Feel inferior to others for not playing any sport what sport should I puck up Im 24

Feel inferior to others for not playing any sport what sport should I puck up Im 24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk2mAOQo9Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Im 24

lol try knitting you old fart :3

if you're gonna pick up a sport, why not make it the best sport humanity has ever conceived?

Muay thai and BJJ

This learn practical and fun skills

I don't have sea near me

Would I not get btfo? I think boxing might be more my style

Source of RC car?

rock collecting

You'll get btfo from day one to day one thousand, and well beyond. Getting btfo is what toughens you up like a man. Getting btfo daily is what you require to realize what it takes not to get btfo as bad in real life.

Jew jitsu, wrestling, great for ground game. Boxing, muay thai, kickboxing, etc. are great for standup. I'd suggest muay thai because it's the most common and well known form of kickboxing, so it's a reputable art form. Boxing works as well. Stay away from wing chun, sanda, and other gimmick sounding forms of alternative kickboxing. If it isn't in MMA, it isn't for a reason.

That said, you can get away with standard boxing and some ground game in MMA too, it doesn't have to be kickboxing. I find standard boxing classes help you a shitload more with bobbing and weaving.

Armored Combat League

Go bash some local dudes, git gud, go to battle of the nations, bash some ruskies, be the best basher.

neither do i user
next time you want a beach holiday go somewhere with waves and do like an hour a day for a week, you'll be hooked

kekerino

How do I start boxing then?

Well. This is the weirdest boner I've ever had.

Find a boxing gym

Is it even possible to pickup basketball or football or something at that age? I don't mean learning how to play it. I mean, where would you even find people to play and where and when would you play?

Target shooting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk2mAOQo9Oc

what about e-sports or chees

so you mean math and coding?

the best time to have gotten involved in sports wouldve been when you were younger but i guess you can try to go to a YMCA or something to learn how to swim,

holy shit lost

cycling (not test)

Dunno. But if you already don't know how to play chances are they won't let you play with them

axial scx10 wrangler unlimited Cr edition

muay thai

do it, and do it now you faggot

>the best time to have gotten involved in sports

Fuk my parents

Fuck off. They probably tried and you were having none of it. Sat on the playstation all day.

it's good for a bit, but either the rides are long and you have to paddle really far, or the rides are short and it's kit very exciting.

t. longboarder

Nah I tried to start boxing when I was young and was not allowed to.

Also tried to start lifting at 14, they wouldn't give me any money for the gym despite me offering to do chores then when I started lifting at 16 they put every obstacle in my path to stop me training.

Fuck them.

>what sport should I puck up Im 24

Lawn Darts
Speed Captcha Solving
Cup Stacking
Pogging
Paper Throwing Star Battles
Mashoonga

>not putting a motor on your board to get to the waves faster

TOTALLY not gonna make it, brah