mixed with weight gain and brown rice. Im taking this shit serious.

Why would I not? Maybe she did need a place to sleep, what am I going to do kick her out and drive her home? Use ur mind

Skeletal monster guys !!! Skeletal fucking monster

Yes, you look discustsing. Nobody else has claimed it so I'm defining this new word you made up. It means gay but only for your own father.

>use ur mind
Ok brah, you're right. having a desperate chick come over to your place to crash while you take the couch is totally alpha

idiot i dont care what you are eating you cannot gain 13kg of muscle in 4 months.

what is it then fat? Where?

your fat head you dumb dildo

ahahaha

I hate these alpha memes lol she invited herself, I expected sex, she acted all weird so I asked does she want me to sleep on the couch? again what am I suppose to do?

I'm embarrassed that you thought this was a funny response

That's beta as fuck, either kick her out or tell her to sleep on the couch cause it's your bed and she isn't fucking.

don't bully me when i'm trying to bully others u faget

never going to make it

SHE can go sleep on the couch. Or SHE can go fuck herself.

forget the alpha or beta then, let's go with just pathetic. I don't know if you are going to make it OP

Generally not possible unless you are an extreme skelly. Even then, some of it is fat obviously. Note that OP was 62kg and assuming he's 6ft or over that's real skelly.

What this guy said. Im finding it very hard to put on more now that im kinda normal

>skelly
>puts on 2lbs of solid bulk muscle per week for months
>fatty
>puts on .2lbs of solid bulk muscle per week for months
Seems legit

fake news