Be 5'9

>be 5'9
>never met a girl taller than me, always have at least as tall if not taller

I don't understand the supposed problem with my height. i always thought getting a girl taller than you was a good thing and that short girls were easy. What world does Veeky Forums live in where if you're not 6'3 you need to kys? It sounds really unnecessary.

>never met a girl taller than 5'9".

Well that's not hard if you never leave the basement.

it's a meme you dip

Maybe you should move

My gf is 6'1. It's funny how intimidated short guys are by her.

You fell for the meme my friend

i like tall girls. wtf is there to be intimidated about? it's still a girl.

how tall are you

>dates an ugly lanky giraffe
>men are physically repulsed by the sight of her

>Heh everyone is so fucking jealous

I genuinely find lankey girls unattractive.

Must be why i have 5'10 king of manlet genes

>be 5'9
>I don't understand the supposed problem with my height

no shit you moron. 5'9 is pretty much the male average in most white countries - in very few countries the average is higher (holland, croatia i think), in some it is lower. and in pretty much all non white countries the male average is significantly lower than 5'9.

dont get me wrong, being a manlet sucks ass. but nobody except Veeky Forums memesters considers 5'9 to be manlet territory. actual IRL manlet territory is around 5'7 and below.

well, that's cool

t. 5'8 manlet

Girls like about their height constantly and have no idea what height (or length for that matter) actually is. Your 4 inch dick is 6 to them. Their 5'7 body is 5'10, your 5'9 body is probly 6'1. They are absolutely retarded when it comes to this shit. They'll even argue with a tape measure when you call them on their height.

It's skinny 6'+ fags that have nothing else going for them, so they try to get validation by whining about "manlets" that are average height. Have you ever seen someone with a great body that is tall think that their height is their #1 achievement? No.

Fucking brutal

i mean move to where normal sized girls live

Did you go to a college that had decent sports programs? Or do you live in a place where people are malnourished like Mexico? I've lived in CA my whole life, up and down the coast, and have always known girls taller than 5'9". It's not that uncommon.

The fact that you felt insecure enough to make this thread is why Veeky Forums makes fun of manlets.

You make yourselves such an easy mark for trolling that it's irresistible.

At that height women are just grotesque and to be shunned like any sort of manlet

t 6'1 guy

pennsylvania

>live in the Netherlands
>girls are 5'10 average!

>tfw 5,8

>My gf is 6'1
correction, you're the gf.