"Since we’re ahead of the roadmap...

"Since we’re ahead of the roadmap, we decided to move the “website to interact with Requests” that was initially planned for Q1 2018 to Q4 2017. The website will also support the first of our use cases: business invoices. We’re looking forward to sharing a sneak peek of its UI/UX in a few weeks."

comfy af with REQ

Hopefully price stays this low by the end of the month

I don't expect it to moon until mid/late November plenty of time to buy more

I can't tell if req is just getting hurt by the alt bear market or if it's just a bad project to invest in. If it's really "PayPal 2.0" wouldn't more people be holding and not dumping on every 5% gain

>027▶
>I can't tell if req is just getting hurt by the alt bear market or if it's just a bad project to invest in. If it's
It is a good project. Most were hoping for a quick flip, but no one expected presale investors to dump on ED. Pajeets and weak hands sold as well. Many will dump their bags as soon as it hits ICO price to break even. They will be back once the team delivers and fomo kicks in

REQ is going to start trading on Kucoin exchange in a couple hours. This will give a good pump like RPX had.

>Pajeets and weak hands sold as well.
Or got further fucked by Binance incompetence

There are rumors about big pump next week.

>YCombinator
>ING

I feel good about where REQ will end up

In the bin?

the money bin

it's literally a moon mission people in crypto are just too impatient and they end up buying at fomo prices

It never does what you want it to in regards of timing. I thought i'd have more time to accumulate bch in early november but look what happened.

but i cant buy more until mid november feelsbadman

I legitimately expect a x20 or x50 desu
But I'll gladly buy all of your bags if you want.

you wouldnt even have enough money to buy all my "bags", since they are so heavy. I am not selling nonetheless.

What was the ICO-price of this btw?

0.0002 without presale bonus

Fair enough, you're making the right decision in holding.

moment of silence for anyone passing this coin up

The small players that went all in hoping for a quick flip see other coin mooning and cut their losses, they do not have other liquidity to diversify.
Big players are accumulating, i am no whale but i am buying ther dips, and still i am sliding down on the token holders list.
If you are looking for a quick 2x stay away, but if you want to enter cheap in something that has the potential to go 20x, this is the only one atm.

I'm about to drop another $130 in. It's not a lot, but $150 x20 is $3k, so I can buy my Civic.

Just dropped another 8K in this, feeling super comfy.

Im -3k USD, 300K REQ on this rocket coin, when am I going to be vindicated for my investment? Below ICO still AAAAAHHHH

Just wait senpai, you'll be okay.

Wait for how long. Still down nearly 30% from my 40k investment?
Oh wait you want to buy 130$, guess i wouldn't care neither

You bought at the wrong time, but look at the roadmap. It'll be at least $1 by the end of the year. Selling now is as dumb as it gets.

Just sell it all now. Cut the losses man.

I've already got like 20% of my money in.
I'm considering going 80% but I'm not sure its wise to do so.
I mean its cheap af right now...

buy this during december. it is going to be lower.

I went all in on this with the remaining 70% of my portfolio that isn’t locked up. The only thing I’m having trouble with is whether to sell, try make back my losses, and buy back in. But I’m scared it will moon the second I sell.

>It'll be at least $1 by the end of the year.
unlikely, very fucking unlikely. Like 99% unlikely. But god, I hope you're right nevertheless

Why unlikely? Look at what's happening.

I don't fucking expect anything anymore. Everything I buy and hold keeps tanking. Everything I don't keeps rising or mooning for no fucking reason. I research coins, I hold them for a longer time, I buy low and not into any pump, yet no luck for fucking weeks.

I hold 50k REQ yet I fear this will be another dump going to the shitters.

Or both. REQed.

look at whats happening, down like 25% from ico, crypto is fucking irrational.. this won't correct right after the fork bullshit is over

Why? What will make them better than OMG who already has a head start? Request doesn't even have a proof of concept yet, does it?

Nigga even OMG dropped below presale price in the first weeks and then a couple months later fucking exploded. Once you see a beta of the REQ platform coming out in the next weeks, and more announcements from YC and ING come out, the FOMO will kick in and it will explode. Heck, even Everex went below ICO and look how it pumped today.

Prove it. I'm too suspicious of all the Veeky Forums shit lately.

>Request doesn't even have a proof of concept yet

Literally, neither does OMG. OMG has Omise and REQ has Moneytis as their "parent" company. REQ is more useful in the sense that serves people worldwide, where OMG only focuses on the Asia market. OMG has already mooned, there is no much growth for it. REQ is currently sitting at a $30m market cap, if it went 10x it would have only 1/3 of the market cap of OMG.

But OMG mooned during the alt coin craze, no? REQ could sit here for a while until the company actually proves something.

OMG was never anywhere near ICO price. It was always way above. It was also born in a recession, so that hampered its initial growth. It soon MOONED in a time when ICOS like 0x went 10x right out of the gate. That time is not now, since recent ICOs have fallen flat. So, to sum up, comparing Request with OMG is a foolish thing to do. Everyone expected Request to go 3-10x post-ICO, and look how that turned out! We are living in a different era. I won't be holding my breath for Request to suddenly take off for no good reason any time soon.

this. time is kinda shitty and will prolly be like this for months to come

>all these retards who are selling below ICO price
>they will FOMO in when the moon mission reaches ATH

OMG took several months to moon. REQ has been literally trading for 1 week. The crypto game only rewards the patient people. I mean sure, REQ could literally drop down to $0.02 by next week but would that matter when it reaches $1 in 2-3 months?

>but would that matter when it reaches $1 in 2-3 months?
It would be amazing for us who aren't Pajeets who could accumulate.

literally hired developers last week to build it..... wtf..

I know. I'm just saying people seem to have unrealistic short-term expectations, especially in this current alt market.