I'm questioning your logic Veeky Forums

I'm questioning your logic Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums says this is all I need if I only want women, and it's technically true, I've never had a girl tell me to get bigger or anything.

Why isn't this enough for you?

because we dont lift for women?
why settle for an average physique when u can become extremely muscular and intimidate anyone

Because I'm not complacent with being average like you are

Because I don't need to intimidate anyone?

>muh abs
come back when you graduated high school, faggot

You're spending your time trying to get better than average physique but won't even get too far natty before whole years which you can invest in something else.

Because I am a flaming homosexual who likes being twice the size of the twink bottoms he violates. I would probably go for ottermode if I were straight and trying to woo common Stacies though, yeah.

>average

You must not be from burgerland.

>Veeky Forums says
DROPPED RIGHT THERE

you sound like a bitch op

get good or get rekt

It's not about comparing myself to others. I'd rather be better than the average me and every day I'm at the gym I think about what I looked like day one and how far I've come since. In regards to taking gear, I'm not at the point in which I need to and I honestly am not trying to fuck up my tendons by adding a ton of mass without getting as big as I can naturally before. Lifting should be something that you do for yourself and not for others.

Who cares about women
Do it for the mires from closeted homosexuals

I'm from the US haha. I go to ASU and you'd be surprised at the number of hot girls around here who are from "burgerland"

I've been to Veeky Forums a few times and as far as I can tell it's a bunch of check out this designers new over priced shit who's cock I suck because it impresses the other vapid teenagers I hang out with that also worship x designers name

Basically a bunch of woman over there so go ahead and value their opinion. If you hang out on Veeky Forums willingly I think it says enough.

btw I was exactly like you, no woman ever told me to get bigger, "Ohh don't get too muscley that would be gross". Never seemed to complain as I got bigger though. Just don't go for body building levels of ugly huge.

>not wanting to look muscular and jacked

fuckign normie faggot. live and die a normal life i dont care ur just another random cunt that will mire me on the street.

>I'm questioning your logic Veeky Forums.
Im questioning YOUR logic
Ive NEVER heard anyone on Veeky Forums say they lift for women unironically, most people on Veeky Forums and who lift know women dont give a shit about your body

Hell, ive found that the more i lift the harder dating becomes.
Women and what they want is a fucking mystery, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Just roll with it and do whatever you want instead.

>I don't need to intimidate people
>B-BUT I NEED TO INTIMIDATE WOMEN WITH A BIG COCK!!

I'm questioning your logic again man if lifting just makes things harder for you with women.

because this won't make women tell me, quote: "heiliger bimbam, bitte komm und fick mich"
but my physique does, so stay

But it is enough for me? I just never have had the discipline to do the 4 month long cut I need to get abs. Currently 2 months in and Im getting frustrated but Ive decided this is the year I go through with it.

Been lifting for 3,5 hours so I should be bigger than ottermode when I get that low.

Jesus christ.

>3,5 years*

Kevin-Rüdiger pls go

It hasnt made things better
I used to get some attention and approaches when i was a DYEL/ottermode
Now im bigger and the number of dates im able to get has gone to zero, i dont lift to get girls but i wont lie. I would be amazing if it helped me get laid because the sex drive while lifting is crazy, was gonna do roids but im afraid ill sit at home fapping all day because of my libido if i do

Just do a lot of cruches everyday and don't eat too much

why don't you dress in the cheapest and most average clothes you could find?

i love hitting /fa and /r9k they are my guilty pleasure boards, non-stop cringe. /fa is a shining example of the old expression 'the clothes don't make the man'

I dont know why people can't understand that what I want from my body is different than what you want from your body I want to look cartoonishly huge idgaf about girls or strength or my health I just want to be a monster. Why is that such a big issue for you normies?

Different argument and false equivalence. Cheap clothes would equivalate to a really shitty body, most likely very fat where as you compared the average body to lower than average clothes.

Well I hope you are taking 5g of gear a week then.

its fine not wanting to intimidate people user but there nothing wrong with want to look good

Yes I use steroids my goals are not achievable naturally

I do look good already though

no
cheap means you don't invest much, like OP
average is just like OPs body

both are enough for women

You are wrong and I look better than average and you are wrong again.

kek, no
take a picture of your whole upper body in normal lighting and normal pose

tfw when no gf that describes your body with "heiliger bimbam"

Ich glaube kaum dass ich eine bumsen könnte nachdem sie heiliger bimbam gesagt hat

I lift cus it makes me less depressed when I hit a PR, not for women. We've evolved for thousands of years to use and test our bodies and you just think your life will be optimal as a sedentary piece of shit all of a sudden. Show your ancestors some respect.

My meds have made it harder for me to date, but having no panic attacks every two weeks and get depressed for a month just to one day wake up with my mood so uplifted I yell at people is very nice.
The thing is that you only think about having sex, I think about neuroscience, anthropology, cognitive science, psychopharmacology. I lift to think while lifting. I do cardio in the morning to be able to think for the rest of the day. I basically do everything I do in order to better myself, while you just think of sex.
Ok, dude, if you want to measure yourself entirely around a single number, more power to you, but, why would I want to reduce myself to that?

Cheap clothes would equivalate to cheap foods. And eating beans and broccoli is not expensive. The only thing that matters is...
>that first morning fart

never gonna make it

>I've never had a girl tell me to get bigger or anything.
Who the fuck cares about girls?

>listening to other peoples opinions

if you're working out just to appeal to a bitch then sure that's all you need...

I highly suggest you take a long look at yourself and your values if that's your goal.

ASU is a shitty school but arizona is indeed filled with nice bitches senpai

If you try lifting for a few months you will understand. It's not about girls dude.

>I've never had a girl tell me to get bigger or anything.
I used to be a disguistingly skinny skeleton at 130lbs 6'1, nobody ever said a word to me that I should get bigger.

Once I did get bigger, people started telling me that I finally don't look like a diseased alien anymore.

You can't rely on people to tell you that you're fucking up somewhere.

It's not about getting girls, if your goal is to get girls and you do it fine the way you are then do that. If you want to get big and strong then do that, I don't understand why thats a difficult concept to understand.

Not everyone lifts for girls, that's just (usually) a side effect of getting Veeky Forums

my gf

>shoulders get bigger
nice

>biceps swol
nice

>slightest inkling of abs forming
OHHH user IM DRIPPING

folks op is right

"I believe that just as physical training will transform supposedly involuntary muscles into voluntary ones, so a similar transformation can be achieved through training the mind. Both body and mind, through an inevitable tendency that one might almost call a natural law, are inclined to lapse into automatism, but I have found by experience that a large stream may be deflected by digging a small channel.
The groups of muscles that have become virtually unnecessary in modern life, though still a vital element of a man’s body, are obviously pointless from a practical point of view, and bulging muscles are as unnecessary as a classical education is to the majority of practical men. Muscles have gradually become something akin to classical Greek. To revive the dead language, the discipline of the steel was required; to change the silence of death into the eloquence of life, the aid of steel was essential.
The steel faithfully taught me the correspondence between the spirit and the body: thus feeble emotions, it seemed to me, corresponded to flaccid muscles, sentimentality to a sagging stomach, and overimpressionability to an oversensitive, white skin. Bulging muscles, a taut stomach, and a tough skin, I reasoned, would correspond respectively to an intrepid fighting spirit, the power of dispassionate intellectual judgment, and a robust disposition. I hasten to point out here that I do not believe ordinary people to be like this. Even my own scanty experience is enough to furnish me with innumerable examples of timid minds encased within bulging muscles. Yet, as I have already pointed out, words for me came before the flesh, so that intrepidity, dispassionateness, robustness, and all those emblems of moral character summed up by words, needed to manifest themselves in outward, bodily tokens. For that reason, I told myself, I ought to endow myself with the physical characteristics in question as a kind of educative process."

WHAT THE FUCK?! Why is your bush so big?!

Sauce

no, you have a point bro. I aim to be a decent size, bit bigger than your pic. but anything bigger zyzz or hugh jackman is honestly negative returns and you start to resemble some circus freak.

Women see broad sholders and a triangle shaped body as masculine. I think that building your lats, shoulders, chest, and back muscles makes your upper body broader and more expanded.

Young girls want that body on their boyfriends so if you're a young guy then yea it's a pretty good ideal, but older/more mature women prefer bear mode desu.

at least from my personal experience

I train hard.
Not for women, or ego.
but simply to be the hardest mother fucker anything has ever tried to kill.

How has nobody posted the Veeky Forums-meetup picture yet and called it a day?

you're soft and pink and no amount of muscles will make you not soft and pink. in fact, muscles only make you softer and puffier like a soft squishy pink fluffy pussy.

>>You can't rely on people to tell you that you're fucking up somewhere.
Which is fucked up in a way and the sad truth about the majority of life.
Unless your a hardcore drug addict or clearly about to suicide people could care less

badda bim badda bam

It's nice knowing that I could break you like a twig and then rape your girl on your dying shell without much efford. I'm not going to do it of course but it gives a special kind of peace of mind.