Ok, so I am a fatass who tries to make a change, but I've encountered some problems, please help me Veeky Forums

Ok, so I am a fatass who tries to make a change, but I've encountered some problems, please help me Veeky Forums.

What I already changed during a little more about a last month:
>sticking to SS with 5min row warm-up
>60kg squat/28kg OHP/48kg DL/35kg bench/40kg barbell row
>occasional 10-20min rowing cardio
>cleaned my diet w/ self-prepared meals
>commute with a bike

And here are my problems I don't know how to deal with:
1. My knees and back of the knees started to hurt quite bad. I think it's the mobility issue, so what is a good mobility routine for lower body or if it can be some other problem I'm all ears.
2. I have a hard time counting calories and I need to do so to cut them more as I lost only 2kg in this month period (120kg→118kg with 189cm).

I also wanted to thank you Veeky Forums for motivation you gave me to move my ass. (pic related)

Add a rest day.
do you use MyFitnessPal?
I'm also losing weight, 133kg to 120kg 180 cm

MyFitnessPal is a godsend to those new to counting cals. You only really need a small scale to measure out home cooked meals, and you are golden.
As for mobility, I do believe the sticky has something to say about that.

>My knees and back of the knees started to hurt quite bad.

when you try to fully extend your knees?

>Add a rest day.
Could be hard, but will try. Thanks.

>do you use MyFitnessPal?
I tried it, but it's pain to use when you prepares your own meal (or I am using it in the wrong way). I also used Desktop version as I do not own smartphone.

>I'm also losing weight, 133kg to 120kg 180 cm
Gratz, mate! In what timeframe?

your legs might be overworked with all that biking on top of your leg routine and cardio. is your sleep there? make sure you make your calories count, especially at a deficit, so recovery isn't a problem.

>As for mobility, I do believe the sticky has something to say about that.
I read the sticky, but I don't remember anything about mobility. Gonna take a look, thx.

No, they hurt when I am in deep squat or when I try to sit with my legs crossed.

Tracking calories is the easiest thing about changing your physique. If you can't be bothered to do something so easy, you aren't going to make it

How do you have a hard time counting calories? I have literally lost 70 pounds by counting calories and working out.

>1. My knees and back of the knees started to hurt quite bad. I think it's the mobility issue, so what is a good mobility routine for lower body or if it can be some other problem I'm all ears.

Stretch your quads, hips (glutes and groin) and hamstrings, and do the hero pose, google it.

>2. I have a hard time counting calories and I need to do so to cut them more as I lost only 2kg in this month period (120kg→118kg with 189cm).

Make sure you're slightly hungry at all times, its part of cutting weight. But dont STARVE yourself. Just make sure you get enough protein. That's how i cut weight anyways.

>your legs might be overworked

No.

Pic related, 138kg/304lb to 114kg/251lb in just over 3 months.

I strongly disagree with you. What is easy for you can be hard for someone else. Lifting weights and cooking for myself (which takes some time and dedication) was easy for me, counting calories is very inconvenient.

>Stretch your quads, hips (glutes and groin) and hamstrings, and do the hero pose, google it.
Ok, thanks. However I might not be able to do hero pose as my right upper tibia is pretty fucked by Osgood–Schlatter disease. Is there any good alternative that don't put excess weight on your upper shin? (and fun fact I knew this as "ballet stance" from when I used to dance).

>Make sure you're slightly hungry at all times, its part of cutting weight. But dont STARVE yourself. Just make sure you get enough protein. That's how i cut weight anyways.
Thanks for this tip. Gonna try it.

>Pic related, 138kg/304lb to 114kg/251lb in just over 3 months.
Nice progress, desu.

First paragraph was meant to

Oh yeah, also is 5min rowing enough warm-up or should I extend it? (of course I don't count barbell warm-up)

>However I might not be able to do hero pose as my right upper tibia is pretty fucked by Osgood–Schlatter disease.

How old are you? xDDD, anyways try to do it regardless.

Counting calories is really annoying if you frequently cook from scratch ( and tend not to follow recipes because you're an amazing cook ).

You'll end up eating very samey foods or then spending hours figuring out the calories for each ingredient of a meal ( thankfully MFP can save recipes but ergh ).

good work keep it going

This right here is why counting calories is hard for me. (maybe without the part that I'm amazing cook, not yet, not yet)

>How old are you?
23, but I fucked up my knee when I was 14, which led to operation at 15, cause I didn't stop dancing like my doc advised to do. Now I've got this big blob under my knee that hurts under direct pressure. Listen to you docs, mates!

just an FYI: I also went full retard into training, fucked up my shoulder tendons, now I'm at week 3 of full rest and it sucks donkeyballs.

Little back story: went from 112kg to 86kg in 4 months by counting calories (600 to 1000 per day), and pushup/squat/plank routines each morning end evening + 30minutes of walking in the morning and 1hour of walking in the evening.

Started swimming a few weeks ago, went full retard: 3 times a week, 2 hours of swimming, bit through the pain... should have rested.

My advice: if your JOINTS still hurt the next morning -> REST until they don't hurt anymore.
Seriously dude, you don't want to permanently fuck up your joints.

t. nurse who should have known better

>that guy that doesnt just mask his pain with NSAIDS and keep training

DYEL?

Wow, great idea. FUcking up your joints, liver and kidneys in one go.
Why didn't I think of that before?

Like I said...
t. nurse who should have known better

>DYEL?
also: no, I don't participate in gymfaggory and I'm poor AF

dude nice

>hero pose
I imagined myself with my hands on my hips and a cape on my back flung by the wind.

It hurts only when I deep squat or go into position where calf and hamstring are touching. I think that bit of stretching like said will help, but thanks for the warning.

>I also went full retard into training, fucked up my shoulder tendons
Are you all right by now, user?