The FUDers actually think they're the reason why CL went down in price, that is why as it fell...

The FUDers actually think they're the reason why CL went down in price, that is why as it fell, they made more and more threads. They got a high off of their perceived influence over something they have no control over--their money. They are poor idiots. Even if they have some money, for them it is never enough. They are depraved losers. Meanwhile in the real world, the market sentiment is changing from HOLD to BUY as the panic wears off and logical traders take control again. Kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbGVy4CVVsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>toiletlink

lol chainlink is another useless ethereum scam token

HOLY SHIT LINK IS MOONING

no it's not. lol

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SIBOS TOILET KILL LINK

And Ethereum as a whole is one huge scam right?
Like smart contracts, dapps, etc.
Who would ever need that shit?
Who would ever need to connect that shit to external data?
Fucking scammers.
Ponzi pyramid scheme right?

Did chainlink really have a presentation in a bathroom?

yes

Fuck you, you bitch bastird. Oracle is real problem

I'm with the Myrtle Beach Investment group. We would like to issue a formal buy statement on Chainlink. Buy at 3cents (next week).

so is my toilet

youtube.com/watch?v=EbGVy4CVVsw

How new are you? Yes it was in the bathroom, why do you think we give them so much shit?

I'll be buying more at .00002500 in the coming days. The cheaper, the better. Keep FUD'ing. You're doing a big favor for me.

No, just FUDders lying to you. Ask them for proof and they will disappear.

fud actually tried to help you user, you did not listen and see how heavy is your bag now.

Your shitty FUD and some retarded panic sellers don't change a thing in the grand scheme of things 1 year from now on. They never did in any coin. Only tears from missing out will come.

>1 year from now
Enjoy missing about 600 moon missions on your little cucktoken by then

>implying everybody is as stupid to go all in on single tokens and ignoring everything else

Yeah, that is pretty much how your brain works and why you are poor.

Now say that without the sarcasm and you'd be right.

calling people retard wont help when the link nosedive cant back you up.

now people can get the coin 2x cheaper, include fudders so they won

>1 year from now
>Implying someone with a larger team and better idea with competent Devs won't create a better solution to the oracle problem

There's a reason Sergeys last company failed and why this one will too.

>only thinks3 days ahead
>no viable long term investment strategy, ignores that nobody ever made reliably any serious bucks by day trading

Ok, you proved your point.

Yes! Please keep dropping more.

yes, and many reports say that some people in the audience vomited due to the stench of shit

Make that 2 months when your coin was the same price as it is now LUL

>chainstink
>main stall at devcon