Hey Veeky Forums, what are soon good team sports to get into as an adult? I'm 26 and all I really do, activity-wise...

Hey Veeky Forums, what are soon good team sports to get into as an adult? I'm 26 and all I really do, activity-wise, is hitting the gym. I want to play some sports for cardio. I was thinking rugby but I'm open to anything that will make me burn a shit load of calories. Any ideas?

Basketball, soccer, swimming, rowing...are probably the best I can think of to minimize injury and get them cardio gains.

Oh, and riding bikes wearing spandex of you dont mind looking like a pillow biting yuppy.

R U G G E R
U
G
G
E
R

Rugby for team sport or boxing for solo

If you can find a group near you then lacrosse is fun as fuck to play. Tirin though.

martial arts like bjj

Forget rugby, seriously. Pick up rowing.

Lacrosse is Hurling for pussies.

Yeah well, Hurling is for Jai Alai pussies.

mah nigga

>non contact sport is less pussy than fullcontact
L I T E R A L C A N C I O
To be fair I respect your opinion there, jai alai is better than Lacrosse.

Well if you're then I've tried Hurling once, it hurts and it's not for for me. I stand by my lacrosse commen though. The Jai Alai thing was meant to be facetious. /fitlit/ word.

>lacrosse
>full contact

If it bothers you, try hurling ;^)

I'm post-new-sincerity myself. And /fitlit/ 4 lyf

ultimate

Can you play rugby as someone who has shit conditioning?

Yes there's plenty of fatasses in rugby and each player actually runs very little during a game because the ball doesn't move around as much as in other ball games.

openside flanker here. stfu dood
just go, the first weeks youll feel useless. but if you lift you already know that theres no talent. only the desire to be better

I started playing rugby at 26, I recommend it!

hockey, volleyball(find a fit, tall volleyball girl)

I second that
Started in highschool, plan on starting again
Best sport you'll ever play

>each player actually runs very little

I don't know what fuckin sport you are talking about mate, but it aint fucking Rugby

Look at any team above U15 and they're all fucking massive and fit.
It's not like football where you get a break every 5 minutes.
It's 100% cardio for 80 minutes