About to spend 20k on cosmetic surgeries, any Veeky Forumsizens have experience with it?

About to spend 20k on cosmetic surgeries, any Veeky Forumsizens have experience with it?

what are you getting done?

7k hair transplant
5k gyno surgery
3k rhinoplasty
5k on dermal fillers for jaw and other miscellaneous treatments

ive had nose surgery but it was necessary. took like a little over a year to heal and for swelling to go down.

Go to some gook board on this site, they usually get plastic surgery.

Yikes dude, you must have pulled the short straw in the gene lottery

>hair transplant
>gyno

>tfw this meme depicts you

Feels good

spend them on 10/10 hookers instead. accept the flesh that you are.
i think Veeky Forums needs a /beauty/ board. all these insecure autistic fucks here recently.

Dude.. GET a ticket to Colombia, get everything there (plastic surgery is awesome there) you'll be charged less than half that amount. With the cash left bang some colombian chicks. get back to your country, buy a car.

God hates you lmao

Even among brads, there's a lot you could do to make yourself look even better. 99% of men would benefit from the procedures he listed aside from gyno surgery, which he probably doesn't even have and just got memed on by Veeky Forums.

>Yikes dude, you must have pulled the short straw in the gene lottery

Not really I'm not a manlet (6'1), no surgery could fix that horrendous disease.

>tfw 5'8 manlet

you may fix all these things with yourself enough to convince someone to have kids with you but remember that your kids will be cursed with all this shit as well.

your kids are gonna be fucked brah

speaking of surgery i finally had gyno removal done in january, i feel brand fuckin' new!

It's totally fucking worth it gents

3k rhinoplasty? Fuck that better be good ones because not even GOOD clinics in south korea charge that much unless you have gigantic jew nose

Worth it to get get a plane ticket and some cash together to get gyno surgery in Columbia? Or just do it in the states where my insurance might cover it? I'm so close to getting thicc but my C cups are getting in the way.

you guys sound salty because hes improving his SMV

his kids are going to be more attractive now because he'll be able to score a hotter girl.

The only surgery I would ever consider is skin reduction.
>mfw when i diet and participate in both bulking/cutting seasons
>mfw no motivation to cut because top abs are visible and still have muffin top

OP, take note: start a fund now for your children's surgeries.

Fly to south Korea ans get it done half the price by someone who isn't jewish smfh

>tfw girls have never expressed any interest in 23 years
Fuck bros I might need to do this shit too.

jawlets get on my level

do you still have your nipples

Did you have an operation on your jaw or did you do some Veeky Forums magic